The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Map Glitches & Factions Fixes

Map Glitches & Factions Fixes

ND please fix the three glitches as described in this video

https://youtu.be/B0WJLVIDqqQ

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jogo não entra

Toda vez que tento iniciar meu jogo The last of Us , não carrega a tela fica toda preta , isso é só no The last of us , a tela fica simplesmente preta e não aparece nada

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Please post below if this doesn’t work for you.

Comece PlayStation no modo de segurança
    Reconstruir banco de dados (opção 5)
    Uma vez que o PS começa, exclua o jogo.
    Download / instalação o jogo novamente.

Por favor, poste abaixo se isso não funcionar para você.

3. THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME

hello, i have problem with "the last of us multiplayer " when i press on "FACTIONS MP" in the game its asking me if i want to download some free maps then i press ok and its telling me ""THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME" i checked a bit in the internet and i saw thats not rear , alot of users have the same problem they said i need to RESTORE MY PSN , i did that and it didnt help, what to do ? i want to play that game and i cant . thanks ,

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

Can you run an internet connection test and verify you have access to PSN?

If you do, could you please verify that your PSN ID and your version of the game are from the same region?

4. Last of us disc says corrupted data

It says corrupted data when I put it in
    It is on ps4
    It was bought 5 hours ago
    From sohar, Oman, safeer mall, Games World
    It happened to me 4 months ago and I returned the disc and now I bought it again because the guy said it should work fine

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are receiving a corrupted data message, it probably indicates a problem with the install disc.

You could attempt the following:

Download the game again.

Please let us know your results. If this doesn’t work, we would recommend backing up your save data to online storage, and doing a full kit initialization.

5. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

255 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    87 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Language problem

Hi,I bought few days ago the last of us remastered for ps4.Unfortunely,I didn't realize,when I ordered the game on the web,that it was in english Language,subtitles as well.Now,I'm wondering if there is a Language pack that converts the Language from english to italian.I already know that it a region matter,specifically for which region the game has been released.But i can say without any doubt that the region of my copy is EU.So,what I'm asking you is:Is there any possibility to convert the language for a region EU copy?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Naughty Dog QA Team

Look on the spine of the case the disc case. At the bottom are a series of numbers and letters. If it says anything other than CUSA-00556, then Italian is not one of the included languages, as you have purchased a disc intended for a different region.

If you have the European disc (the last digit of the code is a 6), you can adjust the language from the main menu. OPTIONSLANGUAGE – Text/Subtitles/Dialogue.

7. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

149 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  55 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The hunt episode cutscene - screen goes black

I have bought TLoU remastered disk (version 1.00) and have completed the game several times without any significant bugs. Then I've deleted it. Back then I had ps4 system version 1.76 without connection to internet. However, lately I was forced to upgrade the system to version 2.3. After that I have installed TLoU to play it one more time, but unfortunately I encountered a fatal bug in the "hunt" cutscene episode when Ellie is grabbed and put in a jail. The screen goes black and the game won't load after that. There is no error message in the error log.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is typically the result of 1 of 2 issues. Either the title isn’t fully installed, or you need to rebuild your database.

Go to your home screen, highlight the Last of Us Icon and press the Options button. Select Information. Your Installed Status should say “completed” and your size should be between 42-50GB.

If your title is fully installed and you are still encountering this issue, you should rebuild your database.

Download the game again.

Let us know your results.

9. I'm done with the "Lost Connection to Host" issue

Its freakin annoyin when youre about to start a game and a message appears saying youve lost connection to host. It happens frequently and I know I'm not the only one affected. Also it often happen when my team is winning and I have a very good game. Imagine how frustrating is this. Plus, I get kicked out of games for no reason! Please fix that

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please run an internet connection test and report your download an upload speeds.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

Is it consistently the same host? Does this also occur for you if you are playing solo?

10. Weird blur, "trail" around NPC´s and a few objects

Hi, I´ve bought TLOU for the PS4 and I´m having a weird "smearing", blur issue when panning the camera mostly around NPC´s and a few other objects, but not everything. I saw people complaining about this on other forums, but no one could help. Initially I thought it was TV issue; maybe latency related or something, but then I´ve read multiple people say they have this issue even on high end monitors or TVs, different brands, models and settings, so now I´m confused. I tried every adjustment possible on the TV, Game Mode, dozens of Brightness, Color and Contrast settings…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were not showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased ?????

Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased too?????

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game won't load after "the hunt" cutscene - just stays on black screen

Ever since downloaded the latest Playstation system update, I've been having an issue with "The Last of Us Remastered" for PS4.

Before the update, I played the game through fine, no problems.

After the update, when I get up to "The Hunt" (the cutscene where Ellie has been locked up by David, and she breaks his finger), after the cutscene, the screen goes black. And the game won't load.

It just stays black. I can push the PS button and close the game, but that's it. If I push start or anything else, nothing happens.

Seems I am not the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could tell us what region you are in?

Are you on disc, or digital?

If disc – look on the spine of the game case – It should read CUSA- 0055# – what is the last number?

Does the title continue to output audio during the black screen?

13. infinite loading screen online

Can't play online the screen says connection forever.

Have no problem with other games online! Please help.

I'm in Sydney bought the ps4 here.

Nat type 2
    Download speed 147
    Upload 428

Everything else is successful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. multiplayer progress stuck since 1.02.016

Ever since patch 1.02.016 the multiplayer progress I had with the fireflies journey is stuck on week 7, day 2. No matter how many games i play, be it survivor or interogation, the scores, parts, etc. etc. won't be shown nor counted and even skips the results screen.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Marlene bypassing conversation

After meeting Marlene for the first time you soon come upon 6 military enemy. After killing all 6 by stealth, Marlene is supposed to approach the dead Fireflies and you get a prompt for an optional conversation. However, about 80% of the time she simply runs downstairs and says "Not much further now."

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hunting rifle aiming sensitivity not consistent

When aiming the hunting rifle, the sensitivity will sometimes be far higher than it normally should be. To fix the problem I've let go of L2 and then tried aiming again. This has happened countless times, multiple times a match. I'm not sure if this happens with other scoped weapons. I might have seen this problem before, but the issue seems to be very consistent since the most recent live update. Thank you

Normal PS4 model
    Physical Disk
    Installed near the release date
    Plenty of free space

WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Game looks grainy and smudged out during cut scenes

I purchased the game digitally and every cut sceene looks really ugly. Picture is smudged out in some places and an evenly spaced out white grain of vertical lines is throughout the picture. This only happens during cut scenes. Latest update of game and I tried redownling with no avail. Ps4 version 2.0 as well.

link to what this looks like on my tv:

http://imgur.com/vau0Inj

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Voice chat Error

I have a problem for long time since PS3 and continue here at PS4.

Sometimes is possible but sometimes no. When start lobby whe need change the leader to be possible to play with four players. Conclusion: one player succeed to connect with other 3 players but this 3 players not always get the connection to comunicate by headset.

Conclusion: only the leader comunicate with all Team.

NAT is not the reason because is possible to connect with other. I changed the provider and the modem, problem persist.

Sometimes you can connect with these same people who previously could not,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry we’re unclear on the PS4 issue you are describing.

Are you saying you cannot communicate with the opposition enemy players?

You should be able to communicate in the lobby, and if you are in close proximity to opponents (about 8 meters). Otherwise, no you cannot speak to the opposition team.

This is a PS4 support forum so we don’t have information or feedback on PS3 issues.

Let us know if you have other feedback or questions (or if we haven’t addressed your concerns).

19. Matchmaking

Matchmaking is now crap!
    Wd rather catch the last 5 min of a match & catch the next full match than sit in matchmaking for 30.

Give opt in option for in progress matches.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't find match

Not matching with other players for a few days now

Wired connection
    79 Mbps download
    6 Mbps upload
    NAT Type 2