Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Unable to reload my weapons in Single Player and Multiplayer

I am experiancing an indredibly frustrating bug in the game which I cannot enjoy until it is resolved: the game will not allow me to reload.

I haven't played the game in 12 days since yesterday, which is when I first encountered the bug. Loaded up a single player game today, and played a multiplayer session and the bug is still present.

Simply put, the reload function does not operate. I can hold R1 to listen, that works as expected, and when aiming my weapon pressing R1 allows me to swap firing hand, but tapping R1 to reload when not aiming a weapon produces no in game response. No animation, nothing flashing on the HUD (which happens when you try to reload but have insufficient ammo).

Please help me resolve!

27 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
PeachCai shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Spyroluver88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the exact same issue! I haven't played in a long time. Picked it up again today but am having a heck of a time due to the delay because I cannot reload. I'm in Bill's Town now. Playing on a PS4 Anniversary system. With a 2 TB internal HDD. Please help. I can't get by the Bloater when I can't reload.

• CALLI--- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here. It's 2018 and I can't believe this isn't fixed yet.

Thanks Naughty Dog!

• WeeFuzzyRobot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the exact same issue. Hadn't played in ages it took a long time to load up. Thought I'd remembered the controls wrong. Only reloading when changing weapons with fresh ammo or emptying guns. Grr

• Regulus_Pastor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the reloading trouble in Single Player; I haven't tried Multiplayer yet. It hadn't started for me until the Pittsburgh level, oddly enough. In the levels with Tess and Bill, I had no problems reloading.

• popnlocke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same, bump. Trying to do grounded at Ellie and David, but she'll only do it if she's out of magazine. Understandably this makes it impossible because i can't prepare for the waves since it takes 3 seconds to reload.

Feedback and Knowledge Base