Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Multiplayer team number ridgidity

Hi. The multiplayer game is amazing and possibly the best teamwork based game out there. My only gripe is the strict 4 players lobby limit on being able to enter a public lobby.

Getting your friends together for a game is never an exact science, and It often puts the team in the awkward position of, if a fifth friend joins, having to either tell them they cannot join us or splitting up (or even playing another game).

I understand that the limit is probably put in place to prevent artificial leveling up when playing with friends, but surely this could be extended to 6 player, with 2 players randomly placed in the other team on each match.

Perhaps this could be changed. It would certainly make it much more enjoyable to play with friends online.

Kind regards,

David Kennington

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
TheThirdMan42 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • accentsamillion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me and my wife are both major fans of Uncharted and we particularly like the co-op Mulitiplayer. So in you best interest could you please work out the bugs as soon as possible so you can integrate it into Uncharted 4. It sucks because me and my wife enjoy playing all Uncharted in CO-OP mode.

Feedback and Knowledge Base