The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Losing parts during respawn screen

PS4
    Nat Type 2
    Wired

My problem is if I get a down, execution or etc. just before, I die I will lose any of these parts, if I try to use them during the in game store while I wait to respawn. This also happened on the PS3 version.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No Plus mode after completion

Recently completed the game on hard (digital download). Went to start a Hard+ game, and the option was not present. Showing the game completed in the stats, and I was also given the trophies for easy, normal, and hard. Not sure if i did something, or if the game glitched out.

Thanks for any info in adavnce

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inviting Friends

I am not able to invite friends in Factions Mp. How can I invite friends to play with me

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Starting today the game began telling me that i was not connected to the internet.

Now it lets me into the lobby, but tells me i cant connect to the server. I have played almost daily for months without a problem.
    My NAT type is type 2, connection speed: (down)8.2 Mbps(up)2.3

What can I do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tag bug?

Hi

I got the "It was all just lying there" Trophy but the tag does not get "checked"? How to fix this? I have collected all artifacts according to the stats.

Thanks for a great game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. This problem just occurred for me after the 2.00 ps4 update

The game has this irritating stutter /jerkiness now in single player and multi it happens during cutscenes as well. It has ruined my experience with my favorite game of all time. It was working perfect before. I have the disc version but i even deleted the download data and reinstalled it and it's still doing it. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS GUYS!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I cant connect Factions MP

Yesterday i had no problems with the multiplayer but when I tried to connect Factions MP today, it says check your connection etc. So I deleted the game but this time i couldn't download updates and territory maps. And when I try to look for the DLC s the game freezes and says check your connection. I dont know what is wrong with the game but i love this game and i want to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. redeem code

I have just used my code now the problem is that I can't see any of it. I don't have any single player bonus. All I can see is that I have $3400 wallet to buy downloadables like concept art or skins. I haven't checked my multiplayer.

Additional info: I'm using Asian Account (SG)

Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Game looks grainy and smudged out during cut scenes

I purchased the game digitally and every cut sceene looks really ugly. Picture is smudged out in some places and an evenly spaced out white grain of vertical lines is throughout the picture. This only happens during cut scenes. Latest update of game and I tried redownling with no avail. Ps4 version 2.0 as well.

link to what this looks like on my tv:

http://imgur.com/vau0Inj

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. multiplayer does not save progress

multiplayer does not save progress. 1.04 version of the game. This problem spoils a great game!

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bar wont load

My recent problems offline ( not able to save) and online ( download free content to play online, even I downloaded them already) are solved because I restored my licenses.

I still cant play online because i stay stuck in the loading screen after bar loads for about 15%

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Aiming Stutter

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

Shared with the share option,thought i should share that.

This is no way my controller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't get the supplies Sometimes after i complete a match

Sometimes when i play any kind of game mode after the match is complete I don't get the supplies for the match and it do not count as a day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't join factions on TLOU Remastered.

I can't join factions. When I try to, a message appears telling me I have to download the new map pack. PS Store opens but I can't download the DLC because it is already installed on my PS4.
    I tried removing the game, then reinstalling it again and downloading both the update and the DLC. Same problem.
    What else can I try?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Factions: game kicks me out right before a game starts and it counts as a full day?!

The matchmaking finds me a game as usual. Now, once or twice a gaming session I am getting kicked while the game is loading and unbelievably the game counts it as a FULL DAY and I get zero parts from "the match" which never happened for me! I lost a tremendous amount of survivors because of this issue. PS4, NAT 2, I'm going through Wi-Fi, 3Mb/s upload, 80Mb/s download.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. unable to play multiplayer, error ce-34878-0 immediately appears after loading is finished

PS4 model : CUH-1006A
    Disk or digital download : DISK
    Time since install : if for the update file, 2014/9/4 12:09 am
    System Free Space: 273 GB

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type : TYPE 2
    Connection Speed Download : 3.1 Mbps
    Connection Speed Upload : 700 kbps

i have been playing multiplayer and i am on week 12, there seems to have a bug, i am on the last day, finished with the tasks, and then after game, it wont load anymore, tried all possible workarounds and contacted sony support with this as well, initialized my ps4 and re installed,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enemies are spawned in front of me when I load the game back up.

The scene is at the Hospital.Right after Joel kills Marlene's first guard during the cutscene.

Issue summary:
    Enemies are spawned in front of me.

Device(s) where problem happens:
    PlayStation 4

Reproduction steps:

1) Kill the first four enemies that are sent to kill you.

2) Kill the two guys on the right inside the "Quarantine Area"(it won't work if you don't kill them.

3) Enter the"Quarantine Area" and hide behind the first crates on the left(the game usually auto-saves here).

4) Quit to main menu

5)Restart the game and continue where you left off( you should begin with you hiding…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base