The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. transferring rank

so i recently had an account be banned for an offensive online name ( XxGetAZZxX ) and i had to change my name ( NuzEc ) and i need my rank to be transferred over to my new name on last of us

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lost my save progress

after I downloaded the last update patch 1.04 I didn't install it right away and played for about 4 hours reached the Sewers where I got separated from from Henry and Ellie with Sam. Before I quite the game I saved my progress.
    Now when I load my last save it brings me back to the hotel lobby (Pittsburgh chapter)

PlayStation 4 Firmware 2.03
    Disc copy
    installed about a week ago
    System free space 345 GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't join factions on TLOU Remastered.

I can't join factions. When I try to, a message appears telling me I have to download the new map pack. PS Store opens but I can't download the DLC because it is already installed on my PS4.
    I tried removing the game, then reinstalling it again and downloading both the update and the DLC. Same problem.
    What else can I try?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The emote system

Naughty Dog! You have got to do something with this emoji system! I love it but the button placement is in the wrong place. Maybe for TLOU2 to it wouldn’t be so easy to accidentally hit it when you’re trying to kill people and be stuck in place. However, I love you guys keep up the good work can’t wait for TLOU2!

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Texture bug issues on character models

Joel and Ellie as well as other characters are having weird texture bug issues on them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. H

Can you please not include shorty in THE LAST OF US PART 2? I've been playing FM for almost 4 years and it's my favourite multiplayer but sometimes I just want to quit playing because I can't tolerate playing against people using it. The weapon requires zero skills, zero effort. Whoever made this weapon available in the game is just like someone who doesn't even play but yet decides to put it in the game as a DLC so it can milk some money. The game needs a lot of working and it also need more content I'm really glad…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. slow loading

I heard the game (disk version) should load in about 40-50 sec but in ma case it takes over 2 minutes. What can be wrong?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Missing Faction VOX

On PS4
    Nat type 2
    Connection Wired

I've noticed that there are a few vox that are missing for the Hunter's, one of the Hunter's (the one with the lighter squeakier voice) doesn't say thanks when gifted items, and another doesn't scream when burned (I can't describe his voice, but I'm sure if you look through the files you'll find out which one it is) this has been an issue since the PS3 version, so it'd be cool if this can be fixed in both versions.

The Hunter that doesn't scream has vox for being burned in the story, as…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cant connect Factions MP

Yesterday i had no problems with the multiplayer but when I tried to connect Factions MP today, it says check your connection etc. So I deleted the game but this time i couldn't download updates and territory maps. And when I try to look for the DLC s the game freezes and says check your connection. I dont know what is wrong with the game but i love this game and i want to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The Last of Us Factions Multiplayer (unlock) issue

First of all, I apologize not posting in the Community Technical Issues forum but the link it’s dead.

I have a used PS3 copy of the game (BCES-01584). I’ve recently downloaded the The Last of Us Add-On Bundle and installed all its individual items, including the The Last of Us Factions Multiplayer (unlock). However, I’m still unable to play Factions MP. When I try to connect to the servers it still prompts me for the Network Pass.

A couple of things I’ve noticed which might be of interest: even though I’ve a local copy, the disc code is different from…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. grounded

Would a Grounded: Extreme difficulty be possible to make/release for both PS3 and PS4?

• no auto lock-on for throw-able items

• no re-spawn for bottles and bricks

• make nail bombs work just like smoke bombs (i.e. no magical sensor, just a two/three second fuse like they do, partially, in factions), though you can still set a trap, i.e. place one strategically but you have to set it off manually either by shooting it. throwing another nail bomb, etc. close to it

• no ammo count in the d-pad ui

• no button prompts at all

• no forced tutorial pop-ups (though you can still…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GAME CRASHES

I NOTICED ON OTHER GAMES MADE BY OTHER COMPANYS THEY RESOLVE THE PROBLEM OF GAME CRASHING BY SENDING OUT UPDATE FILES . DO YOU HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO ALSO SEND UPDATE FILES FOR THE LAST OF US REMASTERED .

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Shorty is too god damn OP

Can you please not include shorty in THE LAST OF US PART 2? I've been playing FM for almost 4 years and it's my favourite multiplayer but sometimes I just want to quit playing because I can't tolerate playing against people using it. The weapon requires zero skills, zero effort. Whoever made this weapon available in the game is just like someone who doesn't even play but yet decides to put it in the game as a DLC so it can milk some money. The game needs a lot of working and it also need more content I'm really glad…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I HAVE PROBLEM TO CONNECTING FACTION MP AFTER INSTALING 1.10 UPDATE

Dear Supporter, I've been playing Faction MP for a long time now, and i've never had this issue. Every time i click on Factions MP, it loads a little and says: "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You must reconnect to access online." I noticed that you fixed the problem for some people who had the same problem. I can play Uncharted 4 Multiplayer without any problem and my connection has no problem. I live in Iran and I have purchased this game digitally. I've installed this game since 2016 and My device has enough free space.Thank you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 43 44 45 47 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base