Would a Grounded: Extreme difficulty be possible to make/release for both PS3 and PS4?
- no auto lock-on for throw-able items
- no re-spawn for bottles and bricks
- make nail bombs work just like smoke bombs (i.e. no magical sensor, just a two/three second fuse like they do, partially, in factions), though you can still set a trap, i.e. place one strategically but you have to set it off manually either by shooting it. throwing another nail bomb, etc. close to it
- no ammo count in the d-pad ui
- no button prompts at all
- no forced tutorial pop-ups (though you can still access them in the pause menu like now, even "clicker stealth" which is strangely missing atm)