The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new game plus problem

I completed the game on normal and wanted to start new game plus but it says I only completed the game on easy (only given an easy trophy). I can't even load the last save-it goes to the main screen.

All the individual chapters say completed on normal.
    What happened and how can this be fixed?

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Heavily broken pixelated cutscene and shadow flickering in gameplay

During the cutscenes the image is all pixelated and broken, during the gameplay there is constant shadow flickering (or flickers of black square spots). I've tried playing other games on the ps4 and monitor i currently use and all the other games never had an issue like this. Please help

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. About the single player skins in the Last of Us remastered

The single player skins have bugs in them. There two bandages there without any reason when you enable the skins for Joel, specifically the longer sleeve ones. can you could make them invisble for us who like the skins that have these bugs?

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Won't let me download the digital version of last of us remastered on ps4 that i just bought on sale.

I hit X on download and nothing. screen goes black for a split second as if it will start downloading but it doesn't.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Game is CONSTANTLY CRASHING after update! Fix your god damn game, Naughty Dog!

I downloaded the latest updates after being away from my PS4 for a while and now the game crashes, constantly, every 5 minutes or so of gameplay.

I have tried every troubleshooting step:

I have rebuilt the database.
    I have re-initialized the console.
    I have re-initialized the console AND reinstalled system software.
    I have 'restored licences'.
    I have replaced the hard drive.

I have done all of these SEVERAL TIMES each and the problem STILL PERSISTS!!!

There is nothing wrong with my PS4. It plays other games without issue. The problem is with YOUR game and the latest updates you…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. This idea is awaiting moderator approval...

There seems to be a technical problem with certain well written topics that cover the issue of giving us 1080p users supersampling, then taking it away. Especially this one:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/260903-the-last-of-us-remastered/suggestions/17317888-option-to-toggle-supersampling-for-1080p-users

I bought the PS4 Pro for the supersampling, on both TV and PS VR. TLoU:R as it is now with patch 1.08 could easily give us a clean supersampled image quality at 60 FPS, but it was arbitrarily locked away. What could be a prime example of 1080p Pro benefits is now a bad joke, very unfitting the technical prowess of Naughty Dog!

And in a similar manner, you feedback…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. game freezes

After completing "The Hunt", a video plays, in which Ellie breaks a man's fingers through the bars of a cell. After this, my game will not load. The screen is completely black, however, you can still hear the wind noises that play during the load screen. If you close the game and then load it back from the last save, the same issue recurs every time.
    My PS4 model number is CUH-1116A. I have a digital download and the time since download is around 3 months. My PS4 has 262.1GB of free space.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. factions mp

what happened??? did you guys down factions servers in some areas?? It suddenly stopped working since yesterday, i never had problems finding a match, now i cant play online or takes forever to find a single one, u guys banned me? What the heck, and i see in my list friends and they r playing the game, it's the only game i like to play, well i guess im saying goodbye to my ps4

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. (REGULAR PS4) High quality shadows disabled in 30 FPS Lock after patch 1.08

I understand patch 1.08 are fixes for the PS4 Pro, but shadow quality is disabled and aliasing are affected for the Regular PS4. (PS4 CUH-1100 series)

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am stuck in "searching for optimal game"

The last 4 days in tlou mp is taking forever "searching for optimal game", i played once and then the other players disappear forever. My internet connection is perfect, i can play multiplayer with other games. I also read complains about this in playstation forums.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Language problem

Hi,I bought few days ago the last of us remastered for ps4.Unfortunely,I didn't realize,when I ordered the game on the web,that it was in english Language,subtitles as well.Now,I'm wondering if there is a Language pack that converts the Language from english to italian.I already know that it a region matter,specifically for which region the game has been released.But i can say without any doubt that the region of my copy is EU.So,what I'm asking you is:Is there any possibility to convert the language for a region EU copy?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Naughty Dog QA Team

Look on the spine of the case the disc case. At the bottom are a series of numbers and letters. If it says anything other than CUSA-00556, then Italian is not one of the included languages, as you have purchased a disc intended for a different region.

If you have the European disc (the last digit of the code is a 6), you can adjust the language from the main menu. OPTIONSLANGUAGE – Text/Subtitles/Dialogue.

14. seriously Naughty Dog what the hell ?!! you guys have to either fix or coempletely remove that idiotic white lag plug

i cant seem to walk 2 steps in the game without freezing. or better yet i get 2 feet within another player and oops i froze here goes your perfectly planned attack and execution... you claim that its so that people with slower internet speeds dont have an ungair advantage yet now wr have people getting free kills and shivs simply because someone got a white lag plug.. mind you ive had fast connections to the internet as in FULL friggin bars and guess what? i STILL lag!!. now ive been a Naughty dog supporter since crash bandicoot but this…

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

If you are encountering this issue, please include your download and upload speeds with your post. This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

Many users experience problems if their download speed is less than 10Mbps, or their upload is less than 1Mbps.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may be above this threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to reduce it.

15. 13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Uncharted 2 Remastered glitched trophies

I am playing Uncharted 2 Remastered. There are two trophies that are not popping up:

1- New paparazzi in town.
    It just does not work. I got this trophy in Uncharted 1, but on this one it does not pop up.

2- Novice Fortune Hunter.
    I got 75 treasures so far, including the relic. I have unlocked up to the Professional Fortune Hunter trophy. All of them except for the Novice Fortune Hunter, which would not unlock.

Please, help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hackers

Naughty dog... The multiplayer game is infested with players that never die and have infinite ammo. It's like you people don't even care. It's ruining the game

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Last of Us PS3 major bug issue prologue

I've been playing The Last of Us on my PS3 since August of 2013 with very litte (virtually zero) glitch issues. I've played the game all the way through dozens of times. Yesterday, I went to start a new game to play it again, and during the Prologue, the game began to glitch.

In Joel's house, the issues start with the tv in Joel's room..it's blurry. Then, I go downstairs, and his phone is blurry. Next, when I go through the french doors, Joel floats into the room through the sliding glass door, and then Jimmy floats through the door,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hackers multiplayer (aimbot)

amigos por favor eu peço façam alguma coisa com os hackers (cheaters, aimbot e etc). o modos esta infestado de gente fazendo trapaça e sua empresa não se meche esses jogadores com hacker estão se espalhando como doença pelo multiplayer.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Voice chat Error

I have a problem for long time since PS3 and continue here at PS4.

Sometimes is possible but sometimes no. When start lobby whe need change the leader to be possible to play with four players. Conclusion: one player succeed to connect with other 3 players but this 3 players not always get the connection to comunicate by headset.

Conclusion: only the leader comunicate with all Team.

NAT is not the reason because is possible to connect with other. I changed the provider and the modem, problem persist.

Sometimes you can connect with these same people who previously could not,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry we’re unclear on the PS4 issue you are describing.

Are you saying you cannot communicate with the opposition enemy players?

You should be able to communicate in the lobby, and if you are in close proximity to opponents (about 8 meters). Otherwise, no you cannot speak to the opposition team.

This is a PS4 support forum so we don’t have information or feedback on PS3 issues.

Let us know if you have other feedback or questions (or if we haven’t addressed your concerns).

• Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base