Factions - MP issues
*I advice all players to vote to get this noticed and heard*
With The Last Of Us multiplayer, there are many issues that need to be resolved:
- When a player interrogates (or special executes) someone, and that player then gets denied that interrogation or special execution, why is it that the player subject to the interrogation/special execution continues to move through the cinematic motion even though his attacker has been killed and the interrogation/special execution stopped? Why is it that the player who was victim to the failed interrogation/execution still dies even though his attacker has been downed? The victim should roll back into the revived state now that their attacker has been stopped. They should resume thier previous revive state before the interrogation/special execution to enable a team mate to possibly revive them. Allowing the cinematic to continue, even though there is no longer an attacker, is a major flaw and is unrealistic.
The same also happens when a shiv execution/shiv interrogation gets denied. This should not be the case. The cinematic should be stopped, and the player go into the revived state.
- When you smoke bomb an enemy near a supply box, it often occurs that the attacker, instead of shiving the enemy, opens the lock box if in range. This often allows the smoked target to escape the shiv execution. The shiv option should be prioritised over opening the supply box.
- Furthermore, when next to the enemy lockbox during interrogation game mode and a downed teammate is next to the lockbox, it usually opens the lockbox instead of reviving them. This is highly annoying if you intend to revive a teammate. Also if you have previously killed an enemy next to thier lockbox and you go to pick up the supplies they dropped, it opens the lockbox. This can be frustating and I recommend changing the interact button from TRIANGLE to CIRCLE for opening the lockbox. Players automatically crouch when opening the lockbox so this wouldn't be an issue. It would allow reviving/picking up of supplies to occur, if the player intended too.
- There needs to be a patch on snipers. A bug allows players to shoot at a very fast rate without reloading and gives the attacker an unfair advantage through the glich in the game. Reloading MUST happen (and be increased for snipers) and scope time should be a minimum of 1 second, or around this, before a shot can be fired. This would minimise players "quickscoping" as a way to down players which is unrealistic and unfair.
- With the increasing amount survivors you gain as you continues through online games before you reach the end of the 12 weeks. It becomes almost impossible to maintain your survivors after about 200 members, and the only possible way to attempt to maintain this is get fast victories on interrogation which limits the game modes you can play if you aim to keep your clan alive (which myself and many others do). Even then, an interrogation fast victory is often not enough to maintain them all healthily. To allow players to keep their clan members alive and increasing, an additional bonus of supplies should be awarded after the game based on how many survivors you have when you pass 150 as this would enable you to sustain them. Kind of like the 'quick victory bonus' where you gain additional supplies after the game has ended due to enemies forfitting. Extra parts should be awarded. For example: 'large clan size bonus' could be what it is called. The bonus would increase as you gain more survivors. This would allow players to play other game modes while keeping their clan alive and increasing successfully.
- DLC content and add ons should be continued to engage players and keep the game fresh and exciting! We love the game but it would be great if naughty dog could update it now and then to show you actually care about it. I'm sure the update would also be appreciated on PS3 aswell as the PS4 version.
Thanks, hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.
MISTERSOCIOPATH is the other player who should be blocked . He is ruining everyones games. ANSTENBERG IS THE OTHER PLAYER WHO IS just messing in the Supply Game evrytime. Please do something naughtydog . Block this players IP or take his gaming rights .