The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Jogo não entra

Toda vez que tento iniciar meu jogo The last of Us , não carrega a tela fica toda preta , isso é só no The last of us , a tela fica simplesmente preta e não aparece nada

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Please post below if this doesn’t work for you.

Comece PlayStation no modo de segurança
    Reconstruir banco de dados (opção 5)
    Uma vez que o PS começa, exclua o jogo.
    Download / instalação o jogo novamente.

Por favor, poste abaixo se isso não funcionar para você.

2. Last of us disc says corrupted data

It says corrupted data when I put it in
    It is on ps4
    It was bought 5 hours ago
    From sohar, Oman, safeer mall, Games World
    It happened to me 4 months ago and I returned the disc and now I bought it again because the guy said it should work fine

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are receiving a corrupted data message, it probably indicates a problem with the install disc.

You could attempt the following:

Download the game again.

Please let us know your results. If this doesn’t work, we would recommend backing up your save data to online storage, and doing a full kit initialization.

3. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

206 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    67 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Language problem

Hi,I bought few days ago the last of us remastered for ps4.Unfortunely,I didn't realize,when I ordered the game on the web,that it was in english Language,subtitles as well.Now,I'm wondering if there is a Language pack that converts the Language from english to italian.I already know that it a region matter,specifically for which region the game has been released.But i can say without any doubt that the region of my copy is EU.So,what I'm asking you is:Is there any possibility to convert the language for a region EU copy?

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Naughty Dog QA Team

Look on the spine of the case the disc case. At the bottom are a series of numbers and letters. If it says anything other than CUSA-00556, then Italian is not one of the included languages, as you have purchased a disc intended for a different region.

If you have the European disc (the last digit of the code is a 6), you can adjust the language from the main menu. OPTIONSLANGUAGE – Text/Subtitles/Dialogue.

5. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

143 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  51 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The hunt episode cutscene - screen goes black

I have bought TLoU remastered disk (version 1.00) and have completed the game several times without any significant bugs. Then I've deleted it. Back then I had ps4 system version 1.76 without connection to internet. However, lately I was forced to upgrade the system to version 2.3. After that I have installed TLoU to play it one more time, but unfortunately I encountered a fatal bug in the "hunt" cutscene episode when Ellie is grabbed and put in a jail. The screen goes black and the game won't load after that. There is no error message in the error log.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is typically the result of 1 of 2 issues. Either the title isn’t fully installed, or you need to rebuild your database.

Go to your home screen, highlight the Last of Us Icon and press the Options button. Select Information. Your Installed Status should say “completed” and your size should be between 42-50GB.

If your title is fully installed and you are still encountering this issue, you should rebuild your database.

Download the game again.

Let us know your results.

7. Game won't load after "the hunt" cutscene - just stays on black screen

Ever since downloaded the latest Playstation system update, I've been having an issue with "The Last of Us Remastered" for PS4.

Before the update, I played the game through fine, no problems.

After the update, when I get up to "The Hunt" (the cutscene where Ellie has been locked up by David, and she breaks his finger), after the cutscene, the screen goes black. And the game won't load.

It just stays black. I can push the PS button and close the game, but that's it. If I push start or anything else, nothing happens.

Seems I am not the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could tell us what region you are in?

Are you on disc, or digital?

If disc – look on the spine of the game case – It should read CUSA- 0055# – what is the last number?

Does the title continue to output audio during the black screen?

8. Marlene bypassing conversation

After meeting Marlene for the first time you soon come upon 6 military enemy. After killing all 6 by stealth, Marlene is supposed to approach the dead Fireflies and you get a prompt for an optional conversation. However, about 80% of the time she simply runs downstairs and says "Not much further now."

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Voice chat Error

I have a problem for long time since PS3 and continue here at PS4.

Sometimes is possible but sometimes no. When start lobby whe need change the leader to be possible to play with four players. Conclusion: one player succeed to connect with other 3 players but this 3 players not always get the connection to comunicate by headset.

Conclusion: only the leader comunicate with all Team.

NAT is not the reason because is possible to connect with other. I changed the provider and the modem, problem persist.

Sometimes you can connect with these same people who previously could not,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry we’re unclear on the PS4 issue you are describing.

Are you saying you cannot communicate with the opposition enemy players?

You should be able to communicate in the lobby, and if you are in close proximity to opponents (about 8 meters). Otherwise, no you cannot speak to the opposition team.

This is a PS4 support forum so we don’t have information or feedback on PS3 issues.

Let us know if you have other feedback or questions (or if we haven’t addressed your concerns).

10. Matchmaking

Matchmaking is now crap!
    Wd rather catch the last 5 min of a match & catch the next full match than sit in matchmaking for 30.

Give opt in option for in progress matches.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Map Glitches & Factions Fixes

Map Glitches & Factions Fixes

ND please fix the three glitches as described in this video

https://youtu.be/B0WJLVIDqqQ

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't find match

Not matching with other players for a few days now

Wired connection
    79 Mbps download
    6 Mbps upload
    NAT Type 2
    Live in Washington DC

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Party problems

When I join to my friend's party online. I get this error "Unable to join party" then "You have been kicked from the party"

Mine and his nat type are 2 .
    Connection to internet via cable.
    Connection speed download 1.6 MBS.
    Download time about 1 year or more
    Digital download " via gift code"
    Free system space more than 30 GB

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry you are having difficulty. Could you provide some additional details?

What is the exact error message you are seeing? Was it “game file corrupted” or “save file corrupted”? Or something else?

Does this occur when first booting up the title, or is it when attempting to load a save from the main menu?

15. I consider myself very lucky if I can make it through the map loading right before the match begins...

I love the multiplayer mode of tlou guys, is very sweet, you did a great job, the game that I've been playing the most, for sure. But sometimes is so broken that I just can't keep playing and have to leave the game, very annoying, I don't think is my connection because I have a wired 80 mgb.

The most common issues lately have ve been:
    1.- when the map is loading before the match begins I get kicked out with a message "lost connection with the host" (this happens almost 40% of the time).
    2.- when finally I enter…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If the white plug symbol is appearing, it’s indicative of a connection problem.

If you are seeing it, attempt to run a internet connection test and post your results below.

If you are on a wifi connection, you may be experiencing interference and swapping to wired may help. Shutting down other applications that use your internet connection bandwidth (streaming music etc) may also help.

16. Problem with the Factions MP

İ had been able to play Factions MP for a long time but i encountered this error several times and managed to solve it somehow. Now, no matter what i do, i always keep getting''Please make sure your system is connected to the internet and that....." I checked my connection speed, test connection and everything. Please help me with this problem. My Nat type is 2 and i have good both download and upload speeds.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Character Stops Walking, Im Sick of This BS Naughty Dog. Sorry but ive spend way to much on controllers because of you.

I've had this problem also like half a year ago.
    My character stops walking randomly... just like in this video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH3R9kWH-3I

I solved this by buying a new controller, but now its happening again with the new one... and i bought it only because of TLOU, i had no other problems with other games. Sorry but this is bullshit. not only i bought a new controller just for this game, now i have this problem again? are you kidding me? my controller is very well kept, there is no way its "worn" or anything.
    This is just bullshit, so now…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. cannot play last of us remastered online since the latest update

Since the latest update of last of us remastered on ps4 i am unable to play online anymore.
    I have deleted, rebooted and tried everything on this forum, still not working.

I manage to go in factions mp and look for games however i am kicked from the game every time. I dont manage to find a game. When also trying to play with friends, a message pops off saying some of the players are unable to join (technically me)
    I have 24mbs nat type 2 living in dubai.
    Please help,

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Level Restarted From 107 to Level 2, and I cannot progress anymore.

Hi. Sunday August 16th at about 8:00am EST...I was level 107 and over 60,000 blue supplies for my clan size. On the leaderboards it still says GothamKnight3 Level 107...my max clan size was 198. but just now. I got restarted to Level 2. 800 blue supplies and im on week 3...? What the hell is going on. plus im on the Hunters team and I always pick fireflies and my emblem thats on my backpack is totally someone elses. Is it possible my data got switched with someone else last game? Please help. I was Week 12 Day 1. This…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base