Grounded mode not saving/ MP factions content not available.
So, when I try to play the Mp factions it tells me that additional map content meeds to be downloaded. It takes me to the PS store them I get an error message that says the content is not available.
Also. When I try to play on grounded, no new file is created, therefore I am not able to manually save my progress.
Btw, are you on ps3 or ps4? I assumed the latter, since this forum is for the remaster. Let me/us know if you're actually on ps3.
Your save file problem could also be caused by profile save data issues:
[Settings] > [Application Save Data Management] > [Save Data in System Storage] > [Delete] > if The Last Of Us Remastered shows up, select it > check if there is profile save data or not.
If more than one is present, delete the oldest one(s).
If there is only one instance, deleting it may allow you to resume saving, but will delete any progress you have thus far.
There could be several reasons for this behavior:
- Activate the PS4 as your primary PS4:
[Settings] > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PlayStation 4] > [Activate]
If the PS4 is already your primary PS4, try deactivating and then activating the PS4 again.
- Also, restoring the licences for your account might also help:
[Settings] > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]
- For the map content download error:
1) Go to Notifications
2) Go to Downloads
3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
4) Delete it.
5) Restart your PS4.
The file should then be automatically re-downloaded.
- The problems you're having could also be because of a regional mismatch. Make sure that your PSN account and your version of the game are from the same region/country.