The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Stuck on loading screen

Just after the scene where I sit on the couch and sleep, with the little girl waiting with me, the game goes to a loading screen where it never gets past 0%. I've tried reloading etc but it doesn't work, has been happening for about a week.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    fixed  ·  43 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't Start New Game

I just rented this game from Gamefly, and after updating it and everything, I went to start my first game... it goes to this black screen with a swirling wave of multi-colored dust, and then the screen just goes black. I can still hear music in the backround. Thus far, after 20 minutes it still has not loaded.

Disk Version
    I don't recall it trying to install itself, i just ran it from the disk.
    224 gigs free

The Game file in storage says it is 44.45 gigs. I cannot for the life of me get the game to work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't load the prologue.

When I try to start a new game I get a black screen with particles floating around and music playing, but eventually the particles fade away and it is just a black screen with music playing. I bought the game on disk and I installed it on March 30th around 4pm CST, I know I have enough space to play. I have tried the usual, reinstalling the game, making a new save, deleting the previous ones, I have even tried waiting it out for up to half an hour. Does anyone else have this problem?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Having problems submitting issue

I can't submit a forum issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. TLOU- Single player (Ver 1.04) Joel can't jump out the window.

The Last of us Remastered, Single play bug or glitch..

Just after you run into the Humvee (h2 hummer? ) with machine gun, You head into the building and outside the window, across the plank. I jumped out then jumped back in and Ellie was in front of joel and I could not jump out the window but I can show I made 2 videos and posted them on my Facebook showing how I "could not" get out the room. I had reload last save game..

I do not know why won't let me jump out the window..
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1511516279092592
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1511502575760629

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cannot save when 1.03 patch is installed.

Hello,

I recently purchased The Last of Us Remastered (physical disc) for my PS4 (CUH-1115A). There are currently 328 GB of free space on my PS4's hard drive.

After installing the The Last of Us Remastered and the 1.03 patch, I starting a new game for The Last of Us. Rather than prompting me to create a new save file, a message came up saying that the game would not autosave until I manually saved the game. After playing through the intro, I attempted to manually save my game and it would not let me:

Basically, the save window would…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue, please ensure you are able to create profile save data.

The easiest way to check is to go to the Home Menu > Settings > Application Save Data Management > Save Data in System Storage > Delete > if TLOU Remastered shows up, select it > Observe if there is Profile save data or not.

If present, how many instances (and please post below).

If there is only one instance, deleting it may allow you to resume saving, but will delete any progress you have thus far.

8. SAVE GAMES ISSUE--- Not saving anymore

Arrived to the hospital and from the first checkpoint the game does not autosave or manualy save anymore. It is like the autosave bug on PS3... Passed at least three checkpoint, but there no save... When try so save manualy, i always got a message: " autosaving ...please wait" and then i can manualy save. But it starts again from first checkpoint in the hospital. Please help me... I am at 97% of the game on Grounded.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I really have no problem, just wanted to give some positive feedback

I'm on my third playthrough on PS4 (had a 360 from the previous gen, so this is very new for me) - watching the "Grounded" documentary that is included with the game, it seems the sound design guys dismiss themselves way too much. They did a tremendous job. Not just with the clickers (which are arguably among the nastiest video game opponents ever - not the fact that they can kill with a single attack, but just the general creepiness of them).

What I'm getting at (as an example) is at the very beginning, when going through an abandoned bus…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Game crashes every time during a loading screen, both single and multiplayer. Nothing helps.

Game crashes every single time with a ce-34878-0 error during a loading screen, both single and multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling game a couple of times, playing without a patch, disconnecting from the internet, deleting saves, turning off automatic save upload and isystem initialization. Nothing helps, and it seems there is no one who found a working solution for this.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Photo mode doesn't let me rotate the camera to be vertical

I was using photo mode and noticed that the camera rotation is limited and doesn't let me spin it all the way so it's vertical. Based on Uncharted and the Infamous photo mode, I expected that to also be the case.

I would like to take portrait-oriented (vertical) screenshots.

Disk or Digital: Disk
    PS4 CUH-1001A
    Time since Install: 2 days
    System Free Space: 244 GB

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base