The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

1. Shadows missing in 30FPS mode

When I switch to 30FPS mode, I noticed some shadows are missing that should be there and were when I was playing at the unlocked frame rate.

Disk or Digital: Digital
    PS4 CUH-1001A
    Time since Install: 2 weeks
    System Free Space: 195 GB

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. grounded

Would a Grounded: Extreme difficulty be possible to make/release for both PS3 and PS4?

• no auto lock-on for throw-able items

• no re-spawn for bottles and bricks

• make nail bombs work just like smoke bombs (i.e. no magical sensor, just a two/three second fuse like they do, partially, in factions), though you can still set a trap, i.e. place one strategically but you have to set it off manually either by shooting it. throwing another nail bomb, etc. close to it

• no ammo count in the d-pad ui

• no button prompts at all

• no forced tutorial pop-ups (though you can still…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. H

Can you please not include shorty in THE LAST OF US PART 2? I've been playing FM for almost 4 years and it's my favourite multiplayer but sometimes I just want to quit playing because I can't tolerate playing against people using it. The weapon requires zero skills, zero effort. Whoever made this weapon available in the game is just like someone who doesn't even play but yet decides to put it in the game as a DLC so it can milk some money. The game needs a lot of working and it also need more content I'm really glad…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shorty is too god damn OP

Can you please not include shorty in THE LAST OF US PART 2? I've been playing FM for almost 4 years and it's my favourite multiplayer but sometimes I just want to quit playing because I can't tolerate playing against people using it. The weapon requires zero skills, zero effort. Whoever made this weapon available in the game is just like someone who doesn't even play but yet decides to put it in the game as a DLC so it can milk some money. The game needs a lot of working and it also need more content I'm really glad…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 42 43 44 46 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base