Left Behind stand-alone

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Left Behind!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC for PS3 was removed from the PSN store

Hey, why did the The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC for PS3 was removed from the European PSN store? only the standalone version is there, and its still up in the US store..
    Is this intentional? please help :/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Last Of Us Add-On Bundle 2019

Due to the servers closing down soon you released all the additional content for the game for free in one big bundle, unfortunately for me I bought a preowned copy of the game, so I cannot access the factions multiplayer.

However in the bundle it includes a factions multiplayer unlock which after downloading I can say does not work, as I am still locked out of the multiplayer, with it either asking for a code or for me to purchase the online pass (which is no longer a option).

If this is an issue please look into it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dlc not working on ps3 i can't access it on the main menu it says there are no items that can be purchased this time

Dlc not working whenever i go to the main menu of the last of us on ps3 nd click on the dlc or extra menu pack or left behind pack or ground difficulty it says there are no items that can be purchased this time it was working fine before bt now i'm stuck with it plzz help

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't download packs to access multiplayer ps3(tlou)

Im from South africa, i can't download any of the packs to play multiplayer, the store says there are no items available. im stuck

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The last of us multiplayer pass code not redeeming(ps3)

I bought the game brand new in december, i see the servers are going offline so i want to play the multiplayer, it says my redemtion key for the online pass is no longer available.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tlou ps3 never find a match

I am with trouble for 2weeks looking for a match without success someone can help answering me ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ps3 Modder

I am reporting a player user name one_last0 hes hacking the game on ps3. He is invisible and killing people. I downed him 3 times and he got back up and killed me. PLEASE BAN HIM!! as he is ruining the game

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Error connecting to authentication server"

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for this. I know it's a topic of Left Behind, but I didn't find any dedicated place here for Uncharted 2.

My problem is that since the last PS3 system update (4.84), I couldn't connect to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' multiplayer on PS3.
    When I try, the game always writes the following:
    "Error connecting to authentication server."
    I asked my friends, they can't connect too.

So please, Naughty Dog, could you look after this?
    I know that Uncharted 2 is an almost 10 years old game, but me and my friends still love…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PS3 - The Hunt - Cut Scene - Stops working here

As I am in this level of the game, The Hunt (I've finished the game when I first got it so I recall finishing the game before), at the Cut-Scene (movie clip) where she is about to be captured and put in a cage (I believe), the part where she is about to find out that the guy is a cannibal (I believe), the part where she is trying to bet back to Joel after fleeing to save his hiding place; she wiped out the camp and is in this house (the save title is called 'The Hunt'). Well, right…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Grounded Mode PS3 trophy glitched

I have just completed the game on grounded + mode and didn't get the trophies because apparently the graveyard sub chapter of bill's town has not registered as complete on grounded, have replayed and beaten it 4 times on grounded + and it still doesn't count no matter what I do, I would like my hard work to be rewarded so my 100% trophy account is not ruined and would like an answer to the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. El juego no avanza

Voy en el capitulo casa de rancho , al momento de ir donde esta ellie voy , llego allá , mato a los enemigos y voy a salir de la casa y no me deja , el hermano de Joel tendria que decir algo asi como »todo despejado , vamos a donde los caballos« no lo dice y no puedo salir de la casa , ayuda por favor, no se como solucionarlo y tengo una ps3 y el juego en digital

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Game freezing straight after starting new game - I haven't even played the got to the prologue

Game freezing straight after starting new TLOU (PS3) game - I haven't even got to the prologue (Disc is completely clear with no marks, I've just bought it)

I get to the menu select start new game then follow with the dificulty, I then go to the dusty loading screen, get to 100% loaded then the screen just goes black and eventually freezes my PS3 after about 30 minutes. Have tried updating the game, deleting any save files.. and still no response. - potentially the worst glitch, i've experienced in my 20 years of playiing video games so far.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ellie's gun doesn't work

I have a serious problem with Left Behind on PS4. In chapter 3 when Ellie is trying to get to the helicopter she finds her first bullets in this DLC. The problem is that I can’t shoot them. Even when I collect more bullets game behaves as if I had no ammo at all. Ellie tries to fire but there is just a sound of an empty magazine. I tried everything - turning PS4 off and on, deleting saves, trying to play from the beginning of every chapter, then finally reinstalling the game. I have all the updates installed. Unfortunately…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I can’t enter the gate into tommy’s Dam

First of all, the support link for ps3 games in your website doesn’t work. So I will post here about the single player The Last of Us on Ps3. I get past the hydroelectric dam in Jackson county, and when I get to the gate, the triangle icon is supposed to appear to start the cutscene. Only problem is it is not appearing and I can’t move forward. Please naughty dog help I would like to finish the game

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ps4 Rating

This mode is every day with less players, the score is individual not by team, each update we expect to leave this King of the Hill but does not go out that way crap .. Many players are stopping playing. Game since u2 and I'm disappointed with this sort mode

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DLC TLOU Ps3: Bug?

I have the original disc of the last of us for ps3 in its GOTY version. I have a valid code to download the previous episode Left Behind. I downloaded the equipment to play online but not the mode to play the previous episode. It tells me that I have to pay, without applying well the promotional code that comes in the box. This one has not been used by anyone else, just for me. Thank you. A greeting.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →