Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. The "i accidentally all the guns" trophy is still not fixed, i have tried everything.

A lot of people still have problems regarding the "i accidentally all the guns" trophy. I have tried everything multiple times and i still haven't gotten it. That stupid trophy is the last trophy i need to get the platinum trophy so fix it or remove the trophy all together.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncharted 4 not working

I recently bought Ps4 slim and then bought Uncharted 4 via Playstation online. I have started of with this game and my Ps4 is in freeze mode. The cinematic video of uncharted is running when I have reinitialized my PS4 but the cinematic videos are breaking a lot. The audio drops in the middle and it hangs and the persons are actually jumping on the screen. I have made a video of it as well. If anyone can help then it would be nice. As of now it looks like my money was wasted on this game.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My beloved Uncharted 4 will not load.

I have 120 gigs of free space. The game loads up to the Naughty Dog logo then stays on a black screen. My disc model number is B4DL-00937081 I've been wanting to play this title again. Please help, thank you.

CJ

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. being stuck in a rock

Sorry for my english.

In the fight of chapter 13, we can be stuck in a rock by taking cover against it and directing the joystick upward while aiming and making a forward roll.

I leave you a glimpse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHnvUe5JPE

Thank you for your attention.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted The Lost Legacy PS4 - Camera Lookup

Hi, I just bought the game, it has been successfully installed on PS4, update 1.09 has been installed. And at the beginning of the first scene in India, the camera always looks up, having to correct with the joystick to see where I'm going. I have 3 chapters and everything is just as bad with the camera. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything again and it remains the same. I have also tried to return the default settings and still just as bad. I have all the previous uncharted and this has never happened to me. What can I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Render Issue/Missing Item (Cutlass)

Hello,

First off, I wish to thank everyone at Naughty Dog for creating such an iconic and wonderful series... Uncharted has remained my favorite game series since I first dove into the bombastic action, beautiful set pieces, and intriguing/compelling characters. With Uncharted 4, I have noticed two imperfections within at least two ps4 models (shocker that I found any imperfections as this is such an incredible game with immense detail). First in Chapter 6 "Once a Thief..." there is a slight rendering issue where the stone/rock wall behind Nathan isn't rendered fully whenever I see it, but it corrects itself…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a problem with the trophy ludonarrative

Hello
    i'm already a few hours trying to conquer the ludonarrative dissonance trophy, in which i have to defeat 1000 enemies
    The first time the trophy didn't show up
    I restarted the game from the beginning, with the statistics of 0
    I did the process again and still I still don't have the trophy
    Please, I'm asking you to help me, I've done most of the trophies, I'm looking for platinum, but it discourages me a lot
    What I should do, you could not analyze the possibility of putting it in my account.
    I've lost over 15 hours trying to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Profanity Filter

I have only recently purchased the uncharted collection, and the gameplay is fun. However, I am very put-off by the profanity in the game. I would greatly appreciate an option to turn of the swearing in the game. I would consider buying the other games if such an option were included. However, as it is right now, I just don't feel comfortable playing the game unless it is on mute. (And then I miss the dialogue, so it's not the best solution.)

Please consider adding this feature to the games. I have seen multiple suggestions for this elsewhere, so I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Game crashes in chapter 17

After taking the jeep back and driving few minutes the game freezes completely. Cant finish the game now. Fix this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Issiues in translation

In "The Last of Us" on PS3 and in the Remastered Version for PS4 i found some mistranslations in the subtitles that not match with the spoken text in the game when your in Pittsburgh and after you leave the Hotel and Ellie covers Joel. When your done Joel says to Ellie "You could come" but in the subtitles "you" isn´t translated as you but as "you" in the number of persons translated. But Ellie is a singleperson not multiple persons. That issue is only in the german subtitles so if you check this you could find it fast.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Game crash!

I bought uncharted 4 on the UK store a few months ago when it was on sale. Didn’t have the time to play it till yesterday. Unfortunately the game keeps crashing in the first chapter itself (when Sam shows Nathan the 500cc motorcycle).

I have tried deleting and re downloading the game. My PS4 is on the latest firmware, so is the game. I have also rebuilt the database several times. I’ve basically done everything people with similar issues have mentioned in forums. None of it worked. Sadly the game keeps crashing after the intro of the 500cc bike.
    I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stuck at Chapter 8 with message of 0:00 remaining

Encountering the issue described in the subject line and unfortunately see many other posts of people encountering this issue and there's no response from Naughty Dog regarding what's going on or how to solve it. This is on a brand new PS4 1TB, not the Pro, and all other games I have including anything played on PS Now work fine. The game was purchased via digital download from the PlayStation store. Time since install is about a week and system free space is almost the full 1Tb.

The game is completely unplayable so if you don't have a resolution to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted Collection Among Theives bug

I couldn’t find any support for the uncharted collection (I wonder why) so I am posting this issue about Uncharted 2 remastered here.
    When playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves there is a bug on chapter 14 (tunnel vision). When fighting the boss the quick time events (qte’s) don’t appear. I cannot complete this game even in easy because I can’t complete the melee cutscene with this boss. I have tried spamming triangle (the correct button) and even waiting until when I thought it was the correct moment

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Uncharted 4 bug conversations

Hi Naughty Dog I'm having a problem with uncharted 4 in optional conversations in chapter 14 which are 6 but I count 5 of them as possible this problem I hope there is a way to solve it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. donut drake

as a morbidly obese man, i didn't take any offense to this skin, in fact, if anything i am highly pissed off that they left it out of the 4th installment of uncharted. because playing as donut drake actually made me feel better in terms of finally feeling what it would be like to be a overweight hero of sorts. and not only that but have a hot girl interest in both Chloe and Elena. naughty dog are jerks for leaving it out of the 4th installment. it actually helped with my insecurities and depression playing as donut drake. because…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ‘I Accidentally All The Guns’ Trophy not appearing

Please fix this, I have used every weapon in the game, but no trophy, powder keg, explosive barrel, turret. I really need to get this for platinum, thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Freezing During Story Mode

The game keeps freezing but the audio will keep going. I can’t even play the game for more than 10 minutes at a time without it freezing. I’m mad because this game has been on my buy list for a while and now I can’t even play it. Fix this Naughty Dog there’s no excuse for a game you can’t play, especially when this was a game that came out when the PS4 was new.

Digital downloaded of PSN

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base