The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Cant progress in Multiplayer

Everytime I progress in multiplayer it sets me back to when I started I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and still doesn't work I thought it was just the account I was playing on so I decided to go on my other account but the same problem on my other account it's very frustrating please vote so naughty dog can fix this problem new players are coming to this game and I feel like they should fix PSN:Puwfy
    Disk Ver
    NA

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No puedo completar un trofeo.

Mi problema es el siguiente, no me aparece el cómic incertidumbre al abrir el gabinete de la mesa, el juego lo descargué desde la play station store. No sé si será un bug de remasterización pero en la play 3 sí me salía el cómic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cabin resort window

When you jump through the window and into the kitchen in the cabin resort mission, you have to jump out of another window to get out, the glitch is that when i try to jump out ellie gets stuck for a few seconds and then the screen goes white and she dies

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hometown Glitch on roof

The hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Grounded mode not saving/ MP factions content not available.

So, when I try to play the Mp factions it tells me that additional map content meeds to be downloaded. It takes me to the PS store them I get an error message that says the content is not available.
    Also. When I try to play on grounded, no new file is created, therefore I am not able to manually save my progress.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiplayer Map packs are not in the Costa Rica region, I cant download them.

You forgot to put the downloadable map packs in the Costa Rica region, making Multiplayer inaccesible. Tried everything in this forum, but nothing works, even contacted Playstation Support. I think its time to include the map packs in the game, not as an add on, or add the map packs to Costa Rica region.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Just downloaded the game - it won't start!

I downloaded the game yesterday, but when I try to start the game it immediately gives me a errorcode saying that the application won't start (CE-32809-2)

PS4 model: CUH-1216B
    Digital download
    Time since install: 25 hours
    System Free Space: 599,4 GB

I've never tried something like this before, and other games still work on my PS4. Very annoying paying for essentially nothing so far.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fps drop

When i start the optional dialogue with tess after her and joel grab their gear , the fps drops

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Joel´s shoulder dislocates

Joel´s shoulder twists in a very heavy way while aiming handguns with his left arm
    This is very destructive to my experience, specially considering that maybe I want to use that angle to the photo mode contest for TLOU2

Reference image:
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mhqNCG8ZfFU/XZIm4nn25OI/AAAAAAAAAGs/t6htPORu1o0jj5ejcVYE2Wo-O2Itssm2ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/The%2BLast%2Bof%2BUs%25E2%2584%25A2%2BRemastered_20190929185857.jpg

I know you are bussy with Part II but it would be great if you solve this problem
    Love you guys

PS4 original fat model
    Digital version
    4 years since install
    Over 750GB of free space

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, guys, consider to add language packs to UK versions

Considering that now the price is pretty much the same in every region, can you please consider to add, at least, language packs for subtitles for every region?
    This choice to not put other languages, is just wrong, archaic and greedy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coop mode TLOU part 2

I would like a "wave of infected" mode, obviously in TLOU part 2. If someone reads me, support me with a vote ... It would be great to play a cooperative horde mode (online)

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiplayer Does not safe anymore

The Faction Multiplayer used to work fine, but about wo Weeks ago i got thrown back to level 0 and the game does Not safe my Progress anymore, so i always have to start from the beginning (Tutorial etc.).

I'm playing on the Ps4 Slim, the Internet cant be an issue singe every other Online game is Working Fine (Nat 2)

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I dont play anymore

Im very bored with the game the last of us I would love it if you can make the game a free roam and open up more places and open more buildings and houses to explore or make it so we can explore the whole world as it is gone to he'll you guys need to work with this game more to keep players excited and want to keep playing this game aswell

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cant find players or a match

Psn is bojackandsage I just got this ps4 and the disc on account of the PS3 servers shutting down. I have tried 3 different networks with good speed tests and nothing's working. I have lots of free space on the unit and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I HAVE PROBLEM TO CONNECTING FACTION MP AFTER INSTALING 1.10 UPDATE

Dear Supporter, I've been playing Faction MP for a long time now, and i've never had this issue. Every time i click on Factions MP, it loads a little and says: "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You must reconnect to access online." I noticed that you fixed the problem for some people who had the same problem. I can play Uncharted 4 Multiplayer without any problem and my connection has no problem. I live in Iran and I have purchased this game digitally. I've installed this game since 2016 and My device has enough free space.Thank you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Faction not connection games

Currently (June 9, 2019), Factions is not connecting games. Games are found and maps are voted on but after a few minutes of loading, the "Lost connection to host" message is displayed. This has happened all morning.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. trap, bugs in maps multiplayer

fix the bugs, only chance of cheating

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shoulder glitch

The player switches shoulder quick and is avle to hit you in cover. (They mark you so that they can aim)

https://youtu.be/hm9ipVO60UY

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base