The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. PS4 (Disc version) keeps resetting my PS4 when trying to enter the epilogue.

I just purchased the game and I am at the epilogue. When I start the game, it will automatically reset my PS4, each and every time. I can't even play the beginning stages of the game without my PS4 being automatically reset. I completed the PS4 update last week. Please help! I have a video of the problem I'm encountering as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lost my save progress

after I downloaded the last update patch 1.04 I didn't install it right away and played for about 4 hours reached the Sewers where I got separated from from Henry and Ellie with Sam. Before I quite the game I saved my progress.
    Now when I load my last save it brings me back to the hotel lobby (Pittsburgh chapter)

PlayStation 4 Firmware 2.03
    Disc copy
    installed about a week ago
    System free space 345 GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Black screen after shooting gallery in SUBURBS level...

PS4, disk version, installed 1 week ago, loads of free space... If you watch after 3:40 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zIy-Xrqlo you will see that the player-character leaves the gun, the screen goes black, sound effects go... but NOTHING else. I cannot progress.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No Plus mode after completion

Recently completed the game on hard (digital download). Went to start a Hard+ game, and the option was not present. Showing the game completed in the stats, and I was also given the trophies for easy, normal, and hard. Not sure if i did something, or if the game glitched out.

Thanks for any info in adavnce

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tag bug?

Hi

I got the "It was all just lying there" Trophy but the tag does not get "checked"? How to fix this? I have collected all artifacts according to the stats.

Thanks for a great game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game looks grainy and smudged out during cut scenes

I purchased the game digitally and every cut sceene looks really ugly. Picture is smudged out in some places and an evenly spaced out white grain of vertical lines is throughout the picture. This only happens during cut scenes. Latest update of game and I tried redownling with no avail. Ps4 version 2.0 as well.

link to what this looks like on my tv:

http://imgur.com/vau0Inj

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Aiming Stutter

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

Shared with the share option,thought i should share that.

This is no way my controller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enemies are spawned in front of me when I load the game back up.

The scene is at the Hospital.Right after Joel kills Marlene's first guard during the cutscene.

Issue summary:
    Enemies are spawned in front of me.

Device(s) where problem happens:
    PlayStation 4

Reproduction steps:

1) Kill the first four enemies that are sent to kill you.

2) Kill the two guys on the right inside the "Quarantine Area"(it won't work if you don't kill them.

3) Enter the"Quarantine Area" and hide behind the first crates on the left(the game usually auto-saves here).

4) Quit to main menu

5)Restart the game and continue where you left off( you should begin with you hiding…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No ladder, infected or hunters in the hotel kitchen/dining room

In the Hotel Lobby level, I exited the flooded basement with the key card and made my way to the next floor. When I entered the kitchen, there was 1 infected that died on its own while I stood watching, and then it disappeared completely. I wandered around alone for quite some time, knowing that I needed to climb up to the next floor through the opening in the railing, but finding no way to get up there. After consulting a walkthrough, I discovered that I should have encountered hunters and infected, and that there should have been a ladder…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bonjour, dans les 1ers niveaux lors d'une transition entre niveau le jeu s arrete et je retourne sur l ecran d acceuil de la ps4.

faites des jeux finalisés svp trop de bugs sont encore présents dans le jeu. Mon jeu s'arrete subitement pour finalement menvoyer sur le dashboard de la ps4.
    Que faut il faire merci

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. slow loading

I heard the game (disk version) should load in about 40-50 sec but in ma case it takes over 2 minutes. What can be wrong?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Comic won't show up at Ranch House when Ellie runs off

The comic book on the second story by the window on the "chill shelf" isn't there. I don't know if it's the save file, or what i've tried virtually everything including deleting the game, and trying a buddy's game and nothing

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the game resets in loops

i have The last of us remastered version, i played the game i think until the middle, and now i want to continue and when the game loads i can play for few seconds the i get a black screen i i respawn again at the same place, over and over again, so what can i do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save Game Progress Deleted

I Pressed OPTIONS to normally leave the game, once in the main menu I closed the game using the PS button on the DS4. Entered StandBy mode and then when I came back to the PS4 and normally started the game again the story progress for my save was erased but my collectibles and playthrough time (Almost 9h) was kept. Couldn't play the chapters too started all over again from Prologue.
    The game is working perfectly but this happened, I wonder why?
    Just letting you guys know.
    *The game is Disk, brand new less than 1 week of usage.
    *PS4…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Last of Us Winter Glitch

Hey guys,

First of all, great job with the game, it is the height of storytelling in the industry and my favourite of all time. If you ever make a sequel leave Joel and Ellie out of it :( The main story and Left Behind finish their character arcs so perfectly.

Anyways, on to the glitch. In Winter when you're playing as Ellie and being hunted by David's gang, you sneak by a ton of them by a Lakehouse. You go inside the Lakehouse by moving a dumpster and either going through a small basement window or using the dumpster…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Master of Unlocking Trophy Won't Unlock

I used the same guide that I used to platinum the PS3 version, and I am certain that I unlocked all 13 shiv doors on my initial playthrough. I did this all on a single save file that was never overwritten.

As with optional conversations, it would be hugely helpful if the chapter select menu listed progress towards this stat along with collectibles, etc..

I have a launch model PS4. I am playing the disk version. It was installed the day after release. My 1TB HDD is about half-full.

Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i've finished the game on survivor and the trophy won't pop and the game plus page dosen't have a survivor + mode please fix this

i've finished the game on survivor and i got the " No Matter What - Easy
    + Normal" but not the no hard & when i want to start the new game + the survival does not appear

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bugs with clickers

Yesterday I played with The Last of Us Remastered. In a fight Bill stabbed a clicker in the heart with his machete, I threw a bottle (or a brick) to his head, then I smashed his head with a melee weapon. Usually the latter is enough to kill a clicker but this time it was able to bit me (Joel). I'm guessing it was too close and the program thought it is a good time to start that event.
    Sometimes I hit clickers with shiv in the head, shiv breaks, but the clickers don't die.
    This issue happened twice: I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base