Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I DIDNT RECEIVE MY 3200 UNCHARTED POINTS. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I bought 3200 uncharted points via PSN Store for 20$. My PSN account is USA so as my game. I TRIED RESTORING PURCHASES FOR 3 TIMES STILL DIDNT GET MY 3200 UNCHARTED POINTS. PLS FIZ THIS NAUGHTY DOG. ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW SINCE I DIDNT RECEIVE MY UNCHARTED POINTS.

PSN "ShannyStarry"
    Region "USA"

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I bought 1500 coins but I don't receive

Hi naughty dog! Well I bought 1500 coins and I'm not receiving them on my profile. I restored license but still no luck. Please look into it. Thank you in advance
    Psn ID: Bincey_von_go
    System: PS4

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Uncharted Points not showing up

I purchased $20 of Uncharted Points and they failed to go into my account.

Please help

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bundles picture glitch

I bought 1500 uncharted points to purchase the git gud bundle. However in the store, the bundle images glitched and it showed the git gud bundle image for the armory bundle, therefore I purchased the armory bundle by accident! Can you please help??

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My uncharted points arent showing, why?

Psn: Ashfid. I get it due to connection problem. But could you guys look into it? I posted once too. I bought 1500 uncharted points.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please credit uncharted 4 points to my account or refund

I have purchased $ 34.99 of uncharted 4 multiplayer points but still not have been credited to my account (xXlJAGUARlXx) . please help me out. i have receipt of purchase so i could provide you upon your request.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Uncharted Fortune Hunter isn't transferring relics, boosters, nor points

I had to redownload the Fortune Hunter app cause it wouldn't stop crashing. Now, all my levels were gone and once I got a few things like boosters and relics they won't go over to my PSN. It says "successfully transferred" but they weren't. Please fix this somehow.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What's the benefit of getting the deluxe edition?

Hi I bought the digital deluxe edition uncharted 4 and got very minimal things. The first big update that came out I got none of the coins I was promised and access to one gun. I'm not really seeing the benefit of preordering the deluxe edition whatsoever. I would also like to add that I was in platinum 3 league and the update shot me back down to silver 3. Atleast give me enough coins to buy one thing like cmon I preordered to have atleast some benefits

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No 3200 piont

Have not got my 3200 point .. MikeDenmark PSN..

Europa / Denmark

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The relic prices are a bit out there, they should be lowered. So should the coin prices be lowered. (4 euro for a skin??)

We need to be able to earn more relics. Maybe not limit the challenges to a day, just keep on giving

furthermore, UC points need to get cheaper. Right now they are not affordable, and I am not alone on this. People dont mind microtransactions, but they have to be micro, not macro! a bit more similair to uncharted 3 would be nice

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unlockable Content

I think it is a shame that you buy the game, then have to pay real money to unlock content on the game. I will NOT be buying Naughtydog games in the future if this is a trend. Dice here I come.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i bought coins but i don't have them

So i bought the "adventure pack" (i don't know if that's the name) and it comes with 3200 golden coins, but i'm not receiving them..

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't get my Uncharted Points and Triple Pack due to regional restrictions?

I can't get my Uncharted Points and Triple Pack due to regional restrictions?
    Hello,
    I have issues with two items that I have bought recently:
    - $50 Uncharted Points
    - Triple Pack
    According to my PSN, I have been able to redeem the items (I'm using a US account in Germany because I moved back here about two years ago. I bought my PS4 in Nevada.) Thus, I thought I needed the US-DLC. Could you please lift the regional restrictions or modify it somehow? I don't want to lose my $75.
    Btw: I have already contacted the PSN support in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. green flickering screen

I cant even load up the main mnu without a green flickering glitch flying across the screen. ive installed about 10 times, newest update but the game is unplayable like this, please help

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. GGNEWPART

I was so sad that it was done at the end , please bring a new part at some point out if not it would be a big mistake .

Dear Naughty Dog

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring a newpart

Ich war so traurig das es am Schluss fertig war,Bitte bringt einen neuen Teil irgendwann raus wenn nicht wäre d... Mehr

---------------Sprache erkennenAfrikaansAlbanischAmharischArabischArmenischAserbaidschanischBaskischBengalischBirmanischBosnischBulgarischCebuanoChinesisch (traditionell)Chinesisch (vereinfacht)DänischDeutschEnglischEsperantoEstnischFilipinoFinnischFranzösischGalizischGeorgischGriechischGujaratiHaiti-KreolischHaussaHawaiischHebräischHindiHmongIgboIndonesischIrischIsländischItalienischJapanischJavanischJiddischKannadaKasachischKatalanischKhmerKirgisischKoreanischKorsischKroatischKurdischLaotischLateinLettischLitauischLuxemburgischMadagassischMalaiischMalayalamMaltesischMaoriMarathiMazedonischMongolischNepalesischNiederländischNorwegischNyanja-SprachePaschtuPersischPolnischPortugiesischPunjabiRumänischRussischSamoanischSchottisches GälischSchwedischSerbischShonaSindhiSinghalesischSlowakischSlowenischSomaliSpanischSuaheliSundanesischTadschikischTamilTeluguThailändischTschechischTürkischUkrainischUngarischUrduUsbekischVietnamesischWalisischWeißrussischWestfriesischXhosaYorubaZuluDeutsch

I was so sad that it was done at the end , please bring a new part at some point out if not it would be a big mistake ....Mehr

---------------AfrikaansAlbanischAmharischArabischArmenischAserbaidschanischBaskischBengalischBirmanischBosnischBulgarischCebuanoChinesisch (traditionell)Chinesisch (vereinfacht)DänischDeutschEnglischEsperantoEstnischFilipinoFinnischFranzösischGalizischGeorgischGriechischGujaratiHaiti-KreolischHaussaHawaiischHebräischHindiHmongIgboIndonesischIrischIsländischItalienischJapanischJavanischJiddischKannadaKasachischKatalanischKhmerKirgisischKoreanischKorsischKroatischKurdischLaotischLateinLettischLitauischLuxemburgischMadagassischMalaiischMalayalamMaltesischMaoriMarathiMazedonischMongolischNepalesischNiederländischNorwegischNyanja-SprachePaschtuPersischPolnischPortugiesischPunjabiRumänischRussischSamoanischSchottisches GälischSchwedischSerbischShonaSindhiSinghalesischSlowakischSlowenischSomaliSpanischSuaheliSundanesischTadschikischTamilTeluguThailändischTschechischTürkischUkrainischUngarischUrduUsbekischVietnamesischWalisischWeißrussischWestfriesischXhosaYorubaZuluEnglisch

Zu Deutsch wechseln

I was so sad that it was done at the end , please bring a new part at some point out if not it would be a big mistake .

Dear Naughty Dog

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pre-Order And Digital Deluxe Edition Issues

So here's the thing, i pre-ordered the normal digital edition, and afterward i upgraded to the deluxe edition.

But then what happen is, i don't even have one single bonus, no weapon skin, no taunt, no character skin, no instant unlock, no everything....

My friend is having the same problem, we are playing on the Malaysia PSN.

I don't know if you haven't release it or what but i got nothing to download and nothing show up at all in my playstation store and the game itself...

i read through the official website and confirmed that we are supposed to…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Music

I am having trouble finding the music that plays in chapter 4 of Uncharted 4. When Nathan goes downstairs to Elena, there will be one of two songs playing on her speakers. I have looked high and low for these two songs and I would really love it if someone at the Naughty Dogs music department could help me find it.

Here is the song playing, it should be playing once the video loads;

https://youtu.be/ZShTmK0VmZk?t=20m13s

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I use the psn from US server to login in HongKong version‘s Uncharted 4: Multiplayer, where should I buy the Uncharted points, US pss or HK

I use the psn from US server to login in HongKong version‘s Uncharted 4: Multiplayer, where should I purchase the Uncharted points, US pss or HK pss? Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base