The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. The screen gest blue and ps4 shuts down automatically (MP and SP)

Hi, im from Mexico, so my english is not too good, but i will try to explain you. I bought ps4 TLOU(downloadable)/GTA5(disk) bundle on December, 12, 2014. I finished the normal history and "Left behind" without problems.. However, i started playing Factions MP, everything was ok but after 3 hours playing, the screen shows a blue wallpaper and the ps4 shuts down automatically.
    Since that day (March, 4, 2015 aprox) Every time i play factions MP or SP, the screen gets blue after 30 o 40 mins of game, and then the ps4 gets out.
    I want to clarify that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    fixed  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cant download Mp dlc

Hi.
    I had tlou on the ps3 with the season pass. Sold the game and bought it for the ps4.
    Still can download all mp items on my ps3 but on the ps4 when i press "load" in the p store nothing happens.
    I own the german version and use a german account. Already tried to restore the license but it didnt help.
    When i use the pstore on my tablet i have the same problems. Adding dlc to the ps3 downloads works, when adding to the ps4 downloads the shop stops responding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Having problems submitting issue

I can't submit a forum issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Fast Firing Glitch For The Shorty Can Be Used with The Hunting Rifle And Double Barrel

The Fast Firing Glitch For The Shorty currently can be used for the hunting rifle to shoot as fast as a military sniper and the double barrel can shoot almost as fast as a double upgraded shorty. are you guys at Naughty Dog aware it's not only on shorty?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't download the FACTIONS MP

I bought the game for PS4 , I finished the story but I can not play MP , if i'm trying to to download say ,,This content cannot be selected at this time" if I go and try to download for the PSN Store say ,,There is no content" , ,,It might not be for sale yet or might no longer be for sale". PLS Help, Help , Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

7. error code ce-34878-0 upon opening the game

You changed the status of my last post to fixed, but im still encountering the same issue. I open the game, the black and white image of elli and joel comes up, and then it crashes. I have all the current updates, digital edition, nat type 2 connection and its been going for almost 2 months now, i just want to play the damn game.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

if you are encountering this issue.

Start Playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please post here if this does not resolve your issue. Thanks to Grand_Alexis for providing the steps.

8. Firing Shorty/Tactical Shotgun/Frontier Rifle at the rate of a Revolver - FACTIONS GLITCH

Hey ND, I appreciate your efforts put into Factions.

There's a well-known glitch, which to my surprise is still floating around.

It involves switching weapons quickly to cancel the waiting period between each shots. Let's say you want to fire the Shorty fast: pick Shorty, fire a bullet, change to your large firearm, change back to Shorty, fire a bullet again. It's almost instantaneous.

I just experienced plenty of games with full teams performing this technique against my team. It's unfair and IMO it should be addressed ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

54 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The New Shiv Execution and ground shiv is not working. i brought both but doesn't work

I just brought both of the shiv executions but it doesn't seem to work. I tired all the different shivs and it does the same old executions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Faction MP says I need to download maps after I had re-downloaded them twice

So I finished the single player and left behind both when psn was down and now I have downloaded and installed the "Treacherous Territories map pack" but when I go to Factions MP its says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE map content." With the opiton of No or OK and when I go to ok it says I have already installed it. But it still won't start could this be from the DDoS attack? I have tried closing and reopening the game and restarting my PlayStation still doesnt work

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update from the store team; as of the 22nd of Dec, a second round of fixes has gone in. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue. Please restore licenses, then attempt to download (and post here if you are still having problems, or are experiencing the issue outside of Europe).

12. error code ce-34878-0 upon opening the game

Can't even open to the menu. After downloading and installing the game and updates, error code ce-34878-0 appears as soon as i open the game. I have re-downloaded the game twice, and initialized it both quick and full, but it does not work still. Any information on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. cannot connect to factions mp

I get error initializing session manager. internet connection is LAN, Nat type 2 and I get 46mbps down

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Downloaded new update and maps but still asks me to download maps

I have tried shutting down the game, shitting down the playstation 4 and even deleted everything reinstalling it but still says I have to download maps when clicking on factions

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if it doesn’t work.

15. Factions MP does not work

PS4 disc, lan cable, nat type 2, 30 mbps download and 5 mbps upload. Game won't find a lobby and if by some miracle it does it usually kicks me. When I do manage to get into a game I get kicked after a few minutes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. TLOU- Single player (Ver 1.04) Joel can't jump out the window.

The Last of us Remastered, Single play bug or glitch..

Just after you run into the Humvee (h2 hummer? ) with machine gun, You head into the building and outside the window, across the plank. I jumped out then jumped back in and Ellie was in front of joel and I could not jump out the window but I can show I made 2 videos and posted them on my Facebook showing how I "could not" get out the room. I had reload last save game..

I do not know why won't let me jump out the window..
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1511516279092592
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1511502575760629

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cannot save when 1.03 patch is installed.

Hello,

I recently purchased The Last of Us Remastered (physical disc) for my PS4 (CUH-1115A). There are currently 328 GB of free space on my PS4's hard drive.

After installing the The Last of Us Remastered and the 1.03 patch, I starting a new game for The Last of Us. Rather than prompting me to create a new save file, a message came up saying that the game would not autosave until I manually saved the game. After playing through the intro, I attempted to manually save my game and it would not let me:

Basically, the save window would…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue, please ensure you are able to create profile save data.

The easiest way to check is to go to the Home Menu > Settings > Application Save Data Management > Save Data in System Storage > Delete > if TLOU Remastered shows up, select it > Observe if there is Profile save data or not.

If present, how many instances (and please post below).

If there is only one instance, deleting it may allow you to resume saving, but will delete any progress you have thus far.

18. New multiplayer idea to prevent interrogation farming

many people like to farm in interrogation mode, and its frustrating to have people yell at you or send your rude messages when you are just trying to play like your supposed too. So I thought maybe a new mode that will always last 15 min or so to give players time for missions, parts etc. My idea is a points mode (I suck at naming things so I'm sure you can find a better one. where the team with the most points after 15 min wins.
    how to earn points
    1 point for down
    2 points for execution
    3…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Interrogation Mode Fast Victory Bonus:
    Added a parts bonus for players who win an Interrogation match quickly, to help counteract ‘farming’:

Winning with more than 8 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 7 mins) gives 6000 bonus parts

Winning with more than 7 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 8 mins) gives 4000 bonus parts

Winning with more than 6 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 9 mins) gives 2500 bonus parts

Winning with more than 5 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 10 mins) gives 1250 bonus parts

Note that since these parts are awarded right as the match ends you may not see the popup appear, especially if there are other parts being earned at that time, but they will still be reflected in the scoreboard.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Live-Update-027-Bugfixes-Balance-Tweaks-and-Fast-Victory-parts/td-p/45071087

19. SAVE GAMES ISSUE--- Not saving anymore

Arrived to the hospital and from the first checkpoint the game does not autosave or manualy save anymore. It is like the autosave bug on PS3... Passed at least three checkpoint, but there no save... When try so save manualy, i always got a message: " autosaving ...please wait" and then i can manualy save. But it starts again from first checkpoint in the hospital. Please help me... I am at 97% of the game on Grounded.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't play factions mp

Ever since downloading the new maps (free in return for matchmaking issues) I cannot play factions, a message says I need to download free content, did that and problem still exists. I have a digital copy, not sure if that has something to do with it or not. And yes everything (psn account, psn profile, the game, the dlc) is all "Australian". Please help

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base