Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

Game freezing straight after starting new game - I haven't even played the got to the prologue

Game freezing straight after starting new TLOU (PS3) game - I haven't even got to the prologue (Disc is completely clear with no marks, I've just bought it)

I get to the menu select start new game then follow with the dificulty, I then go to the dusty loading screen, get to 100% loaded then the screen just goes black and eventually freezes my PS3 after about 30 minutes. Have tried updating the game, deleting any save files.. and still no response. - potentially the worst glitch, i've experienced in my 20 years of playiing video games so far.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Medrea95 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nycbible commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are lucky! I don't even get to 50%! Brand new CD no scratches or scuffs!

• Quaddo1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My best guess is that your disc has a manufacturing fault, or is damaged/dirty/dusty. Even-though it looks clean to you.

Try cleaning it anyway if you have the know-how, and see if that makes a difference.

It's also possibe the laser-lens in your ps3 might be getting old/dirty/dusty and picky with which discs it wants to read properly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base