The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. CHEATERS SHOOTING THRU WALLS Glitch/Exploit with "shoulder switch shoot" at Anyone

This a VERY BIG ISSUE / BUG that is affecting your Multiplayer side of PvP. I know you guys are focused on TLOU2 but this issue is too GAME BREAKING AND UNFAIR for those who cant do anything about it or arent good at the game. Maybe when your second game gets hyped, and they want to try the First TLOU before part 2 comes out, and see this broken HUGE ISSUE, Expect less Sales and complaints before the release, like now for example. I am complaining since this game has a huge content community and streaming community, and we…

165 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,243 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    308 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer Cheating - Patch Request

Crouch Walk Glitch - Last of Us Cheating - Please Patch

This cheat has become normal with many players using it. Can you please patch this game. Multiplayer is becoming unplayable.

83 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a troubleshooting for !Abandoned Territories!-DLC?

Is there any troubleshooting for "TLoU PS3"- DLC? We are a boost-group with 8 people but can't start a game in the DLC with "Home Town etc."

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bills town glitch in map

Please refer to the video a player made to show you the problem that is now being exploited by other players.

The least thing you could do Naughty dog is fix these glitches since we won't be seeing the sequel anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQTJ1NWjFck

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hometown Glitch on roof

The hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Faction not connection games

Currently (June 9, 2019), Factions is not connecting games. Games are found and maps are voted on but after a few minutes of loading, the "Lost connection to host" message is displayed. This has happened all morning.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cheating in The last of us multiplayer multiplayer

ID player infected_Phx_602 is a cheater. You can watch it shooting through walls even in youtube. It would be awesome if you could do something about it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Last of us Remastered

A glitch is used much.
    I want you to improve.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. glitch hits the player wherever he is

Removal of a glitch that allows the player to change the shoulder very quickly and can get the shots through walls etc causing the enemy to be damaged in any cover.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TLOU REMASTERED Hometown Glitch

TLOU REMASTERED hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The last of us ps3 (EU physical disc)

Even though i purchased the last of us new on disc and the season pass years ago i never attempted to play the factions multiplayer. Now when i have tried to access factions it asks for a pass code, the one that is printed in my booklet doesn't work anymore and there is currently no way to obtain a new one. Is anyone at Naughty Dog able to resolve this please as i am sure i am not the only person with this problem? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. About the trophy

So the TLOU server on PS3 will go offline in September, what happen to people if they want to get multiplayer trophy but the server are offline?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Não consigo entrar no modo multiplayer com minha conta principal

Bom dia.
    Estou tentando entrar no modo online do The Last of Us para PS3 desde ontem com a minha conta principal, mas a tela sempre trava no final do "conectando". Daí, tenho que desligar e ligar o console novamente para destravar. Criei outra conta e essa outra conta secundária entra normalmente, não trava no final do "conectando". Que tipo de problema é esse? Jogo God of War Ascension online também e entra normalmente na conta principal e secundária.
    Tenho acesso a TUDO da PSN: PS Store, meus downloads, sincronizei os troféus... A única coisa que não estou conseguindo fazer…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Error downloading config file

I’m trying to connect to the multiplayer but I got error downloading config file. I’m from Iraq my connection method is wi-fi Nat type 2 Connection Speed Download 5mbps
    Connection speed upload 4mbps
    I have 64GB free space
    Time since one month
    I have a disk
    Ps4 model is CUH-1001

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No puedo jugar al multijugador por el problema de los mapas que tengo que descargar

Tienen que arreglar ese error sino para nada me compré ese juego lo mismo me pasaba en PS3

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The emote system

Naughty Dog! You have got to do something with this emoji system! I love it but the button placement is in the wrong place. Maybe for TLOU2 to it wouldn’t be so easy to accidentally hit it when you’re trying to kill people and be stuck in place. However, I love you guys keep up the good work can’t wait for TLOU2!

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cidade do bill

Bug na cidade do onde jogadores estão pulando para o outro lado da grade no começo do mapa e ficam matando todo mundo e não tem como fazer nada a não ser sair do jogo

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On Deleting Multiplayer Progress

My issue is with TLOU MP on PS3 but I am posting this here because I could not find a dedicated support forum for the PS3 version.

Is it possible to reset my Factions progress so that I can start over? It's been years since I've played and I'd like to start fresh before the servers are decommisioned in September. I don't mean deleting trophies, just in-game progress.

Could this be done? And if so, could this be done on my end or the dev team end?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Haker

Почему в игре мультиплеера очень много читеров?почему вы с ними не боретесь ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base