The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hi,I have a problem on the last of us on ps3

I have a problem with your fascinating game,, the game is awesome but i encountered an annoying bug on my ps3: whenever i reach the museum (any save file any difficulty) the game goes like crazy. When i first finished it , it didn't happened to me then i finished it on plus and it didn't happen to me. So i started a new game on survivor difficulty and i reach the museum and the game was glitching suddenly i die and then i wont respawn its infinite loading, so i quit the game and my ps3 restarts.After that i…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a language filter

Too much profanity. Please provide a language filter. It's incredibly annoying having to listen to so many F-bombs.

154 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cabin Resort final door won't open

Playing on Easy to run through and get all collectibles. I have had to run through the game twice on Easy because of other unrelated glitches, and I have only encountered this problem on this difficulty. Last time, I was able to get it to work eventually somehow, but I have played through this part several dozen times now and I'm really getting exhausted.

The door that should trigger the fight with David in the restaurant won't open. The Triangle prompt is there, but disappears after I press the button and then nothing happens. This seems to be connected to…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Burst rifle

Iam a top 10 last of us player and I have been in many clans .. My problem is with the balance of one gear.. All gears are well balanced except for the burst rifle its very powerful from close range and long range.. It can not match any other gear... Other gears can not stand to this gun no matter how much of a player you are.. I don't like playing with this type of gear but I have to because it's the only way I can win the match if one of the other team players is using…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. About the single player skins in the Last of Us remastered

The single player skins have bugs in them. There two bandages there without any reason when you enable the skins for Joel, specifically the longer sleeve ones. can you could make them invisble for us who like the skins that have these bugs?

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Won't load after spore screen

One of the cut scenes took way too long to load and after being a black screen for five minutes, I restarted the PS4 and now the game won't load past the spore screen. I have cleaned the disc. I have reinstalled the application. It will load the 100% to get to the home screen. I click to continue game. I get the spore loading screen for a few seconds and then it freezes every single time. I was towards the end of the game and now I'm pretty irritated.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Won't load factions

I've been playing factions for a long time now, and I've never had this issue. Every time I click on Factions MP, it loads a little and says "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You just reconnect to access online." All my other games work just fine online(ex: Gta5), so it's not my internet issue. PLEASE HELP! I only play this game(I love naughty dog), and I'm only gonna stop playing it when Uncharted 4 comes out!I get bored when this kinda stuff happens to TLOUR

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Last of Us PS4 keeps crashing

I have just tried to start a new game after completing the game some time ago. I have installed all of the most recent update and still no joy.
    After trying to load the game a number of times I uninstalled the game and deleted all of my saves and profile, re-installed the game and pertinent update and still the game crashes every time (I've tried this 5 times now). Not sure what else to try???

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove trophies online in the last of us PS3 an PS4

because I´ve account (spain) and other people too and i can´t get trophy platinum

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Heavily broken pixelated cutscene and shadow flickering in gameplay

During the cutscenes the image is all pixelated and broken, during the gameplay there is constant shadow flickering (or flickers of black square spots). I've tried playing other games on the ps4 and monitor i currently use and all the other games never had an issue like this. Please help

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Jogo não entra

Toda vez que tento iniciar meu jogo The last of Us , não carrega a tela fica toda preta , isso é só no The last of us , a tela fica simplesmente preta e não aparece nada

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Please post below if this doesn’t work for you.

Comece PlayStation no modo de segurança
    Reconstruir banco de dados (opção 5)
    Uma vez que o PS começa, exclua o jogo.
    Download / instalação o jogo novamente.

Por favor, poste abaixo se isso não funcionar para você.

12. Last of us disc says corrupted data

It says corrupted data when I put it in
    It is on ps4
    It was bought 5 hours ago
    From sohar, Oman, safeer mall, Games World
    It happened to me 4 months ago and I returned the disc and now I bought it again because the guy said it should work fine

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are receiving a corrupted data message, it probably indicates a problem with the install disc.

You could attempt the following:

Download the game again.

Please let us know your results. If this doesn’t work, we would recommend backing up your save data to online storage, and doing a full kit initialization.

13. Error CE-34878-0 on campaign and multiplayer

I bought Last of Us on disc and through the PS store and get CE-34878-0 error when I start up campaign and some multiplayer maps (like Bookstore, Bill's Town and some others). I already tried deleting the whole game and downloads and re-installing and even re-initialized my PS4 system to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cannot find treacherous territories on the ps store

I cannot find the treacherous territories map pack anywhere on the playstation store.I have talk with PlayStation support about it and they acknowledg that it isnt there, (only abandoned and reclaimed are). Yet when attempting to download from the in game downloadables i get the message "this content cannot be selected at this time". I VERY much doubt this is due to a psn outage and i am honestly hoping for any help that can be provided.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue.

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if it doesn’t work.

15. Multilayer maps download not available

Each time I select "Factions MP" it comes up saying I must download some free Map content, I select ok and it takes me to the PlayStation store screen with an error message saying the content cannot be selected at this time, I have also tried finding it via the store alone without the game playing and the same issue.
    I have tried renewing the licenses, deleting and reinstall the game a few times and also rebuilding the database but still the same message. I do not want to have to create a new user account because I want the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

124 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    121 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

17. Joel Skins still bugged

I finally beat Survivor mode last night and unlocked the highly sought after Purple Plaid skin for Joel. However, just like the other skins, the dreaded double healing bandages are appearing on the shirt when it's selected.

Can we get that bug fixed, please? It's been a while since the last poster asked for a patch.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

206 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    67 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The multiplayer leaderboards in The last of us factions is littered with hackers and people that have only logged 1 or 2 minutes.

Could the naughty dog staff please clean up the leaderboards by allowing only the people that has 1 day played to qualify for the leaderboards, because currently the top 1000 players only consist of hackers or people who have only 1 or 2 minutes played.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Language problem

Hi,I bought few days ago the last of us remastered for ps4.Unfortunely,I didn't realize,when I ordered the game on the web,that it was in english Language,subtitles as well.Now,I'm wondering if there is a Language pack that converts the Language from english to italian.I already know that it a region matter,specifically for which region the game has been released.But i can say without any doubt that the region of my copy is EU.So,what I'm asking you is:Is there any possibility to convert the language for a region EU copy?

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Naughty Dog QA Team

Look on the spine of the case the disc case. At the bottom are a series of numbers and letters. If it says anything other than CUSA-00556, then Italian is not one of the included languages, as you have purchased a disc intended for a different region.

If you have the European disc (the last digit of the code is a 6), you can adjust the language from the main menu. OPTIONSLANGUAGE – Text/Subtitles/Dialogue.

• Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base