Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Big problems with Russian localization in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Hi, Naughty Dog! Unfortunately, there are big problems with Russian localization in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (version 1.02) and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (version 1.32). In the videos below, these errors are disassembled, and examples of correct translation are given (the videos itself is in Russian language).

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune — https://youtu.be/4epCPnXVmZE
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves — https://youtu.be/fmul5uLIsjE
    Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception — https://youtu.be/APxWP0bgjc8
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End — https://youtu.be/Nc4RDaVzRGQ

Most likely the duplicate translation cannot be corrected, but I would like the Russian subtitles to be corrected at a minimum.

I've PS4 CUH-2208A, digital editions of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I I have a BIG PROBLEM

I have a BIG PROBLEM, In chapter 12 in the second optional conversation does not jump, It does not appear, I just need that damn conversation for platinum, please can not be that a conversation can not have the platinum

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can’t load my game

PS4 pro
    Disk and digital download (I have both and the same issue with both)
    Time since install - less than 24 hrs everything installed
    System Free Space 494.9 GB

Now I’ve updated, tried all of the go arounds and everything you have suggested. I spent money and time on this game. I loved uncharted and the series I’d like to continue playing. I also bought lost legacy but am scared to try it if this is the result.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Missing rock bridge in chapter 17

Driving the Jeep, while approaching to where a bridge was supposed to be (between two statues, just next to a mud zone) the bridge and a big part of the map is not loading. I can't pass that level. I tried restarting the game and the PS4 but nothing. All is updated. Help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Uncharted 4 speedrun trophy

I finished this game in less than 5 hours with version 1.32 and my trophy never popped up. People have posted about this before but that was nearly 3 years ago so why hasn't it been fixed? 5 hours 26 minutes new data from prologue-epilogue explorer with aim assist no infinite ammo. I want my trophy!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Epilogue bug

Bug in last chapter (epilogue) freezes Cassies moves, (but still can walk) and closes the game. Please fix, i cant finish the game because of this.

Ps4 slim
    Digital
    Intalled 2 months ago
    321,5 gb / 408,5 gb

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Patch for jak and daxter precursor legacy

Can't complete trophy for dead man's gorge timer to beat is .01 seconds

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I found a issue trying to get a trophy call

Trophy call ghost in the cemetery. Cant seem to get it.
    The last 2 guards wont speak. They just look at each other and you cant win this round. I did YouTube videos and did both ways. Still won't move there a bug in the game at that point. Please help me

Psn nightrider001

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "I Accidentally All The Guns" Trophy Unattainable

To the Naughty Dog QA Team,

This issue is NOT SOLVED.

As of this day, this trophy is still simply unattainable.
    After several attempts to get it, none of the approaches suggested by many players worked, so I decided to make non stop playthroughs from start to finish in order to prevent any problems inherent to save files.

I have completed the campaign like this on three different occasions, carefully following the exact guidelines pointed out by a Naughty Dog ADMIN on a related post. You can check the post here:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/14702997-i-accidentally-all-the-guns-trophy

Such a post has been flagged as SOLVED…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Crushing trophy not unlocking

Played a new game all the way through on crushing, all chapters are completed on crushing... yet no trophy popped. Help?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Chapter 6

when sam throws the rope for us to climb, jump to the rope and I can not move anymore

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Completed Speedrun Under 6 Hours but it failed

I just completed the game from "New Game" in 5 Hours, 53 Seconds, yet the "Charted! Speedrun" trophy didn't pop.

I have screenshots and all proof that that's the time...

WHY??? This is cruel!!! I DID IT UNDER 6 HOURS!!! IT DIDN'T UNLOCK! I don't want to bother with this anymore... please help, do something.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sound loss during cutscenes

Trigger: Some cutscenes when character crashes or lands roughly after fall.

Symptom: main audio cuts out for remainder of scene. Leaves only music and ambient noise. Subtitles also cut out.

Workaround: Reloading cutscene usually works, except in one scene when Drake and Elana land in the jungle. The rest of their conversation and make out session is music only. Reloading didn't fix. Switching audio between stereo and surround didn't fix.

Scale: I've talked to a couple others who had the same problem.

Model: CUH-1115A
    UC4: Digital Download
    Time: Persistent since launch.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating this issue, but a temporary workaround has been found.

If this occurs to you and reloading the checkpoint does not resolve it, please power off the PS4 (do not just restart it).

After powering up again, the issue should be resolved. If not, please post below.

16. WANTED: DISABLE THE GRAIN FILTER/NOISE EFFECT ON UC4

Uncharted 4 deserve the best, the sharp and clean visuals...

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Treasure System on NG+

So my issue is that on consequent playhtroughs, treasure i have already found still is laying around. This makes it so that every time on a consequent playthrough when i pick up a piece of treasure, i have to go to options and then stats to check if it is a new piece i havent picked up in my last playthrough. maybe removing treasure picked up already in other playthroughs would make it less confusing/hard to differentiate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Uncharted The Nathan drake collection won't load

I have uncharted collection for ps4. However, when even I try and play uncharted 2 or 3 the game crashes. Uncharted 1 starts without any problems. Was hoping for some help on this problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Permitir que efectivamente se pueda jugar al modo supervivencia con los amigos, sin plus

En el modo supervivencia aparece una opción "(solo para amigos"; esta opción no permite jugar con amigos.
    Se debería de permitir el juego cooperativos entre amigos sin plus, porque así lo dice la opción

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base