Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Can't download new maps

I can't seem to access the PSN store through the game. I bought add-ons for TLoUR through the PSN store outside the game but now that I have to use the in-game function to download the new maps, it just says This content cannot be selected at this time. I'm wondering if this is due to me living in Australia. Please help!

Model: CUH-1006A
Disk
Free Space: 275 GB

11 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cocopopsicle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Go away!, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

This is due to a mismatch between the disc region and the users PSN account country/region.
It can be worked around by creating a PSN account with the country set to match the disc:

1. Create a new user on your PS3/4

2. Sign up for the PlayStation Network and set the country to one within the region of the disc

3. Launch the game with that account

4. When prompted to get the maps it will allow downloading them for free

5. Finish the download and installation, then log out of that account

6. Switch back to the main account and launch the game

You can determine what region your disc is from by the code on the spine of the case

0552 is North America
0557 is Europe
0556 is also Europe (and Australia)
0554 is Japan
0559 is Asia

10 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bBr000cKk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in America, bought my game in America, created an American account from America while living in America and can not download the maps in America. Time to send out a proper patch for PS4 users. Guess I won't be purchasing any downloadable content if I can't even download a free map.

• m_Zeus_sami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here, i contacted support and they did not help me at all
    so what seems to be the problem and how can we fix it pls

• neucfactor84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same problem. is there a region lock or smtn? i mean its free right? i cant access on both ps4 and ps3

• muchooo0k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am having the same issue for the new maps and other purchased content form the us store for this game, i cannot access factions anymore, i have contacted Sony and they directed me to contact naughty dog support

please assist

Feedback and Knowledge Base