Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

Last Of Us Add-On Bundle 2019

Due to the servers closing down soon you released all the additional content for the game for free in one big bundle, unfortunately for me I bought a preowned copy of the game, so I cannot access the factions multiplayer.

However in the bundle it includes a factions multiplayer unlock which after downloading I can say does not work, as I am still locked out of the multiplayer, with it either asking for a code or for me to purchase the online pass (which is no longer a option).

If this is an issue please look into it.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
SpikeEffect shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Quaddo1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@El-Incredible

Well I guess the network pass is region locked then.

The UK/European one doesn't work together with the US version of the game.

• El-Incredible commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@quaddo1,So I made a UK account and downloaded the bundle from the link you provided and installed everything that said season pass or network pass and I still can't get online on either my US or UK account.

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the v1.11 update and installed the maps packs again and still nothing.

@quaddo1,

Sorry I've been busy, I made a UK account and they only have the last of us for the PS4 on there, I'm looking for ps3.

@El-Incredible

Yes, if you can't find an update for the game you should have v1.11 installed (triangle -> information, should also tell you the version you've got installed, or check the tlou-items in the game data utility folder).

To make sure what version/region your game is for you need to check the product code stated either on the disc, spine of the cover, or similar (e.g. BCES-01585, BCUS-98174, etc.).

Clicking the link to the European web store will only inform the ps store where you're located in the world. Like I said, if you want to try to purchase and download the European free bundle you need to open the link in an incognito window (or similar), or use a vpn service.

To check your psn account country/region you either need to log in on the web store and check your personal details or on the ps3's account settings/details.

Also, after doing some more research on the map packs, I found out that the two maps in the Treacherous Territories map pack (Beach and Financial Plaza) were first included in the v1.09 patch for the ps3 back in late August 2014: https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/the_last_of_us_patch_103_and_109_free_maps

So, if you're having problems using Factions after getting a network/online pass to work, I suggest either delete the latest patch (v1.11) and then re-apply it, or take a look in your download list (or view downloads) and look for the map pack there and re-download/install it.

Yeah my psn account is set for the US because I clicked the link you provided for the European account and it told me it didn't match something and said I need to go to the American store.

@quaddo1

I'm pretty sure it's upgraded to the most recent version because it doesn't tell me that a new update is available.

I checked my game and on the spine it says all while some of my other games say 1, I'll have to check my psn account.

I'll try to contact Sony later today.

I've DL the double map packs and still nothing.

If I have time today I'll DL the European bundle and see if that helps.

@El-Incredible

First of all (I forgot to ask), is your game updated to v1.11?

OK so, you're in the US (I'm in Europe, btw), is the game for the US and your psn account is set up for the US?

Afaics, there is no possibility to buy the network/online access pass for the ps3 version in the European ps store any longer (which makes sense since it's included in the free bundle).

It is still available for purchase in the us ps store though.....so, it's hard to tell if this is deliberate or a mistake on the US or European ps store's part.

Maybe contact Sony and ask them why the regional differences....

When it comes to the map packs; I have three of them in my download list; the two you mentioned plus the treacherous territories map pack (which is about 142 MB in size)

Maybe try downloading the free Double Map Bundle on the US store, or check if you can access anything through the game's menus.

Also, the European free ps3 add-on bundle is 692 MB: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-BCES01585_00-TLOUADDONSBUNDLE . The US equivalent is only about 550 MB (which makes for a difference of 142 MB, which is the size of the third map pack I mentioned)!

Try to purchase the European bundle and see what that adds to your download list(s). You'll probably need to open it and then log-in on an incognito window (or similar).

@quaddo1

I was able to DL the bundle again but still didn't see anything about a pass and there was only two map packs. Abandoned and reclaimed territories.

@quaddo1

I'll see if it still has the bundle listed but I think it shows everything as a singular item.

I know it had two map packs I can't be positive about a 3rd.

US region.

No error message just asking for the code to gain access.

@El-Incredible

The xmb list and the ps store list are the same list afaik. So there's no need to check both.

Anyway, I'd suggest downloading the dlc bundle again.

The file should be called:
    "network pass the last of us" or similar.

Make sure there's three map packs in the download list. Download those again as well just to be sure.

In which region/country are you located? Europe, the US, or? There could be regional differences to the bundle.

Btw, do you get any error message(s) when trying to access Factions?

@quaddo1.

I went over the the list a few times in the PS Store and didn't see it. I don't believe I checked in the XMB, I'll look for that tonight.

@El-Incredible

Are you sure? Double check your download-list in the xmb, or the view downloads section in ps3 ps store.

• SpikeEffect commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased a brand new digital copy off the PlayStation Store, I can now access the online thanks to the copy’s inclusion of a new online pass with the purchase.

BCES-01584/ANZ seem to be for Australia and New Zealand.

What country is your psn account set up for?

If you're gonna buy a new copy, buy the digital download.

I might try to find a completely brand new copy online with a unused online pass code.

Don’t know how much that might cost

I’m not receiving a error message, I originally downloaded all the additional maps and the online pass and when attempting to connect to online it would ask me accept terms of service which I agreed to, and then even though I had downloaded the online pass from the DLC bundle, it would still ask me for a online pass and would give me the option to either purchase one (which you can no longer do), redeem a online pass code (which I do not have a valid one) or to leave factions.

I’ve uninstalled the dlc I have downloaded and reinstalled it, but unfortunately continues not to work.

I’m thinking it might have something to do with the region code of my disc, cause there is something similar happening with the uncharted 2 DLC but it’s only for a map pack and not the online access.

My region code for my disk is BCES-01584/ANZ

Strange. Downloading "the last of us multiplayer (unlock)" should work.

What kind of error message are you getting (if any)? Tell me exactly what happens when you try to connect to Factions.

What about the map packs (I think there are three) ?

Try downloading other stuff from the "view downloads" or "download list" that seem to be mp related (other than weapons, skills, hats, etc.). There may be a "season pass" or similar there that may give you access to to Factions.

Though, try only to download stuff one dlc (or a handful at the most) on each try.

After doing what you suggested, I can still say that it in fact still doesn’t work, the online pass will not activate after redownloading it several time, I’ll attempt to reinstall the game as a whole and try downloading it again.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base