Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Provide a language filter

Too much profanity. Please provide a language filter. It's incredibly annoying having to listen to so many F-bombs.

154 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
pelargir1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • john8galt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont believe this thread exists. You should all go buy a nintendo switch. Welcome to tlou.

• soufflegirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!!! I want to play this game so bad because I absolutely LOVED Uncharted and I have ready many reviews saying how amazing "The Last of Us" is, however I have also learned that the F-bomb is dropped a multitude of times, which is very disappointing. I would love to experience this story, but I try to avoid foul language and I won't buy a game with so much profanity. Naughty Dog, I am sure that if you provide a language filter, you will only gain multiple customers including myself! Profanity is not required for a good gaming experience! PLEASE at least give us the option to take it out!

• narutosasukesama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah that's right the game is one of the best but strong language let it bad i world play ir again Like a 1000 times if it had some option to get the strong language out

• bh-alienux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. The language adds nothing to the game experience, in fact it only serves to distract. It would be incredibly useful to have the OPTION to turn off the profanity for those of us who don't want to hear it.

• Blaine1203 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get rid of the profanity. It does nothing, nothing to enhance the game or gaming experience. It takes away from it.

• cryptdin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! The one thing that turned me off and made me decide not to buy this game was it's strong language content. A game can still be great without having to use expletives. Or at least provide an option for those who don't want to hear the bad language and just want to appreciate a game for its great story.

Feedback and Knowledge Base