The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. bonjour, dans les 1ers niveaux lors d'une transition entre niveau le jeu s arrete et je retourne sur l ecran d acceuil de la ps4.

faites des jeux finalisés svp trop de bugs sont encore présents dans le jeu. Mon jeu s'arrete subitement pour finalement menvoyer sur le dashboard de la ps4.
    Que faut il faire merci

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Randomly kicked from match with a good connection

Everything seems alright, no lag, game running smoothly. Then suddenly the screen turns dark, and I see a quick flash of the lag symbol. This never happened to me on the PS3 version. This has happened a handful of times.
    WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps
    Of course there's the chance the problem could be on my end but I figured it was worth sharing.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Variable Rifle/Grenade Launcher = Buy your wins

Last of Us is a uniquely thought out game, and the multiplayer is the best I've enjoyed in a long time. Run and gun just doesn't do it for me, but strategy and teamwork keeps me engaged. But with these new options to buy the best weapons, essentially buying wins and padding stats, I think I'm just about done. And that's too bad. The new weapons are so unfairly balanced, that I can't even have a fraction of the fun I used to have. Sure the argument will be "buy them yourself." No. That's not the point of LOA. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hunting rifle aiming sensitivity not consistent

When aiming the hunting rifle, the sensitivity will sometimes be far higher than it normally should be. To fix the problem I've let go of L2 and then tried aiming again. This has happened countless times, multiple times a match. I'm not sure if this happens with other scoped weapons. I might have seen this problem before, but the issue seems to be very consistent since the most recent live update. Thank you

Normal PS4 model
    Physical Disk
    Installed near the release date
    Plenty of free space

WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. slow loading

I heard the game (disk version) should load in about 40-50 sec but in ma case it takes over 2 minutes. What can be wrong?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Comic won't show up at Ranch House when Ellie runs off

The comic book on the second story by the window on the "chill shelf" isn't there. I don't know if it's the save file, or what i've tried virtually everything including deleting the game, and trying a buddy's game and nothing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the game resets in loops

i have The last of us remastered version, i played the game i think until the middle, and now i want to continue and when the game loads i can play for few seconds the i get a black screen i i respawn again at the same place, over and over again, so what can i do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Getting nothing when finishing a game of the last of us remastered online

Joining a multiplayer game, while finished I get no improvements of weekdays or anything. I'm staying on the same server waiting for a new match, get kicked/disconnected from the previous match and the game starts to look for new match. which ofcourese I won't get any improvements for. This happens over and over again, never getting past he current week since it will never count up. Getting really tired of it.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. constant game behaviour in factions (Weird)

constant game crashes as i keep hitting the player and they don't even die. Already many have posted video also for this.

Also i would suggest to increase the loadout points to 20 if you want Factions to work in longer run.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bow and shooting against corners

All guns, except for the bow, force a portion of your body to be exposed while shooting from a corner. The bow can be shot with just a small portion of your arm exposed. Is this by design or a unintentional?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Save Game Progress Deleted

I Pressed OPTIONS to normally leave the game, once in the main menu I closed the game using the PS button on the DS4. Entered StandBy mode and then when I came back to the PS4 and normally started the game again the story progress for my save was erased but my collectibles and playthrough time (Almost 9h) was kept. Couldn't play the chapters too started all over again from Prologue.
    The game is working perfectly but this happened, I wonder why?
    Just letting you guys know.
    *The game is Disk, brand new less than 1 week of usage.
    *PS4…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More country hats!

okay, i know it's not a big deal and i can't think of anything wrong with the game and I'm about to spend money on the pan store but i can't get past the fact that Argentina isn't an available hat! obviously I'm bias to my country but i was love the hat to purchase! just thought i might add my opinion....Fernrocks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Factions Invulnerable Bug

By my count, I down this guy THREE times with guns, never mind how many times my team mates also get him: he doesn't die. When I down him a fourth time with fists, I don't get any down or execution points.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMkdp6OvfA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PLEASE FIX THE FLAMETHROWER

It is significantly weaker than the ps3 version, with less range and damage making it absolutely pointless and useless against anything...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. False translation in french

False translation in french during meet with Tommy at hydroelectric central "Je viens avez toi" the true is "Je viens avec toi"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. glitch when gifting items if round is over

-launch edition PS4
    -digital version
    installed on release date
    -free space: more than half (500GB)

PROBLEM: if i have a gift available to give, and my team wins, in that little time frame before the next round where you make fun of the other team, if i give the gift, i am able to do it, i understand that everything you do in this part does not count, which is normal that when the next round start, i still have the gift , but i am unable to give it, its a very easy glitch to replicate , i did…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Updating – If you pass a gift during a round transition in Survivors, it can prevent you from gifting through the rest of the match. If you happen to be carrying 3 gifts at the time, you will be blocked from gifting for the duration.

18. Machete's stopping power issues

I've noticed that the Machete has no stopping power against modded 2x4s lunging at you, or players doing a 180 with a 2x4, to hit enemies that are behind them (this can be done by pressing square, even if the enemy isn't on your screen).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Last of Us Winter Glitch

Hey guys,

First of all, great job with the game, it is the height of storytelling in the industry and my favourite of all time. If you ever make a sequel leave Joel and Ellie out of it :( The main story and Left Behind finish their character arcs so perfectly.

Anyways, on to the glitch. In Winter when you're playing as Ellie and being hunted by David's gang, you sneak by a ton of them by a Lakehouse. You go inside the Lakehouse by moving a dumpster and either going through a small basement window or using the dumpster…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. new mode

can you add a new mode that one side infected and the other side human.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base