The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. frame rate droping and it won't recover

The frame rate drops and won't recover

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Random Loadouts

An idea for the future , how bout a mode where the game randomly gives a load out before the game starts , so you never know what guns and perks you will have so you got to adapt . It would be challenging because you are not selecting anything just gotta play with the hand you are dealt.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My MP update is stuck on 1.06.024 when the latest update should be 1.06.027

Hello,

Connection Method: High Speed 3G internet LAN connection
    NAT Type: 2
    Connection Speed: Varies between 4mb and 6mb download

Under 1m Upload

My clan hasn't updated from Week 10 Day 1 for days now, and no matter how many games I play, I get back to the same place. Even if I create new Loadouts, they get erased and back to the default loadout that was on Week 10 Day 1.
    I finally noticed that my MP version is still on 1.06.024 when it should be 1.06.027. I feel that is the issue, but I have no idea how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. my problem is downloading config error.how can i fix that?plz help me

my problem is downloading config error.how can i fix that?plz help me

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to download or purchase Launcher

Has the launcher been removed from the PSN network? I just got my PS4 yesterday, it included The Last of Us Remastered digital download. I previously owned the game on the PS3 with the season pass. I am able to re-download every other piece of previously purchased DLC, including weapons, cosmetics, and map packs to the PS4 except the Launcher. I am not even able to add it to my cart on the PSN store website. When attempted I receive this message: "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." When I try to download it from the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PS4 Dualshock Controller wont function properly on Multiplayer?

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download & Upload: 200-300 kbps
    Digital Download Version 01.06

Every time I start playing Factions MP.. I start a new match and half ways the match I get a message saying I need to connect my DualShock controller to charge, but my controller has a full charge. I don't get this problem when I play the actual game. I have tried disconnecting the controller via bluetooth and connecting it again but it seems that doesn't do anything at all. I had also tried playing other PS4 games and don't seem to have that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. error with upload

Please. I don't know what else to do. I live in Brazil. Since 2 months ago, my TLoUs is not able to save the progress on multiplayer. I'm stuck on week 1, day 4. Can you help me?
    Nat: 2
    download: 5,8 mbps
    Upload: 2,1 mbps

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was recording the game and I found a player hacks

this guy also hacks the game. I was recording the game. Be aware of B-SHAW_
    this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6A32y9VuHA

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Suggestive Gameplay

Hi!

I would just want to commend on the storyline of this Game. Very unpredictable and interesting.

Although I cant say so much about gameplay. I think it would be better if the game was not really predictable when it comes to "survival" sicne the game pretty much shows you the way on how to finish the game. Also, I would want to suggest that if TLOU would have a sequel, the decisions the player makes in the game affects the overall outcome of the game so the players would have another go at the game just to see an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Survivor Matches

At the end of survivor matches the other team waits till the last seconds to make a move, then when i down them all the timer runs out and a tie occurs . Please either make each round longer or make a player not currently being revived at the end of a round be counted as dead . Tired of ties where im alive but just cant get to executing the other team across the map.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey, =] my problem is in Last Of Us multiplayer

Basically my friend who lives in the same area, playing on PS4 with the same settings and NAT type as me and all of my other teammates, is consistently getting put on the other team. Any time one of us for some reason has to be placed on the other team, it's her.
    Something is up here! I've been playing with the same, and alternate teams and she keeps having the same issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Molotov ruins gaming experience.

The molotov in the multiplayer ruins the gameplay for most people. There is no counter and it is extremely overpowered, please nerf the radius or make it so that it is not an instant execution. And please make it so that the samurai helmet can be bought individually because it is ridiculous to charge 30 dollars for a bundle when all they want is a single item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hackers

Just played a match where a player was able to kill you with a nail bomb or Molotov at will. I respawn and 2 seconds later I am dead from a nail bomb or Molotov which has not been thrown but miraculously appears out of nowhere and kills me. No bleeding out or burning animation, just dead in half a second. Clearly a hack. Please fix this as it is ruining the game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please fix party matching in no parties mode. It is broken as strong players end up together time after time with no in-game balance.

Please fix party matching in no parties mode. It is broken as strong players end up together time after time with no in-game balance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. left behind and faction mp are not working

After I finished the main story I wanted to play left behind, so I updated the game and found faction mp and left behind... Every time I try to open to play it opens the store and tells me ( There nothing available to purchase ) This is for left behind...........but for factions mp it tells ( there is a downloadable content... I press ok then it opens the store again and tells it's not available

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please auto boot anyone with really bad connection

Please put in an auto-boot feature so that when people are lagging everywhere and are invisible they are kicked from the game, nearly ruins my whole multiplayer experience.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Shotguns and full auto are OP, BAN PLEASE

Shotguns down in one shot! Ridiculous! The full auto is way too overpowered against smaller guns such as pistols. No way you can survive against a shotgun or a full auto! Please Ban them! Or at least restrict them somehow

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base