The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. game doesent load after cutscene in "the hunt" in story mode

It doesent load after that cut scene screen goes black that's it. Tryed getting new game and same thing restarting game and ps4 nothing and can't get past the part. Have 308gb left and can't find anything online about my problem so what's up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. error downloading config file

In the last week everytime I try to connect to multiplayer game I get this message: "error downloading config file". I don't even get to the lobby area.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm stuck at a black screen

After the Science Building level where Joel and Ellie escape I'm stuck at an endless black screen. I've been trying to skip the cutscene, but that isn't working at all. I downloaded the game digitally from a voucher that came with my PS4 if that's worth mentioning. Please help me out here because I'm really loving this game and I want to finish it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Health not reset when using Restart Encounter

Really annoying game bug that occurs all the time. Start a mission, get injured, select Restart Encounter and the encounter is reset but not your health. You have to quit to main menu and continue for the encounter to truly be reset, and even this sometimes glitches and does not truly reset the encounter to its original state. This is especially annoying when trying out different strategies in order to formulate a "best" strategy for a particular sub chapter. This happens everywhere, but can easily be seen by starting Tommy's Dam, kill the initial attackers in the plant, heal up,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Erro e-82000102

I cant buy The new dlc crossbow but i can buy the lasts dlc before the deadless dlc, the intes ifen go TO the shoping cart
    Can you help ??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Ons Purchase

hi i love The Last of us so much, and with the new upgrade it is very awesome and i would like to own those new stuff that you guys added in this update.
    but everytime i press buy there will be an error (E=82000102) it says i need to add funds in my wallet and i did. yet i could not buy it.
    i will appreciate it if you guys can fix this.
    i really want those items. thank you so much team The Last of Us

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Helmet hitbox smaller?

Every time I play, I feel like once a the other team starts buying armour and more specifically the helmet, it becomes harder to hit their head. I feel the hit box when a player is wearing a helmet is a lot smaller. If this is the case, could you guys please increase the size of the hit box when a player is wearing a helmet so it is equal to the regular head without the helmet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. on my ps4 fiction maps don't start downloading

i have a problem on my ps4 when i try starting the fictions it tells me that there is some free maps that i have to download first when i press ok it takes me to the psn store but the psn store doesn't open it is just please wait for hours connecting speed 2 mps\s and network type 2

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hunting Rifle damage

I find that the damage the hunting rifle does is way too much!! The great thing about the hunting rifle is the one shot headshot, which takes great skill to pull off. With the new damage model, all the person has to do is hit the body and switch to a revolver which takes all the skill out of the hunting rifle. There are also many other ways a person could combo with the hunting rifle now. The hunting rifle is a longer range weapon and takes skill to use. The new damage model takes the tactics and skill away…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PS4 can't connect to Factions MP.

I bought the game day 1 on my PS4(disk version.) This problem never occurred until today.When I try to connect to factions mp I get the ''connecting'' bar as usual.Only problem is that the bar stops midway and thus I cant plaay the multiplayer.
    Connection method-WiFi.
    Nat type-2
    Connection speed download and upload-300-500 kbps.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PStv contrcontrol issue

When playing via the PS4 link on a PS TV, the R2 always turns on flashlight (which is R3). Even when swapping the X1 to X2 control scheme (aiming and shooting) it doesn't resolve the L2/R2 being incorrectly mapped. When in aim with L2 mode, I have to press L3 to aim.

I'm using a digital copy, streaming from PS4 to a PSTV.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PS4 (Disc version) keeps resetting my PS4 when trying to enter the epilogue.

I just purchased the game and I am at the epilogue. When I start the game, it will automatically reset my PS4, each and every time. I can't even play the beginning stages of the game without my PS4 being automatically reset. I completed the PS4 update last week. Please help! I have a video of the problem I'm encountering as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lost my save progress

after I downloaded the last update patch 1.04 I didn't install it right away and played for about 4 hours reached the Sewers where I got separated from from Henry and Ellie with Sam. Before I quite the game I saved my progress.
    Now when I load my last save it brings me back to the hotel lobby (Pittsburgh chapter)

PlayStation 4 Firmware 2.03
    Disc copy
    installed about a week ago
    System free space 345 GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Firefly journey resets on week 12

I reached the final week of the firefly journey which has just reset to week 1 day 1. After day 2 of week 12 I was asked to choose a faction at the start of each round. After a few rounds the game reset to day1 before completing the journey.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base