Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

The lag has gotten out of hand in the past couple of months. I can't even play anymore. What changed? Nat type 2 download 8 upload 2.2 .

The lag has gotten so bad I cant play anymore. My connection has been the same speed, but multiplayer used to work great. Seems like this started happening when playstation started giving out the game with the console. This was my favorite game, now I'm very disappointed.
Wifi
Nat type 2
Download 8
Upload 2.5
Same as it was when it used to work.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
misterbirdyman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • misterbirdyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I switched to a wired connection, my connection speed worked perfectly fine for months, so what changed on your end? Is it that your servers are unable to handle the traffic created by the bundling of the disk with the PS4 counsel? If so, will it be fixed? Or should I pursue a refund?

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Go away!, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry you are having issues. Your connection speed appears low, although you should be able to play. Is there any possibility you could switch to a wired connection? That often reduces interference, which may be causing you to drop out of gameplay.

Alternatively if you have a digital version, you could contact PSN and request a refund.

• misterbirdyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to get my money back? I only bought it for the multiplayer, I had already done the campaign on ps3.

Feedback and Knowledge Base