The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Warehouse door doesn't recognize that i have the key

I am at the warehouse, i take care of the enemies as required but i aquire the warehouse key automatically and the door doesn't register that i have it and will not unlock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. grounded

Would a Grounded: Extreme difficulty be possible to make/release for both PS3 and PS4?

- no auto lock-on for throw-able items

- no re-spawn for bottles and bricks

- make nail bombs work just like smoke bombs (i.e. no magical sensor, just a two/three second fuse like they do, partially, in factions), though you can still set a trap, i.e. place one strategically but you have to set it off manually either by shooting it. throwing another nail bomb, etc. close to it

- no ammo count in the d-pad ui

- no button prompts at all

- no forced…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Movement when walking forward is stuttering/not working at all. Not controller problem because "flipped" sticks via options show no deadzone

Disc
    Pressing the left analog stick forward doesn't let Joel walk forward. When the controls are flipped via the options menu, the left stick doesn't have the same deadzone. The problem only occurs when trying to walk forward on The Last of Us Remastered story mode. I first noticed this while playing Left Behind as Ellie did it, after I had beaten Grounded Mode. When I tried to continue my Grounded New Game+ the problem continued. This bug is not present in multiplayer or any other game on the PS4. Please tell me there's a solution, because I could not…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crash sewers

LAST OF US - PS4 - SEWERS - SINGLE PLAYER

Apologies if this has been posted before but I couldn't see it anywhere and so far have been unable to find a solution.

As soon as the Sewers chapter begins it seems to load incorrectly and a lot of the environment assets are missing. Specifically the whole area behind the boat is gone (allowing me to see the rest of the map behind it) and if I follow the stream up to the left, the water appears to be coming from another large hole in the wall, through which I…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Game is CONSTANTLY CRASHING after update! Fix your god damn game, Naughty Dog!

I downloaded the latest updates after being away from my PS4 for a while and now the game crashes, constantly, every 5 minutes or so of gameplay.

I have tried every troubleshooting step:

I have rebuilt the database.
    I have re-initialized the console.
    I have re-initialized the console AND reinstalled system software.
    I have 'restored licences'.
    I have replaced the hard drive.

I have done all of these SEVERAL TIMES each and the problem STILL PERSISTS!!!

There is nothing wrong with my PS4. It plays other games without issue. The problem is with YOUR game and the latest updates you…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a language filter

Too much profanity. Please provide a language filter. It's incredibly annoying having to listen to so many F-bombs.

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cabin Resort final door won't open

Playing on Easy to run through and get all collectibles. I have had to run through the game twice on Easy because of other unrelated glitches, and I have only encountered this problem on this difficulty. Last time, I was able to get it to work eventually somehow, but I have played through this part several dozen times now and I'm really getting exhausted.

The door that should trigger the fight with David in the restaurant won't open. The Triangle prompt is there, but disappears after I press the button and then nothing happens. This seems to be connected to…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Last of Us PS4 keeps crashing

I have just tried to start a new game after completing the game some time ago. I have installed all of the most recent update and still no joy.
    After trying to load the game a number of times I uninstalled the game and deleted all of my saves and profile, re-installed the game and pertinent update and still the game crashes every time (I've tried this 5 times now). Not sure what else to try???

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Jogo não entra

Toda vez que tento iniciar meu jogo The last of Us , não carrega a tela fica toda preta , isso é só no The last of us , a tela fica simplesmente preta e não aparece nada

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Please post below if this doesn’t work for you.

Comece PlayStation no modo de segurança
    Reconstruir banco de dados (opção 5)
    Uma vez que o PS começa, exclua o jogo.
    Download / instalação o jogo novamente.

Por favor, poste abaixo se isso não funcionar para você.

10. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    121 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

11. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    67 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to reload my weapons in Single Player and Multiplayer

I am experiancing an indredibly frustrating bug in the game which I cannot enjoy until it is resolved: the game will not allow me to reload.

I haven't played the game in 12 days since yesterday, which is when I first encountered the bug. Loaded up a single player game today, and played a multiplayer session and the bug is still present.

Simply put, the reload function does not operate. I can hold R1 to listen, that works as expected, and when aiming my weapon pressing R1 allows me to swap firing hand, but tapping R1 to reload when not…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Marlene bypassing conversation

After meeting Marlene for the first time you soon come upon 6 military enemy. After killing all 6 by stealth, Marlene is supposed to approach the dead Fireflies and you get a prompt for an optional conversation. However, about 80% of the time she simply runs downstairs and says "Not much further now."

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop!

I just finished playing The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4, and I have been going for Trophies as I was doing my first playthrough. I currently have unlocked all the collectibles, training manuals, Fireflies-pendants and other stuff, but still the 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop.

I have checked in the chapter select menu, and it's all all there - all the collectibles and artifacts have been found.

Is there anyway to solve this bug?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer

Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer. I think that is good idea. Something like you did in Uncharted 4 where you can buy them for points and use them in game. Or at least weapons which we already bought. I love TLOU and since i bought my ps4 it is installed. Those weapons can give us options to play your game different ways and also it is a good gift for players who are waiting for TLOU2 and they are prepering for it in first game while waiting for part 2. I do not know that anyone asked you…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The tag glitch/bug

Naughty dog,i have found a glitch in the last of us remastered tag system and statistics. I am playing on the ps4 slim and have a physical disk copy of the game.i dont have an internet connection so i am playing the1.00 version of the game. I tried googling this and found that a LOT of people are suffering from this. I have a free space of 717.4 gb. My problem is that i have achieved the 'scavenger' trophy which means that I also have 'look for the light' trophy, 'it was all just lying there' trophy, 'i got this'…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I just bought the game, and the update is stuck at 99%

I've just bought the game at Gamestop today, and as soon as i attempt to load up the game, it gets through the first process with ease. But when the screen says "Copying Update File... Version 1.09" it gets stuck at 99% for at least 2 hours, and i'd like to play soon.
    Please help me fix it.
    Thank you for your time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Joel no corre, solo trota o camina

Estoy atascada en la ciudad, cuando hay que correr por el puente y saltar huyendo del tanque. El problema es que Joel no corre, solo trota o camina. Llevo así toda la partida y aunque es muy molesto, puedes ir jugando, pero esta parte es imposible pasarla sin correr, tardó dos segundos en morir. AYUDA POR FAVOR!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)