The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. My ps4 Can't connect to the faction mp after installing update 1.10

Hi guys, i play last of us for about 5 years until now, i can't connect to factions mp after installing last update v 1.10 every time i wanna connect to multiplayer servers it say me you have been disconnected from the game servers... I living in iran and many other peoples around the my country have the same problem and they can't to connect to fractions mp please help how can we fix this problem i didn't have any problems like this before. Thanks.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    fixed  ·  21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can not play TLOUR online on the PS4

Can’t load games or match with players. It’s showing “searching for optimal game” and it looks to be frozen.. my internet connection is perfectly fine as well.

30 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you continue to experience trouble matchmaking, please reboot your PS4.

Relaunching the app will not suffice, but rebooting should resolve the issue.

Please post here if you experience issues after reboot. Thank you for your patience, we’re working to get everyone back online.

3. Can't download Maps to play factions

I've had The Last of Us Remastered (Disk) on PS4 since the game launched, and used to spend a lot of time playing factions with my buddies. A friend recently picked up the game and I wanted to get back into it with him, but every time I try to play Factions i am greeted with a prompt to download free maps.

I click 'okay' where it takes me to download the Treacherous Territories pack, but when I click download it gives me a voucher error code and says content cannot be purchased at this time.

After reading around these…

40 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    60 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if this doesn’t work.

4. Can't play faction multiplayer

I bought Last of us remastered (disc) sometime ago,when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it,please help :(

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    150 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if this doesn’t work.

5. Can't join groups since last Saturday. Always being kicked off my group.

We are about a dozen french players who religiously play TLOU multiplayer. But we can't do anything from about last Saturday (tested saturday 9 to 11 pm GMT +1, as wel as yesterday 9pm GMT+1).

- Almost impossible to join groups : we have 95% time a "you've been kicked by the group" message
    - Even if we succeed to join the group, the connection fails while starting the game "connection to host lost"
    - In public multiplayer match, we experience a lot of lagging issues

I'm not sure the problem is on TLOU server side, or on the psn…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We think we have this fixed. If you were previously able to join parties with your friends, and suddenly weren’t able to, we have likely addressed the problem. If you still encounter the issue, please post to this thread with your Nat type, and that of your friends (check Internet Connection)

6. Problem with the Scoped Weapons Bundle

Hello Naughty Dog, I bought the scoped weapons bundle for The Last of Us Remastered on PS4 for $2.99. My issue is that for some reason, the 3 scoped weapons are unlocked for me but variable rifle is still locked! I did want to note that I did not buy the weapons separately, and have the bundle purchased. In the load out menu, the variable rifle has a locked icon over it and the "press X to purchase" which takes me to the page but I can't download it because the game has it down as "installed." Is there any…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Authentication error

The loadin bar just barley fill then it tells me authentication error. Pls help

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Says I have to download map pack while I already did

Can't get in factions, it says I have to download the map pack, but I already did that (few months ago though) I reinstalled the game and restored PSN licenses, still doesn't work. Please FIX this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

9. online faction problems

hey, i got the last of us on ps4 (disk) for a little over a year now (since september 16, 2014) and loved to play factiosn. its been a long time since i last playd it and i wana get back in it now. But i have a problem when i try to enter Factions MP it says i need to dl FREE MP Maps to continue but my problem is theyr aleready installed on my ps4, another problem is i cant find them (my last of us dlc's) on my ps4 at all they just wont show were they…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GLITCH. check map Coal Mine in multiplayer PS4.

Map Coal Mine in multiplayer PS4.
    You can climb the wall and shoot everyone, I attached screenshots.

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_94425881-ok.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_94425912-ok.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_94425933-ok.jpg

To climb, you must be lying on the ground, then you can climb the wall, one of your team reanimate you from the ground , and then you can climb the wall and go behind the door.. the cheater can shoot everything the map without barriers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 11 hours later and still cannot figure out what is wrong with this game.

I have been going through all forums and matters of technicals support through Sony to figure out my issue and it still has not been addressed. I have seen other people's complaints about it and luckily they have fixed it but I STILL am having the issue through 11 hours of trying.

My problem is I cannot download the Treacherous Map DLC. I have tried EVERYTHING. From relicensing(which doesn't help because it is only through downloadable content), deleting the game data from system both over 20+ times. I even reinitialized it FULLY twice and did 3 QUICK re initializes and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't download the free map pack

My game is a CUSA - 00552
    - I already tried to deactivate all of my ps3/ps4 systems,
    - tryed to download the content on my actual brazillian account and in a north america account, both without sucess.
    - restoring licenses dont work too.

what is left to me to do?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't play DLC maps (Treacherous Territories)!

I recently re-installed TLOU to play multiplayer and the DLC maps were never showing up in multiplayer, so I tested them on a private match. Selecting a DLC map loads up the PS Store and shows me the Treacherous Territories pack store page. It says I have it installed though so I can't download, but if I go back into the game every time I choose any of the DLC maps it takes me to the PS Store page...

So now I deleted TLOU and I'm installing it fresh, however the update it downloads is only 356.9MB whereas Treacherous Territories…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Fast Firing Glitch For The Shorty Can Be Used with The Hunting Rifle And Double Barrel

The Fast Firing Glitch For The Shorty currently can be used for the hunting rifle to shoot as fast as a military sniper and the double barrel can shoot almost as fast as a double upgraded shorty. are you guys at Naughty Dog aware it's not only on shorty?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't download the FACTIONS MP

I bought the game for PS4 , I finished the story but I can not play MP , if i'm trying to to download say ,,This content cannot be selected at this time" if I go and try to download for the PSN Store say ,,There is no content" , ,,It might not be for sale yet or might no longer be for sale". PLS Help, Help , Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

18. Firing Shorty/Tactical Shotgun/Frontier Rifle at the rate of a Revolver - FACTIONS GLITCH

Hey ND, I appreciate your efforts put into Factions.

There's a well-known glitch, which to my surprise is still floating around.

It involves switching weapons quickly to cancel the waiting period between each shots. Let's say you want to fire the Shorty fast: pick Shorty, fire a bullet, change to your large firearm, change back to Shorty, fire a bullet again. It's almost instantaneous.

I just experienced plenty of games with full teams performing this technique against my team. It's unfair and IMO it should be addressed ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

54 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The New Shiv Execution and ground shiv is not working. i brought both but doesn't work

I just brought both of the shiv executions but it doesn't seem to work. I tired all the different shivs and it does the same old executions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Faction MP says I need to download maps after I had re-downloaded them twice

So I finished the single player and left behind both when psn was down and now I have downloaded and installed the "Treacherous Territories map pack" but when I go to Factions MP its says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE map content." With the opiton of No or OK and when I go to ok it says I have already installed it. But it still won't start could this be from the DDoS attack? I have tried closing and reopening the game and restarting my PlayStation still doesnt work

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base