Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Difficulty connecting to online matches in Last Of Us Factions

Cant Find Online Match! Plz Improve Servers...

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
shahrukhumairham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to Factions, please provide:

Your upload and download speeds (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection). Most users will find if they have less than 10Mbps download, or 1Mbps upload, they will encounter issues. If this is your result, you may wish to attempt to switch to a wired connection to reduce potential interference, and try the test again.

If your speed exceeds 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up, please provide:

The region you located are in.
If you are able to connect to any matches, or are permanently stuck in the lobby.

The additional detail helps us troubleshoot issues.

99 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lauren_can_smyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's me in lobby and starts loading game but then says cannot connect to host. 22.3 download 2.3 upload. Albuquerque new Mexico. How do I fix?

• liamm12345 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just getting ridiculous as i have not been able to connect to an online game for 2 days. This is my most favourite game and it always finds some way to fuck up somehow. Sort it out now!! From the uk in doncaster

• Omar_227 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty Dog you are just making excuses about the poor servers you are providing for the players its a daily basis issue you are supposed to be helpful for us or just because no benefits will come to you after no payment for the game

• louloupaul26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. I have a problem with comnection to faction. Its not freez but write something about connection problem. Server not working. After this kick me from faction loading. Please help.

• SunnyDaBunny21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 10Mbps in Utah. Some people have claimed that they were able to get on about 1hr-30 mins ago. Still not working for me. Frustrated.

• yeng_yang_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It wasnt working at first had the error authentication failed for about 5 hours then came on where i could play two matches then the i tried to do another match it said cant connect to matchmaker then i exited and tried to go back in then it says error authentication failed. Are you serious.

• IMA-_-SAVAGEx20x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting error authentication failed and I’m getting frustrated because my speeds are fine and it’s happening to a lot of people

• Kirabush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, I've been getting a text saying "Error Authentication Failed" whenever I try to load into factions. I've got two copies and neither work. My speeds are not the issue, I know people that are having the same problem. Why isn't it working?

• THE-RON-0529 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about this naughty dog. Fix yo shit. I got 95mb download, 10 upload, in seattle. Abd cabt get a match. Thats freaking garbage.

• SAMBAOBAU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't connect online match, please help Naughty Dog.
    Username: sambaobau, hong kong

• Ragnarokki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played multiplayer with ps3 and poor mobilephone wifi connection. No problems. Took usually under minute to find match.

Upgraded to ps4 and lot faster Internet connection with lan cable. Download about 30mb and upload 2,5mb. All other games multiplayer Works really good, better than before.

TLOU only try to find match in lobby. I tried everything .

Im from finland. Username Ragnarokki

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base