The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. can we play multiplayer game from a single login, like two players from one console with split screen on the TV

I have a PS4 with "The last of us remastered" multiplayer version. I have two dual shock controllers, how do I start multiplayer game? so that me and my friend can play the game on my TV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new

I m tired playing same maps every time i req naughty dogs to get few team members creating new .Im excited for uncharted 4 but even want few guys work on new dlc maps. i m a regular player of the last of us remastered please get some new maps

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Are you planning in update the Factions MP?

Well it's been over a year since you launched this masterpiece and we are grateful that you keep updating the Factions MP (New guns) but my question is: Do you have any plans in creating more maps? What about a new mode other than supply raid, survivors, and interrogation? My idea, and I'm sure everyone is asking, why there are no zombies/infected creatures in the multiplayer? I mean, there will be nice if in a supply raid match after a couple of minutes an infected or two appear in the map. So we will have to fight not only the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. First Aid Healing

Would it be possible to add in the ability to stop teammates from using a health kit, while you are healing them with First Aid Training?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot open multiplayer

It says that I must download a map pack to play multiplayer but I can't download it. It says the pack is not avalible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. find the update patch but can't download and updated.

When I try to connect to mp, it keeps telling me that I need to update my game. Like new version has been found, please go to Downloads and then nothing is downloading. Tried restore license no use. Mine is digital version, wifi with 76mb. What else I can do?

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I bought all alternate shivs/executions for TLOU remastered but when i go for a shiv/execution my character does the default Shiv/execution

I am a big fan of the last of us remastered and I decided to to buy the alternate shiv, ground shiv, and the alternate special executions. I also bought Fortitude, lone wolf, and lethal efficiency and they work all except for the shivs and executions. so when I go for the shiv /execution my character does the default shiv/ execution. can you please give me advice or help me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. locking parties

This option was in Uncharted 3 so why isn't it in The Last Of Us? I want to be able to lock my party so no one can join while I'm doing something, I used to do that in Uncharted 3 so I didn't keep 3 other people who just decide to join waiting on me, but I can't do that in The Last of Us, so if I need to use the bathroom or something and someone decides to join they're just sitting there wondering where I'm at. Please give the option to lock the party so I can…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tactical shotgun have to be downgrade

I played this game since the first month on PS3 and now on PS4 on the online mode. I can anderstand the shotgun's power and the molotov but the tactical shotgun is too powerful and so all the players play with it.

It is too easy to touch, the rate fire and the scope is too important.

Last of us have a lot of good weapon but we see everybody with this weapon, more and more each day.

Downgrade this weapon else I quit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I cant download the abondent territores when i try to connect to Factions. It say its unavaialble. i cant find them on The PSN Store either

I also bought the season pass for The last of us on the PS3 along wit the new weapons bundles and survival skills.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My rank/weeks arent being updated. ive just beaten the first 12 weeks and ranks reads 11*

My rank/weeks arent being updated. im on my second 12 weeks (week 1 day 2) and my rank read 11*

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you quit out of games or lose connection, in certain cases your week can progress, but not necessarily count a day.

For the most part these are intentional design. If a user earns progress for a mission, we will count the progress, but not necessarily deduct a day towards their mission/weeks. This is to avoid scenarios where a player is accidentally disconnected and loses a day towards a mission. (and potentially their entire clan).

It’s a protection that favors the player, but doesn’t seem like it since it shows you as being behind.

Weeks played has no relevance to skill, or matchmaking so the impact should be minimal.

13. Bought the bow execution on the PS3 and the animation is glitched

So i bought the executions for the bow on my PS3 and when i special execute the enemy from his left side, the execution where it shoots him in the back then he turns over to be shot in the face, it glitches.

The animation i see is, I shoot him in the back and he instantly dies...he becomes still and doesnt turn over after the first shot.....then i take the second shot and shoot the ground....

I tested with my friends and they see the animation correctly even when the animation i see is glitched.....i re-downloaded and installed the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zombie mp

You guys should add a mp game mode where the zombies from the story mode are wandering around the maps randomly...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Late Match Joining

Is it possible to add an option to opt out of late joining a match, and/or giving us the option to not join a match after a certain time? Like one player can have it set so they don't join late matches at all and another can have it set where they don't join matches after 5 minutes of supply raid and interrogation and 3 rounds of survivors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. can't buy DLC because of region issue (and it won't credit PSN purchases to game)

Hi.

First of all, I have tried contacting you guys several times via Facebook, Twitter, Email, TLOU forums and even on Amazon reviews. NOTHING. Without doubt the worst customer services I have experienced ever, for anything.

I hope I'm going to get some customer support for this, at last, having found this site.

Now that's out of the way, I have what should be a very easy fix for you.

I have a disk copy of TLOU remastered for PS4 that I bought off Amazon from a UK distributor. It turns out this disk is region "ALL". My account is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scoped Burst rifle reticle

The reticle design on the scoped burst rifle is really obtrusive. The white circle is fine but the 3 prongs/ sticks coming out of the circle is extremely annoying! I cant tell when I get a headshot or body shot because of the three sticks coming out. Its confusing and unnecessary to the gameplay. I would like to see the 3 sticks removed from the centre and have it be just a white circle. Everything else about it is fine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sharpshooter 3

Sharpshooter 3 shouldn't give as much health back as it is currently. It makes guns that shoot more bullets way to easy to use and gives them an incredible advantage just because they can heal health by landing a headshot. Even if the headshot was a fluke, the user still heals health because of the skill. I don't think this skill should heal as much health as it does when hitting headshots. This would balance out some weapons a little more.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shotgun super easy kills in MP need to stop, lower its fire rate

The Shotgun is so devastating that it should have a lower fire rate and maybe even be more expensive and have more expensive ammo.

It has the same fire rate as the Semi-Auto Rifle (my personal weapon of choice), which is ridiculous. The Semi-Auto Rifle downs from three shots, the Shotgun downs from a single shot. Even if I have armor and the player using the Shotgun doesn't, I still go down from 2 shots and have no chance. Even teammates standing next to me will go down from the spread.

Please lower the Shotgun's fire rate!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base