The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Enemies are spawned in front of me when I load the game back up.

The scene is at the Hospital.Right after Joel kills Marlene's first guard during the cutscene.

Issue summary:
    Enemies are spawned in front of me.

Device(s) where problem happens:
    PlayStation 4

Reproduction steps:

1) Kill the first four enemies that are sent to kill you.

2) Kill the two guys on the right inside the "Quarantine Area"(it won't work if you don't kill them.

3) Enter the"Quarantine Area" and hide behind the first crates on the left(the game usually auto-saves here).

4) Quit to main menu

5)Restart the game and continue where you left off( you should begin with you hiding…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can not connect to factions

Had to refresh licenses to get rid of the free map message. Now it just hangs up at the connecting screen. Please help

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No ladder, infected or hunters in the hotel kitchen/dining room

In the Hotel Lobby level, I exited the flooded basement with the key card and made my way to the next floor. When I entered the kitchen, there was 1 infected that died on its own while I stood watching, and then it disappeared completely. I wandered around alone for quite some time, knowing that I needed to climb up to the next floor through the opening in the railing, but finding no way to get up there. After consulting a walkthrough, I discovered that I should have encountered hunters and infected, and that there should have been a ladder…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My interrogation mode's leaderboard is mixed survivor’s leaderboard... I think.

First, Thanks for Naughty Dog.
    because this game is best of the my game history~!

I played many many time TLOU since 14/06/2013.
    but oneday I saw very wrong problem.
    it was my leaderboard.(factions MP mode)
    Mmm... it is hard to explain.
    look at this picture... oMG.. is space can’t upload pic?

haaaaa...(because I can’t speak & write English very well...)

whatever! I can write the all letter in picture!

in layman's terms, survivor mode and interrogation mode's kill/death rate is combined.

Occurrence condition is this.
    1. Check the leaderboard.

LEADERBOARDS
    SURVIVORS – GLOBAL/ Parts 241.7/ Best Game 5275/ Time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gamma Issues/Black levels issues

In some part of the game, the low light sections, the image seems to be washed out. You’re at night and the image at the darkest spot is grey. If you take a screenshot and analyse it on your PC, you’ll see that there is a whole section between true black and grey that is not used at all: not a single dot.

A good example of this is the transition between a CG (with true black) with washed out in-game in this vids (24’10) "Outside the city" :
    http://www.twitch.tv/digitalspyuk/c/4781164

Don't see a reason for that artificially low contrast.

Game…

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stuck connecting progress after 75% has connected.

when i press FACTIONS MP option in the main menu,it shows me connecting page and after 5 second the progress will be at 75% and after that it does not go to 100% and i have to wait up to 5 minutes to complete the progress and go to FACTIONS MP mode.why it is taking to high to connecting to server?i have to say that i could connect to the servers in 30 second in the 3 weeks ago.
    connecting over LAN
    NAT Type :2
    Download : 1 Mbps
    Upload : 300 Kbps

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can't access the MP

I can't access the MP. When I try it says I have to download the new MAP pack for FREE. I try. It sends me to psn store where a "Download" box is displayed (instead of "buy"). I press Download, but an error pops out (E-82000121) saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet". I had some missed transactions on my wallet before, but after that i've added 5 pounds via pre-paid card. But still this error occurs every time, and I can't access my MP AT ALL!
    In the Downloads menu, I can see that the patch…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Missing Faction VOX

On PS4
    Nat type 2
    Connection Wired

I've noticed that there are a few vox that are missing for the Hunter's, one of the Hunter's (the one with the lighter squeakier voice) doesn't say thanks when gifted items, and another doesn't scream when burned (I can't describe his voice, but I'm sure if you look through the files you'll find out which one it is) this has been an issue since the PS3 version, so it'd be cool if this can be fixed in both versions.

The Hunter that doesn't scream has vox for being burned in the story, as…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. multiplayer progress stuck since 1.02.016

Ever since patch 1.02.016 the multiplayer progress I had with the fireflies journey is stuck on week 7, day 2. No matter how many games i play, be it survivor or interogation, the scores, parts, etc. etc. won't be shown nor counted and even skips the results screen.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please fix a multiplay matching problems!!!

When a match starts with full 4 parties vs 2 parties, then one member of full 4 parties goes to the opposite 2 parties. This problem never solved since TLOU launched date. Either let a match not start until other players come or let it start 4 vs 2. Another problem came up with remastered version. When full 4 parties are ready, other 3 players start a match but other 1 player does not start. He just stays at lobby. This happens too many times. Even worse, the other 1 player goes to a whole different other match. How do…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bonjour, dans les 1ers niveaux lors d'une transition entre niveau le jeu s arrete et je retourne sur l ecran d acceuil de la ps4.

faites des jeux finalisés svp trop de bugs sont encore présents dans le jeu. Mon jeu s'arrete subitement pour finalement menvoyer sur le dashboard de la ps4.
    Que faut il faire merci

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Randomly kicked from match with a good connection

Everything seems alright, no lag, game running smoothly. Then suddenly the screen turns dark, and I see a quick flash of the lag symbol. This never happened to me on the PS3 version. This has happened a handful of times.
    WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps
    Of course there's the chance the problem could be on my end but I figured it was worth sharing.

29 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Variable Rifle/Grenade Launcher = Buy your wins

Last of Us is a uniquely thought out game, and the multiplayer is the best I've enjoyed in a long time. Run and gun just doesn't do it for me, but strategy and teamwork keeps me engaged. But with these new options to buy the best weapons, essentially buying wins and padding stats, I think I'm just about done. And that's too bad. The new weapons are so unfairly balanced, that I can't even have a fraction of the fun I used to have. Sure the argument will be "buy them yourself." No. That's not the point of LOA. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. slow loading

I heard the game (disk version) should load in about 40-50 sec but in ma case it takes over 2 minutes. What can be wrong?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Comic won't show up at Ranch House when Ellie runs off

The comic book on the second story by the window on the "chill shelf" isn't there. I don't know if it's the save file, or what i've tried virtually everything including deleting the game, and trying a buddy's game and nothing

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the game resets in loops

i have The last of us remastered version, i played the game i think until the middle, and now i want to continue and when the game loads i can play for few seconds the i get a black screen i i respawn again at the same place, over and over again, so what can i do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Getting nothing when finishing a game of the last of us remastered online

Joining a multiplayer game, while finished I get no improvements of weekdays or anything. I'm staying on the same server waiting for a new match, get kicked/disconnected from the previous match and the game starts to look for new match. which ofcourese I won't get any improvements for. This happens over and over again, never getting past he current week since it will never count up. Getting really tired of it.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. constant game behaviour in factions (Weird)

constant game crashes as i keep hitting the player and they don't even die. Already many have posted video also for this.

Also i would suggest to increase the loadout points to 20 if you want Factions to work in longer run.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bow and shooting against corners

All guns, except for the bow, force a portion of your body to be exposed while shooting from a corner. The bow can be shot with just a small portion of your arm exposed. Is this by design or a unintentional?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base