Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. LAG SWITHERS knowing to everyone: kenko-_-strong,NATY-LEGEND-25,andres0813942 PLS,JUST BAN THEM FOREVER! Video proof included.

LAG SWITHERS: kenko-_-strong, NATY-LEGEND-25, andres0813942, BLACK_DRAGON-_-X, VENITOCALO, XTREMEOGANSTA, Creolhatiangirl.
    First three of them you could find in this video proof: https://youtu.be/FUdgFrv-eU4

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No ranked reward in season

I did not get a diamond cap this season ,I have a diamond rank now
    My psn id ... iam_Sergius

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer ranked season 28 has no rewards!

If ranked season 28 is supposed to have season 19 rewards as it was rolling over many times before, it has failed to do that this time around. My friend has made it to gold rank in this season 28 and has been not rewarded with anything. Multip-layer ranked rewards for Uncharted 4 needs to be updated ASAP or nobody will get rewarded ever again. Please at least fix this. If you don't fix this, I may never want to buy a Naughty Dog game again as they continuously neglect updating their online games for normal functioning.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted 4 (Jogo Online / Multiplayer)

Ola
    Não consigo jogar online, aparece a mensagem, erro ao inicializar o gerenciador de partida, isso apenas na minha internet, fiz o teste na internet de um vizinho e deu certo, ja configurei o melhor DNS, MTU, todas as portas abertas, configuração a cabo e nada.

---------------------------------------

Hello
    I can not play online, the message appears, error initializing the boot loader, this only on my internet, I did a neighbor's internet test and it worked, already configured the best DNS, MTU, all open ports, configuration a cable and nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ranked rewards removed

You no longer get ranked rewards in ranked. Is this a bug, or did you devs mean to do this?

Also: Please bring back ranked TDM. Ranked KOTH is very fun and competitive but rankes TDM should be an additional option.

Thank you!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Uncharted 2 DLC Bundle missing on Spain PSN Store

I've tried to download the free DLC bundles for The Last of Us and Uncharted 2 & 3. I could find and install the The Last of Us and Uncharted 3 DLC , but I can't find U2's DLC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Reward in season

Hello, I have recently been ranked in multiplayer uncharted 4, and in recent days we moved to season 28, I became a master and I did not have the rewards that are those of the season 1,10,19 . You have not added the new seasons. It would be nice to do this because we bought this game, we pay the single-use capacity that is not free, we pay a subscription to play online. The least things and update the seasons. I know that the game does not interest you anymore but to us fans of Uncharted it interests us still.…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The "i accidentally all the guns" trophy is still not fixed, i have tried everything.

A lot of people still have problems regarding the "i accidentally all the guns" trophy. I have tried everything multiple times and i still haven't gotten it. That stupid trophy is the last trophy i need to get the platinum trophy so fix it or remove the trophy all together.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Uncharted 4 not working

I recently bought Ps4 slim and then bought Uncharted 4 via Playstation online. I have started of with this game and my Ps4 is in freeze mode. The cinematic video of uncharted is running when I have reinitialized my PS4 but the cinematic videos are breaking a lot. The audio drops in the middle and it hangs and the persons are actually jumping on the screen. I have made a video of it as well. If anyone can help then it would be nice. As of now it looks like my money was wasted on this game.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ranked

I am master in this season,but I don't have my master cap!(master trucker)06.06.2019.
    My nick iam_Sergius

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ranked king of the hill without reward

I am a master rank player I need my reward, I hope a solution please

please watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmIKvhDoYMI

ID: oOblitzkriegOo-

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No rewards for master ranked this season

I got master rank this season, but master cap still locked. Please, fix the problem, update multiplayer Uncharted4.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hackers!

Was playing ranked with my friend and ran into this dude named Power_on_fire who is lag switching so baddddd. He literally gets headshot first every time he sees anyone like what the hell?! Please take actions against this player naughty dog.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My beloved Uncharted 4 will not load.

I have 120 gigs of free space. The game loads up to the Naughty Dog logo then stays on a black screen. My disc model number is B4DL-00937081 I've been wanting to play this title again. Please help, thank you.

CJ

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiplayer issue

Please hear me .... this game is dying for an update ... update it please.. do you know how many people still playing this game ??? Right know everybody cannot join each other and play .. somehings not working please fix it cannot start or play whit my friends the game just loading and kicking people from party ......

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. being stuck in a rock

Sorry for my english.

In the fight of chapter 13, we can be stuck in a rock by taking cover against it and directing the joystick upward while aiming and making a forward roll.

I leave you a glimpse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHnvUe5JPE

Thank you for your attention.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Matches won't start

Online matches are stuck at 0% and won't start. I don't have a problem finding other players and my internet works. But the matches are not loading.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Uncharted The Lost Legacy PS4 - Camera Lookup

Hi, I just bought the game, it has been successfully installed on PS4, update 1.09 has been installed. And at the beginning of the first scene in India, the camera always looks up, having to correct with the joystick to see where I'm going. I have 3 chapters and everything is just as bad with the camera. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything again and it remains the same. I have also tried to return the default settings and still just as bad. I have all the previous uncharted and this has never happened to me. What can I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 166 167
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base