Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

my character keeps "hitting" invisible walls and i cant walk or crouch smoothly because of it.

My character seems to like stutter the walk or slow down considerably. And this happens when i crouch aswell, ive checked my connection, controller, and even ps4 it isnt any of that and it feels agrivating to have it happen alot. Its as if I keep hitting an invisible wall or something. Can I get some help here please? Ive even redownloaded the game off psn and reset the ps4

5 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SugoiNeko1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lovkiy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on guys its obvious the game problem. so many posts are taking the same! the point is that issue occurs only in TLOU. I tested my controller on PC in several games (with DS4 for windows app) and on PS4 in many games even in UNCHARTED 4 and it works perfectly! Its funny because I passed this game so many times ( ps3/ps4) and yesterday when I wanted to dive into this incredible world again I faced with this issue in first time. Its really annoying and totally unplayable! I dismantled the cotroller and it was clean inside but I rubbed it just in case and I reinstalled the game (digital version) but the problem still remains :( today I tested the game with my brother's controller and this bug is here too. my guess is that problem related with walking sensitivity. I noticed this stuttering is happening very often in scenes when character moves slowly like in the beginning when you play as Joel' daughter... so maybe when you are flipping sticks their sensitivity doesn't shift?

• championodeworld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I just got the game and it's unplayable with the not being able to walk thing. And I haven't played it on PS3 so I really wanted to play it!!!

• lmen2072 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOLY HELL YES. This problem has literally made me just stop playing the game completely. The amount of times I have died on MP because my character cant walk diagonally for some reason is extremely frustrating. This doesn't happen with bloodborne, GTA5 or any other game for that matter this is strictly a TLOU PROBLEM. ND seriously needs to fix this, otherwise I'm seriously going to have to consider returning this(not that they really care).

• Ketsueki2bqc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, I've tried another controller, and I can play without any problem. So I think the problem comes from the dead zone of the controller...

• Ketsueki2bqc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here... please fix it. I'm really disappointed, I don't want to play it anymore if the problem remains...

• dcaoko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having this problem as well for the past 4 days. Everything worked normally, even when the patch and 2 new maps came out. Been playing since release of the remastered edition without this issue.

Basically whenever I walk, there will be slow downs just like SugoiNeko described. While running, the problem does not occur, there are no slow downs. This has also been happening to my friend since she got the game 2-3 weeks ago.

I have another controller coming in to see if the left analog stick is just going bad. But as far as I know, this problem does not occur on other games like Infamous First Light, leading me to believe this is not a controller issue.

I will switch the thunbstick option and see if the issue still occurs. I will report back once I do.

• Thompsin667 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's the controller then sony needs to be giving out a lot of free controllers. I doubt it though because it doesn't happen with any other game

• SugoiNeko1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does not. I am going to have to try another controller I think its my controller now, but its done this with my friends setup aswell.

Feedback and Knowledge Base