The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. When will ND finally prevent cheaters?

Auto aim, unbelievably fast weapons change, unlimited ammunition, no need for reload, absurdly fast players, and so forth... I mean, the list is so huge that makes the multiplayer experience so NOT enjoyable. I think Naughty Dog had a lot of time to fix what's the best multiplayer ever created (in my opinion). So the question is: When will Naughty Dog finally fix and prevent cheaters? In the mean time, can't you at least ban these people?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug when monsters are immortal

I found an interesting bug in the game, when the plot I have to help Henry open the door, but I do not. I just stand when the monsters rush in through the door where I’m waiting for them with a Molotov cocktail. After which they become immortalwe. All know that if they attack you in the game, then using a knife you can kill for 1 time, I used 5 and did not kill)) look this video - https://youtu.be/u2-IRHD9J4A

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Game freezing up after hospital cut scene

Had problem with game freezing up right after the cut scene when Joel wakes up in the resort. I deleted the save file and game. Started over and it hasn't froze at the point in the game. Now it freezes right after the cut scene when Joel wakes up in the hospital. I have too close the application and open it and select the chapter. The game then will load but Joel's backpack can't be opened and he has no weapons skills NOTHING. I can't craft anything. I have the disc. I tried rebuilding the data base and it didn't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiplayer of the second part.

Good day naughty dog company. I want to thank you for the games that you are releasing. And I would like to pay attention to the game "The Last of Us", but rather multiplayer games. If you follow the game, you probably know that players arrange tournaments in the game and play in the tournament by their own rules: do not use armor, Molotov cocktails, purchased weapons and these rules make the game more interesting. Playing with other players, you meet very good players and they do not give a chance to buy armor at once, or you meet rats…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Constant CE-34878-0 error and crash on launch of game

I got the game right after it came out and it worked fine. My PS4 then had an error and was sent in to be serviced. Sony sent me a new PS4 and the game now constantly crashes on launch and gives the CE-34878-0 error. All other games work. I’m using the disk version of the game, my PS4 software version is 6.2, my Last Of Us Remastered version is 1.09 (it also crashes when the game version is 1.00), I have 271.4gb free, and it crashes even when launched within minutes of it being installed and updated. I’ve launched…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need help from Naughty Dog. Please respond.

Been playing multiplayer for the last 2 months. I use a mobile hotspot which gives me nat type 3. I’m told it’s impossible to change it to type 2. The first 5-6 weeks of playing, the white plug of death only showed up occasionally. I was still able to play. Over the last 2 weeks the white plug shows up constantly and I’m unable to move or I get kicked from the match. Why was I able to play the first month and now I’m not able to play? Nothing has changed with my connection. Exactly the same. Why was…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quick turn doesn't work on MP

Maybe it's a bug on PS3 but I can't do quick turn on MP Fraction. Quick turn work just fine on Story Mode. Does anyone else have this problem for PS3 or PS4?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Getting stuck and killed in singleplayer

I don’t know what point this is in the game, but it’s after you find out Ellie is infected and don’t know she’s immune. After you escape the soldiers and go into the truck thing, you go down out of the rain and into the hole. In this hole, there is a point when you get out and can climb onto the floor, and sometimes you can get stuck. Video: https://youtu.be/-Uqm_lRY348 . Not advertising my channel as it’s bad.

Model: PS4 Slim.
    Game: Physical
    Install: unknown
    Space: 128.7GB

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The game is frozen / stuck / looping at the same cut scene

I downloaded the digital copy a few years back. I played through without problems until the Cabin Resort level. During the cutscene after the fight in the burning restaurant, the cutscene gets to the point just after Ellie is laying on the ground and gets kicked. Then it skips back ten seconds, and keeps looping the same segment.
    I recently bought the game on PS3 to try and play beyond this point. All was going well until it started getting a bit buggy, incredibly I played through to about half an hour before the cutscene in question and my PS3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can you help me?

Can you help me? I'm playing The Last Of Us in punitive for the first time and I'm in the part where Ellie is running from David, there whenever I get into the hut the game of a bug ... Remembering that the version I'm playing is the latest one. Help me please

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Error connecting to authentication server"

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for this. I know it's a topic of The Last of Us Remastered, but I didn't find any dedicated place here for Uncharted 2.

My problem is that since the last PS3 system update (4.84), I couldn't connect to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' multiplayer on PS3.
    When I try, the game always writes the following:
    "Error connecting to authentication server."
    I asked my friends, they can't connect too.

So please, Naughty Dog, could you look after this?
    I know that Uncharted 2 is an almost 10 years old game, but me and my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I’ve bought some new executions and when I try to go and use them they won’t work I’ve got the shoes and the tactical shotgun execution I’ve

Tried to use them they won’t work I’ve tried reinstalling my game restarting my PS4 logging in and out of my account it won’t work I have been in several games and not one of them I have use my execution and I am very mad with this

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My problem is graphics

Hey guys, I’m I’m having a few issues with my gameplay in the last of us, the graphics are a bit glitchy and the textures as well, I was wondering if you guys would be able to fix it, the outline of most this is all glitchy and also another thing is that Joel and Ellie teleport where this happens is in the hospital after Joel gets impailed when Ellie kills those two guys and picks Joel up to lean on her Joel and Ellie teleport from the crates at the bottom of the stairs to the doors at the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My problem is graphics

I have a problem or a glitch with the game, the graphics and textures are getting a bit buggy, and I was just wondering if you guys can fix this right away or as soon as you can

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unstable connection screen

Just a thought: I realised how Uncharted 4 shows a 'connection screen' to players with poor connection and I was wondering if the same can be done to The Last of Us Remastered when players connect to factions. Please read this and consider adding this in. Please forgive me if this is already an existing idea.
    Kind regards, Amaan_munir786

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Instant execution no downed state?!

Something that I have realised is that some opposing players are able to kill other players (like me) without them being in the downed state. This is a continuous problem which happens to me in almost every match I play. It is possible that some players have an unstable connection. Weapons like shorty, variable rifle and burst rifle especially can kill players without them going into the downed state. Please read and fix this issue.

Kind regards, Amaan_munir786

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wrong subtitle in portuguese language

I have found error on the subtitle in portuguese.

In the begining of the game when Joel is going to seat at the sofa he says to Ellie "corre" that is "run" in english, but to fit with the audio, the perfect word sentence would be "chega pra lá".

And later when Joel is talking about the watch that Ellie gave to him, he says "Eu acho que tá preso" the word "preso" is not correct in this sentence, because it gives the mean that it is in jail. The perfect word would be "Eu acho que ele está parado"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ps3 multiplayer asking for code

I just bought the last of us on ps3 and can't go online it ask for a code and I typed in the one that came with the game but its expired how can I get a new code??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lag

Fast internet speeds. Why is the lag so horrible? I love this game but online play has become very troublesome. You can’t tell me naughty dog has no idea about this. It’s been going on for a loooong time. Tlou2 comes out soon I’m sure it will be epic, but can we have issues fixed with the 1st tlou? Plz?

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Level restarted from 759 to 0

hey Naughty_Dog, i've been playing The Last of Us multiplayer for almost 4 years and my lvl is 759 but today when i selected Factions MP and noticed my lvl become 0. just like it seems for new players. restart PS4 & Internet but still same. please help me!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base