The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Language question

I want to buy the last of us remastered, and i live in mexico, i want to know if the version that is sold in mexico have the german language

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My fireteam constantly gets split up and put on other team even when there is full 4v4

The only fix I have found is having everyone exit to the main menu and restart the lobby or closing the application and restarting. Its extremely frustrating. Also when this happens for other teams they tend to help out their group by telling their friends where their teammates are. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I get disconected from almost every second match please fix. it, i can't keep playing like this anymore.

Conection: LAN-cable
    Nat-type: type 2
    Download: 11.3 mb/s
    Upload: 1.5 mb/s
    PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No puedo jugar tlou con un amigo

Quiero jugar tlou con un amigo y no me deja cada vez que me uno dice que no se puede unir al grupo y luego que me expulsaron del grupo

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Molotov ruins gaming experience.

The molotov in the multiplayer ruins the gameplay for most people. There is no counter and it is extremely overpowered, please nerf the radius or make it so that it is not an instant execution. And please make it so that the samurai helmet can be bought individually because it is ridiculous to charge 30 dollars for a bundle when all they want is a single item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Freezing on "I'm not infected" scene

Digital version 7.09.15

Game is freezing on next cut scene:
    https://youtu.be/aJpXI8Ao-9I?t=1283

After that PS4 wants to close the game. After relaunch game i got the same issue so i couldn't move forward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it a little more "realistic"...

In a world of infected killing people to eat and infect, gun-shots firing in red-zones probebly would attract most of them (like in the main story). So how about making a knew mode called (what ever you like), where you fight infected AND another faction at the same time for more difficulty and multiplayer frustration. Or if you'ed like to be like every other multiplayer survival game, just infected. Or you could be lame and not do anything at all. Idea coming from ServerSystem1337!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What happened to the baseball bat in factions?

I realised when I looked at the tips I saw a baseball bat. What happened to it? Was it not allowed to become a melee weapon? Or maybe the team forgot about it? Please let me know as I'm curious.

Kind regards, Amaan_munir786

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My skills online are locked out of no where

My online skills are locked for no reason I had everything unlocked (not a hacker) just played and had the skills I liked for my class but now it’s locked was playing for 8 days straight stopped playing for 2 days and now it’s locked
    ..Help

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Erro e-82000102

I cant buy The new dlc crossbow but i can buy the lasts dlc before the deadless dlc, the intes ifen go TO the shoping cart
    Can you help ??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Level Restarts Every Time

My Levels Restarts Every Time I Quit The Game. I have played week 7 day 7 till reaching week 9 and after Quit The Game (properly) my level restarts and all things i had unlocked ... My Friends have same problem. But I Dont have any laggs or any errors just it dosent save the game
    We have The Problem on Ps4 Region 1,2 300GB Free Space And We have Disk Version , We have This Problem around 1 week (We Have Tried Deleting game Data , Faction MP Maps , Testing With Other ISP , Etc .) Still Have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi! I'm not able to get a 100% save file. It only goes to 99%. Why?

Hi! I'm not able to get a 100% save file. It only goes to 99% during the Epilogue. Why? If I complete the game, it saves a file saying I have only 0% completion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiplayer Does not safe anymore

The Faction Multiplayer used to work fine, but about wo Weeks ago i got thrown back to level 0 and the game does Not safe my Progress anymore, so i always have to start from the beginning (Tutorial etc.).

I'm playing on the Ps4 Slim, the Internet cant be an issue singe every other Online game is Working Fine (Nat 2)

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Select a locked emblem by keeping cursor over it until a match is found

In Factions, I can select a locked emblem by keeping my cursor over it until a match is found and begins. When the match starts, it automatically selects whatever emblem the cursor is over even if it is locked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When I select the 'Factions MP' option on the main menu, the game freezes for like 5 seconds and this message pops up: "Please make sure you

Can't connect to Factions- says I need to Connect to the Internet

So I dropped off TLOU for a year or so and let my PSN subscription run out. Then I started playing again and started with the 2 day free trial, with no prob getting back online again. Then when the 2 day one ran out I paid for 3 months on PSN.

Now I get this every time I try to log into Factions:
    "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on."
    Doesn't get to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No puedo completar un trofeo.

Mi problema es el siguiente, no me aparece el cómic incertidumbre al abrir el gabinete de la mesa, el juego lo descargué desde la play station store. No sé si será un bug de remasterización pero en la play 3 sí me salía el cómic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. shooting

Lately I've been shooting through enemies. Aiming directly at them and shooting but not hitting anything. Don't think they cheated, because they have been downed and executed. Where do I send the recordings?
    CUH 1116A, Disc, three weeks, don't know free space, but it's the only game
    Cable, type 2, down 15 Mbit, up 1,5 Mbit

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. about the graphics

i just wanted to say i was amazed how much thinking was invested in TLOF2
    i just saw the game play 4 times it's crazy how you thought of every small reaction that ellie would have to things , i think it's going to be the best game i will every play ..
    NAUGHTY DOG amazing !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When i go to play factions mp, the game insists i have not got the latest patch installed, when there are no patches to be downloaded.

I have tried reinstalling, but it still reckons i do not have the latest update installed, and i cannot find a new update. Please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please attempt to restore licenses. Settings-PSN-Restore Licenses.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Once finished, please attempt to restore licenses again, and let us know your results.

• Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base