Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

can't buy DLC because of region issue (and it won't credit PSN purchases to game)

Hi.

First of all, I have tried contacting you guys several times via Facebook, Twitter, Email, TLOU forums and even on Amazon reviews. NOTHING. Without doubt the worst customer services I have experienced ever, for anything.

I hope I'm going to get some customer support for this, at last, having found this site.

Now that's out of the way, I have what should be a very easy fix for you.

I have a disk copy of TLOU remastered for PS4 that I bought off Amazon from a UK distributor. It turns out this disk is region "ALL". My account is UK.

I can't therefore connect to DLC to buy DLC through the game itself. I did locate the DLC via the PS store and buy some DLC, however, it has not been added in game.

What I hope is a simple fix is if you could please change my registration of the game to UK. That way I can activate the DLC I have bought myself.

If you can't do that because of the disk or whatever, I would like the following activated on MMATycoonDOTcom (my PSNID)

Enforcer, Scoped Semi Auto, Damage Marker, Fortitude.

I can provide invoice numbers if necessary.

Thanks.

p.s. I tried creating a US account to get the weapons I already purchases but it wanted me to purchase them again.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
MMATycoonDOTcom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base