Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RobbieRocket shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Majin_Vuu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently having the same issue where my internet connection is fine and works for all application, but when I try connecting to Faction, it displays the message "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." I ran a connection test and my Nat type is Type 2, my upload speed is 1.4 Mbps, and my download speed is 7.6 Mbps.

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Go away!, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you run a connection test, what are your Nat type, upload and download speeds?

When you say the internet works for all applications, does that include other titles with online play? If not, can you check one, as there have been some PSN maintenance windows around the time you reported this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base