Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. LAG SWITHERS knowing to everyone: kenko-_-strong,NATY-LEGEND-25,andres0813942 PLS,JUST BAN THEM FOREVER! Video proof included.

LAG SWITHERS: kenko--strong, NATY-LEGEND-25, andres0813942, BLACKDRAGON-_-X, VENITOCALO, XTREMEOGANSTA, Creolhatiangirl.
    First three of them you could find in this video proof: https://youtu.be/FUdgFrv-eU4

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No ranked reward in season

I did not get a diamond cap this season ,I have a diamond rank now
    My psn id ... iam_Sergius

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer ranked season 28 has no rewards!

If ranked season 28 is supposed to have season 19 rewards as it was rolling over many times before, it has failed to do that this time around. My friend has made it to gold rank in this season 28 and has been not rewarded with anything. Multip-layer ranked rewards for Uncharted 4 needs to be updated ASAP or nobody will get rewarded ever again. Please at least fix this. If you don't fix this, I may never want to buy a Naughty Dog game again as they continuously neglect updating their online games for normal functioning.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted 4 (Jogo Online / Multiplayer)

Ola
    Não consigo jogar online, aparece a mensagem, erro ao inicializar o gerenciador de partida, isso apenas na minha internet, fiz o teste na internet de um vizinho e deu certo, ja configurei o melhor DNS, MTU, todas as portas abertas, configuração a cabo e nada.

Hello
    I can not play online, the message appears, error initializing the boot loader, this only on my internet, I did a neighbor's internet test and it worked, already configured the best DNS, MTU, all open ports, configuration a cable and nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ranked rewards removed

You no longer get ranked rewards in ranked. Is this a bug, or did you devs mean to do this?

Also: Please bring back ranked TDM. Ranked KOTH is very fun and competitive but rankes TDM should be an additional option.

Thank you!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Survival: Choose direct map

If I have complete 8/10 on hard level, why I still have choose searching 1-5 or 6-10 and play same maps? Add option to search direct map number X or search unfinished maps!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Camera stills pans upward

Camera still pans upward. Ive reset defaults.
    Started a new game unistalled a new game. This needs fixing its been years now

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No Reward in season

Hello, I have recently been ranked in multiplayer uncharted 4, and in recent days we moved to season 28, I became a master and I did not have the rewards that are those of the season 1,10,19 . You have not added the new seasons. It would be nice to do this because we bought this game, we pay the single-use capacity that is not free, we pay a subscription to play online. The least things and update the seasons. I know that the game does not interest you anymore but to us fans of Uncharted it interests us still.…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Uncharted 2 DLC Bundle missing on Spain PSN Store

I've tried to download the free DLC bundles for The Last of Us and Uncharted 2 & 3. I could find and install the The Last of Us and Uncharted 3 DLC , but I can't find U2's DLC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. unable to get stage fright trophy

hi, I been unable to get the trophy stage fright, I've been trying for months and I can't get it, Im waiting in the place it's suppose to be, idk what I'm doing wrong

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to load into a game

I deleted uncharted 4 on my PS4 but recently installed it again. All of my files were saved but when I tried loaded in, I was put on a different loading saying it would take several hours to load
    . I started a new game and everything went well until I reached chapter and died. After I died, instead of respawing, I was put on the screen that said it would take several hours to load. Also instead of going down, the time went up

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Flashing lights on title screen and weird black geometric shapes

flashing lights on title screen. And when I play the single player there are weird black geometry shapes with the main character following him around
    ps4 pro - 370

Both disc and digital

free space- 400 GB

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Survival Train Wreck - Enemies Respawn problem

Train Wreck is impossible do with 3 stars within 3:30. This first map is very easy on hard but enemies are very slow respawn in final wave 5 - siege. Repair it for faster respawn!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Survival Bug: Can't collect Treasure "Late Join" on "Treasure Hunt" Wave

When you join mid (late join) match right into Treasure Hunt wave - you can't collect treasures! The treasures are way too high to collect them. You have to jump and collect them one by one - BY JUMPING!!! This is funny and annoying at same time. Me and my friends having this problem every time. "Naughty Dog", just try to join mid "Treasure Hunt" and see what's happened. :)) Fix it, please. THANK YOU, YOU'RE AWESOME!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The "i accidentally all the guns" trophy is still not fixed, i have tried everything.

A lot of people still have problems regarding the "i accidentally all the guns" trophy. I have tried everything multiple times and i still haven't gotten it. That stupid trophy is the last trophy i need to get the platinum trophy so fix it or remove the trophy all together.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Uncharted 4 not working

I recently bought Ps4 slim and then bought Uncharted 4 via Playstation online. I have started of with this game and my Ps4 is in freeze mode. The cinematic video of uncharted is running when I have reinitialized my PS4 but the cinematic videos are breaking a lot. The audio drops in the middle and it hangs and the persons are actually jumping on the screen. I have made a video of it as well. If anyone can help then it would be nice. As of now it looks like my money was wasted on this game.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ranked

I am master in this season,but I don't have my master cap!(master trucker)06.06.2019.
    My nick iam_Sergius

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ranked king of the hill without reward

I am a master rank player I need my reward, I hope a solution please

please watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmIKvhDoYMI

ID: oOblitzkriegOo-

7 votes