The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Multiplayer Problem/Glitch

I have discovered something affecting my multiplayer. Whenever I join a match online that has already started (Not from the beginning), I am not awarded any parts after the match is over, and the game acts as though the match never existed. As a result of this, my multiplayer has gotten glitched, I am currently stuck on Week 8 day 6, and every time I quit the multiplayer to play at another time, I am still on the above mentioned date. This is a huge problem, as not only does this not let me progress through the multiplayer, but it…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I really have no problem, just wanted to give some positive feedback

I'm on my third playthrough on PS4 (had a 360 from the previous gen, so this is very new for me) - watching the "Grounded" documentary that is included with the game, it seems the sound design guys dismiss themselves way too much. They did a tremendous job. Not just with the clickers (which are arguably among the nastiest video game opponents ever - not the fact that they can kill with a single attack, but just the general creepiness of them).

What I'm getting at (as an example) is at the very beginning, when going through an abandoned bus…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Facebook profile pictures not loading in Factions menu screen

The Facebook integration feature worked normally for me on the PS3 version. Facebook friends populated my clan, and their profile pictures appeared on the Factions menu page. On PS4 my clan is populated by friends, but their photos fail to load, and have done so since launch.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Farming kills in Interrogation Mode (Infinite Lives)

People need to stop farming for kills/points in Interrogation Mode. I played a match where the enemy team has already obtained all 5 interrogations and hacked 2/3 of their way into the safe. They could have won the game early but instead stayed there waiting for us to attack and kept killing us for extra points for the next 8 minutes. In another match our team was winning and I received a hate message saying "retard don't open box so early" There needs to be a supply bonus, (and if there already is, then an even bigger supply bonus) depending…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Should now be fixed.

Interrogation Mode Fast Victory Bonus:
    Added a parts bonus for players who win an Interrogation match quickly, to help counteract ‘farming’:

Winning with more than 8 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 7 mins) gives 6000 bonus parts

Winning with more than 7 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 8 mins) gives 4000 bonus parts

Winning with more than 6 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 9 mins) gives 2500 bonus parts

Winning with more than 5 minutes left on the clock (i.e. winning in under 10 mins) gives 1250 bonus parts

Note that since these parts are awarded right as the match ends you may not see the popup appear, especially if there are other parts being earned at that time, but they will still be reflected in the scoreboard.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Live-Update-027-Bugfixes-Balance-Tweaks-and-Fast-Victory-parts/td-p/45071087

5. Cant download new map pack, i try but it says - "not possible to fund my wallet", but they are for free. Why?

When I select Factions MP it says I have to download new map pack, i try but an error occurs saying - "not possible to fund my wallet", but they are supposed to be for free. Why?

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can't get into Multiplayer mode, always connecting

From yesterday, when I tried to connect to Multiplayer, system constantly show connecting, progress bar stuck at 4/5, I need to wait half an hour to get in. Please help.

PS4 US day one console.
    Digital download
    Installed right after ps store release it.
    system free space: 200G+

Connection method: pan
    Nat Type: 2
    download speed: 15M
    upload speed: 5M

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There is no option to turn off the microphone.

You've added a speaker sign for us in lobby and score table at today's update. Now we know others can hear us or not. But you did not add the option to turn off microphone!

Me and my friend have a Gold Wireless Headset. We set up PSN Party Chat and enter the Factions. Other players can hear our private talking! We don't want that. We can't turn off our microphones only for game.

I know this is not a hard thing to do especially for you. All other multiplayer games have that option. Like disable Voice-chat. Could you add…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. multiple issues with multiplayer

Ps4 owned since 2013.
    Wired connection with 25.6mbps
    Disc version of the game bought 2 days after release.
    Last patch installed 8/9/2014 @ 5:02am(seemingly up-to-date)

Firstly, main issue I'm having at this present time is a) waiting in an infinite lobby while the rest of my party has joined the game. The screen reads (on my end) that I'm searching for optimal game. It shows the two other members of my party and myself. Nothing changes, nor does anything load. However, they're in a full lobby and playing in a match. B) on a second attempt, I was presented with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Everytime i try to connect to multiplayer the past 4 days, i get an error

After the latest update and new maps, everytime i try to connect to Factions MP i get an error "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You must reconnect to access Online." Please Help! Before the update i used to play normally but now i am not able at all!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In Game Voice Chat in The Last Of Us: Remastered

I have seen a couple of people post about this below but rather than vote for them I thought I would add my own voice to what should be by now a deafening cry! Please please please fix the chat in multiplayer for the remastered version of this game. It really is awful at the moment and does not allow for any kind of communication with team mates. I dont think it matters what type of headset you are using...there is something just wrong with the way it works (or doesnt work as is the case). There were no problems…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please fix the in-game chat (Remastered Version)

As most of you know, the in-game chat for The Last of Us: Remastered is broken. It constantly cuts in and out, making any form of communication impossible.

It effectively prevents teammates from coordinating in a game where teamwork is critical. Party chat isn't a solution unless you're in a full party, and often times you get the NAT type error which renders even party chat useless.

The matchmaking times are way better now and can stop working on this, unless more issues come up. For now, please start working on the in-game chat.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Game crashes every time during a loading screen, both single and multiplayer. Nothing helps.

Game crashes every single time with a ce-34878-0 error during a loading screen, both single and multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling game a couple of times, playing without a patch, disconnecting from the internet, deleting saves, turning off automatic save upload and isystem initialization. Nothing helps, and it seems there is no one who found a working solution for this.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The in-game voice chat is pretty much unusable at this point.

The chat kind of stutters and I know my headset is OK. Please look into this issue as it is pretty major.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. kicked from game at loading causing supply loss

PS4 - TLOU:R

I was stuck on loading screen for longer than normal
    (this happens some times - some times we loose con to host sometimes the game starts) then i got a black screen - while waiting i pressed the home button to check the time - upon returning to tlou:r the game "ended" as a normal game would end costing me -65 supplies and putting me back into match making - kinda annoying as i was on track for the skull mask now i think i'll probably have to wait for the second play through.

this has not…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I don't have a weapon reticle on my screen when I play Factions

When I get into a Factions match, I don't see a reticle for my weapon on my screen, making it really hard to aim well.

Disk or Digital: Digital
    PS4 CUH-1001A
    Time since Install: 2 weeks
    System Free Space: 195 GB
    Connection Method: Wifi
    Nat Type: 2
    Connection Speed Download: 16.3 Mbps
    Connection Speed Upload: 6.8 Mbps

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photo mode doesn't let me rotate the camera to be vertical

I was using photo mode and noticed that the camera rotation is limited and doesn't let me spin it all the way so it's vertical. Based on Uncharted and the Infamous photo mode, I expected that to also be the case.

I would like to take portrait-oriented (vertical) screenshots.

Disk or Digital: Disk
    PS4 CUH-1001A
    Time since Install: 2 days
    System Free Space: 244 GB

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base