The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Screen Tearing on PS4 Pro 4k/60

I got a brand new PS4 PRO yesterday,the first game I installed (from PSN) was TLOU:R.

I've noticed that in a few scenes there is tearing,it seems to happen randomly and while the majority of time everything is ok the tearing is annoying.

What I can do? Is this normal? I use the PS4 PRO on HDR mode at a 4K LG TV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I spotted a hacker

This user (ID fxcoka) is cheating on the game. He used lag to dodge bulltes and kill. The whole game his moves were "late" and in "slow motion" when compared to the other gamers. That's not fair. You have to do something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After the explosion at the start of the game where you're passing through a check point, the entire game runs choppy.

After the explosion at the start of the game where you're passing through a check point, the entire game runs choppy. Everything from the splash screens when i start up the game to starting menu to sounds being choppy. I've checked the disk for scratches but there appear to be none.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stuck connecting progress after 75% has connected.

when i press FACTIONS MP option in the main menu,it shows me connecting page and after 5 second the progress will be at 75% and after that it does not go to 100% and i have to wait up to 5 minutes to complete the progress and go to FACTIONS MP mode.why it is taking to high to connecting to server?i have to say that i could connect to the servers in 30 second in the 3 weeks ago.
    connecting over LAN
    NAT Type :2
    Download : 1 Mbps
    Upload : 300 Kbps

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warehouse door doesn't recognize that i have the key

I am at the warehouse, i take care of the enemies as required but i aquire the warehouse key automatically and the door doesn't register that i have it and will not unlock

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Falha na autenticação... porque??

Ao entrar no modo pn line, aparece esse erro: Falha na autenticação.
    O que fazer?? Ajude ou de uma resposta. Obrigado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello ND Company! First of all, i want to say one thing - The Last of Us is the BEST game have been published. I tried many games and none

Hello ND Company!

First of all, i want to say one thing - The Last of Us is the BEST game have been published.
    I tried many games and none of them managed to reach the level of The Last of Us.

A couple of days ago,I tried to enter the faction mp, then i got an error message that said: "To connect to factions you must download some free map content."
    I played a lot of time in the great multiplayer of TLOU and I never had this issue. I downloaded the maps a long time ago (few months)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hometown Glitch on roof

The hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PS4 Dualshock Controller wont function properly on Multiplayer?

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download & Upload: 200-300 kbps
    Digital Download Version 01.06

Every time I start playing Factions MP.. I start a new match and half ways the match I get a message saying I need to connect my DualShock controller to charge, but my controller has a full charge. I don't get this problem when I play the actual game. I have tried disconnecting the controller via bluetooth and connecting it again but it seems that doesn't do anything at all. I had also tried playing other PS4 games and don't seem to have that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bow glitch arrows curve around

The arrows in the bows seem to be able to shoot through objects and can curve up and over items. Hiding completely hidden behind a box or car and the arrows find a way to hit you even though nothing is exposed. Is this suppose to happen? Seems like a glitch to me but maybe I'm wrong?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No issue, just have a suggestion.

Maybe you guys could create a new The Last of Us in Sarah's point of view. As if she was protected by Joel and he died being shot? I thought it'd be fun and interesting seeing how Sarah acts. I think the game play should be how her life during the apocalypse is without her dad. Just a suggestion, I would really love to play it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. x time to think

Not meant to be negative insults. I'm just giving honest straightforward feedback with a passion.

The Last Of Us: remastered. My suggestions and feedback… PS4

1: The Playstation controller. Pulling-on L1 to run. This is moronic and counter-intuitive and annoying, and causes delays at crucial times because our mind has to stop and think when we shouldn't need to. Every other game allows us to simply push a bit harder on L3 lever to run, which is much simpler and less cumbersome. And believe me, the walking speed of the protagonist guy in this game is slightly too slow to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Binding issue

I keep having issues with binding. I often have matches where I get absolutely no binding at all, or lucky to get one at the very end. Often when I do get binding, I see it on the ground, I go to pick it up, and then its not in my inventory, this happens very often and I have a video to show 2 bindings in a row not show up in my inventory. It's extremely frustrating and makes me wonder why I bother with the brawler 2 perk. I don't really hear other people complaining about it online so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. im stuck with starting screen

So im stuck at starting screen and after that i cant shut down playstation 4 from there where you can shut it down beacuse it lags then. But does it help if i delete (discgame) and just install it again

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. turbo controll users in TLOUS MP!!

Guys you should take care of this problem there's alot of players using turbo control and when they use it there weapons start shot so so fast then the other players and i call that cheating plz guys you should do something with this plz

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have completed grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!!! I need some help please.

have completely grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!! Please help me!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Weapons won't shoot at time of killing other players. Even with the sight in there head my gun won't shoot.

Resetting the multipleyer server to loss the bugs. It's really getting to me and many more on how the game is not registering shoots, smoke, molotoves. I think what messed up the game was the new perks, by taking abilities out to creat them, it must have created problems with the game. I got the game for PS3 and I never failed problems like I am now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Error connecting to authentication server"

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for this. I know it's a topic of The Last of Us Remastered, but I didn't find any dedicated place here for Uncharted 2.

My problem is that since the last PS3 system update (4.84), I couldn't connect to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' multiplayer on PS3.
    When I try, the game always writes the following:
    "Error connecting to authentication server."
    I asked my friends, they can't connect too.

So please, Naughty Dog, could you look after this?
    I know that Uncharted 2 is an almost 10 years old game, but me and my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I cant find the last of us part ll on playstation store for pre order

I'm contacting from Saudi Arabia, the last of us part ll does not come up for pre order in the playstation store here. whats the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base