Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

The last of us multiplayer pass code not redeeming(ps3)

I bought the game brand new in december, i see the servers are going offline so i want to play the multiplayer, it says my redemtion key for the online pass is no longer available.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JaredOzzy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • El-Incredible commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@quaddo1 I just checked my download list in my XMB and there was no access code. I got the skills, the weapons, the hats/helmets, the new maps but no online access code.

• Quaddo1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@El-Incredible

If you want your online access code that came with your game to work again, I think you'll have to contact Sony.

Though, it should be included in the free dlc bundle (unless there are regional differences).

Double check your download-list in the xmb, or the view downloads section in ps3 ps store.

If you find it there, download it again.

• El-Incredible commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought mine brand new but the online code had expired before I even owned it. I also wanted to play it before the servers go down but I don't want to drop 10.00 for a few trophies. Is there any way to get a new code without paying for it? Note: I have already DL the Bundle they have and I still don't have access to it.

Also, you should be aware of that the PS3 freezes while connecting to Factions (the multiplayer)

This issue is caused by the Facebook support/feature being removed from the PS3 system.

Work-around for how to connect to Factions on the PS3:

1. Select Factions and then click the PS-button asap on your controller (i.e. switch/exit to xmb) while it's connecting.

2. Wait at least 10 seconds, and then press the PS-button again.

3. You should now be able to access the multiplayer.

Also, since the multiplayer DLC was made free recently, you might be able to access the multiplayer by just downloading the "The Last Of Us/add-on bundle" in the playstation store.

Make sure you've entered the code correctly.

The code you've got could've expired.

The problems you're having could also be because of a regional mismatch. Make sure that your PSN account and your version of the game are from the same region/country.

Feedback and Knowledge Base