Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Tactical shotgun have to be downgrade

I played this game since the first month on PS3 and now on PS4 on the online mode. I can anderstand the shotgun's power and the molotov but the tactical shotgun is too powerful and so all the players play with it.

It is too easy to touch, the rate fire and the scope is too important.

Last of us have a lot of good weapon but we see everybody with this weapon, more and more each day.

Downgrade this weapon else I quit.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
FR-alineo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • danja007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, at least the range of the tac shotgun needs to be reduced if not the rate of fire or damage or something! maybe remove the silencer option? or reduce its damage if silencer is applied. Purchasable shotgun is way to cheap also, and lets players abuse the heck out of it.

• Akrion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

imo. Tactical shotgun is fine. BUT, its range should be nerfed. It's not normal it can take you down in 2 shots at about 5-6 meters, as if you were near the enemy. At 1-2 meters it's normal. At 6-> 10 meters naaaah ;)

• LordPanda92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tactical shotgun is fine as it is, requires some skill to use. I face off against them all the time with all sorts of weapons and win. The PURCHASABLE shotgun needs a nerf. too cheap a gun for too powerful a weapon. Either keep these stats but make it 4 points, much more expensive and possibly one shot a purchase, or nerf it for this cost!

Feedback and Knowledge Base