The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Last of Us Winter Glitch

Hey guys,

First of all, great job with the game, it is the height of storytelling in the industry and my favourite of all time. If you ever make a sequel leave Joel and Ellie out of it :( The main story and Left Behind finish their character arcs so perfectly.

Anyways, on to the glitch. In Winter when you're playing as Ellie and being hunted by David's gang, you sneak by a ton of them by a Lakehouse. You go inside the Lakehouse by moving a dumpster and either going through a small basement window or using the dumpster…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. David doesn’t show up

Ps4 Pro David doesn’t show up in the fight scene with Ellie. It’s hard enough to get through the beginning part since Ellie is so weak an unarmed and its extremely frustrating when I make it through and David doesn’t appear and I have to restart the scene. 4 times in a row he failed to show. Getting to the point I don’t even want to play the game anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. controls no responding in game

I bought ps4 tlou bundle and can't even run the game. All controls work on the Xmb but once I start the game nothing works. The ps button and share button work but I cannot go past the language selection screen. Please help with any ideas. I tried restarting the controller but that too is not working.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bar wont load

My recent problems offline ( not able to save) and online ( download free content to play online, even I downloaded them already) are solved because I restored my licenses.

I still cant play online because i stay stuck in the loading screen after bar loads for about 15%

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you add more custom loadouts ?

With the addition of all the new weapons, it could be very nice to add 2-3 custom loadouts. Thanks a lot !

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. x

I just purchased this game today: after seeing all the glowing reviews i am extremely disappointed. Obviously someone is paying bribes to websites to make false misleading reviews.

This game consumes too much time building a 'frivolous' story... The meaning of frivolous > "not having any serious purpose or value". Many games are taking this in-game time-wasting concept and perpetuating it, pushing it more and more..

The problem seems to be that these game developers think we are all drug-fucked losers with nothing to do. We are not interested in long drawn-out build-ups to storylines, we bought the game to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save/load screen starting from the bottom suddenly

I've encountered an odd and annoying problem- when I click save or load, it automatically selects the lowest save/load, which is the least recent, so I have to scroll up to the top every time. I'm 99.99999999999% sure it didn't always do this. Yes this is minor but getting on my nerves. I have the digital version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. whenever I join a friend and never let me join it logs me out

I can't join a friend or anything because it will not let meit says can't join

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Alone & Forsaken (Pittsburgh)

Remastered, PS4, Grounded. This is true-to-life the only bug I've encountered and only occurs after the truck crashes through the wall and I die (because this isn't one of the easiest Hunter encounters, so stop your scoffing!) If you don't die, and kill all the hunters, including the ones who hop over the bus, everything's fine. However, when I do die, after respawning, all of the hunters are dead, even if I only killed 3 or 4 before the respawn, and Ellie says, 'Top of the bus' (or something), but nobody hops over the bus because everyone's dead and the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PStv contrcontrol issue

When playing via the PS4 link on a PS TV, the R2 always turns on flashlight (which is R3). Even when swapping the X1 to X2 control scheme (aiming and shooting) it doesn't resolve the L2/R2 being incorrectly mapped. When in aim with L2 mode, I have to press L3 to aim.

I'm using a digital copy, streaming from PS4 to a PSTV.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiplayer only works about 30% of time.

Most of the time when I try multiplayer it will not find other players. I can literally leave it all day and it will search for players but not find anyone.

When it does work, it starts finding players within 1 minute. There are no issues with gameplay such as lag.

This occurs on all game modes and is very frustrating. I am located in the UK.

PS4 Model: CUH 1116A
    Disk version
    Time since install: Installed on 19/7/15
    system free space: 255.3GB

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:
    Connection Method: Lan cable
    Nat Type: Type…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i can't find a match

From midnight of 9 jul till now i and my bro can't find any room at all. But my friend found and played a lot. At first i thought i was the game server that bad, but later i think it was mine psn that has a problem please advice me or fix it
    My psn : oZeTeRo
    Ps4 model : CHU-1102A
    Disk version
    My ps4,Psn was zone 4 (australia)
    But now i'm playing in thailand
    But i don't think this would related to my problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Map doesn't completely load

In the hunt mission while chasing the deer after the deer jump over the fence , the rest of the map doesn't load (Disk/+200GB free space)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Servers?

So theres been a server issue can some1 please address it I cant get on multiplayer since yesterday 5/4/20 any1 else having issues?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Im not able to access the download for factions MP because the required download is not able to be downloaded.

Basically, Whenever i try to click on the button to download factions mp, It says nothing is avalible to download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Love this game

I'm 68 years old and started playing game about 10 years ago. My only complaint is on tutorial. I did not understand the ability to upgrade heath, Knife, etc. It would have helped had there been info on this in the game. I am not a seasoned player where something like this would be natural for a experienced player. So, on the next Last Of Us if this issue could be addressed for senior citizens new to gaming that would be wonderful. But, bottom line this game is absolutely fantastic. I've played it four times and plan to keep playing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Go Big Horns (generator/note order)

PS4
    Digital Download
    D.K. - a long time (over a year)
    94.77 GB

If the generator is started at the university before seeing and grabbing the note about said generator, the door cannot be opened (i.e. The green triangle will appear for grabbing the note but won't appear again for opening the door, even if one leaves the room and then returns). The only 'fix' is to restart the checkpoint and run through it again in the proper sequence (note first, then generator).

Thank you. Great game, well deserving of all the copious praise heaped upon it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiplayer

If you are not going to add a multiplier to last of us 2 you got to find a way to stop these turbo controller users this is getting ridiculous. I am a die hard naughty dog fan it’s bad enough I can’t get the special gift with the digital copy I preordered for last of us 2. But no multiplayer this is was kept last of us relevant for so long. Please have some one take a look at the first game if you need help let me know too many glitches available for cheaters and these tuners are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Blade

I can't collect blade in my inventory (I can catch it) although I change to other maps so it can't carft item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base