Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. how can I share a file cinema? I would like to show you something!

I just played on the map "roofs".

I killed an enemy from behind. He fell down and i make him ko.

I got neither counted the points for Down yet for K.O. The score was completely unchanged - although the enemy went K.O.!

I ran after the player lay k.o. (dead) on the ground on. In less than 2 seconds the same enemy followed me killed me from behind! In the movie file from his perspective also be seen clearly, he fell to ground goes k.o. - nothing was counted - and spawn again immediately. Wtf.

What is this shit?…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience the issue.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video into your post.

2. Vanity chest/relics

So I completed all the vanity chests before all these other updates, but I noticed on some of the new skins such as apocalypse Talbot, Navarro and Roman it says "unlock by vanity chest" but it won't allow me to purchase a vanity chest because it says it's completed...???? Help please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 04529

I have U4 cd bought in UK, cusa 04529/r, decided to buy digital deluxe recently on sale, from norwegian account (i live in norway), and the digital game does not see my profile, nor the saves, it just created separate uncharted 4 save and profile. I have checked online, digital deluxe EU has the same CUSA 04529 code. Any ideas what went wrong? (unless norwegian ps store is not considered european, then i would understand) Thank You for your ideas, suggestions and replies.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately you are correct. There are 3 regional European versions, and save data cannot be transferred between them. The digital version for your region is 00917.

04529 is the Russian/Polish/Turkish version.

The inability to transfer saves or DLC is a limitation of PSN, and not something we control.

Sorry we cannot be more help.

4. No respawn

Hey, I was playing ranked tdm, and after I got killed, I did not respawn. I was just laying there watching the enemy team running in circles ( I guess my teammates did not respawn neither). And then I got kicked because of inactivity and got a 40 points penalty which is super annoying because I already stucked in diamond 1 and have a freaking hard time getting to the masters :@

https://youtu.be/A4nM2MpaCzk

Im not sure if its connection related issue, so i wouldnt bother describe my network settings.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 500 bonus UC points for Triple Pack owners

So apparently a lot of people received 500 bonus UC points for owning the Triple Pack and Digital Deluxe Edition both in US and EU regions. I still havent got the code in my email for some reason. Can you look into this? I have DD Edition. Russia.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  8 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deliberate ruin in Ranked TDM and RACIST discrimination

PSN:JAMes-BroWWWn,plz BAN it! here is the complete video to prove this guy just want to ruin the game: https://youtu.be/JondY5EY7AA, and the insulting message after the game.

Usually I don't give a damn about this kinda trash, but this time I fight for my friend: kmlibai

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dont get down

sometime happen this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaR1rJjOQro
    i would ask if this is a my connection problem or not...
    i have 12/24 mb in dw and 1,5 in up
    never happen this in uncharte 3 multiplayer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If your up speed is 1.5Mbps you are on the lower limit of what most users report is needed for online play.

We recommend limiting other bandwidth use, switching to a wired connection, and possibly speaking to your ISP.

8. "K.O yourself after an enemy has downed you" bug?

I wasn't going to say anything as I thought it may be a fluke the first few times it happened but it happens more and more now. When an enemy player downs you and doesn't finish you off or if you do the same to said enemy players, there is a chance that you'll "K.O." yourself somehow. Not sure how it happens but it does. I do have video proof of this and can only imagine how frustrating it would be in ranked mode. Don't know if you guys can do anything about it just thought I'd bring it to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Player "TazzyBoy" has accused me of cheating because he has zero aim. Threatens to lie and get me banned.

This guy named TazzyBoy joins a room and misses most of his shots and complains that he couldn't drop me with "20 bullets" when he missed like 19 of those bullets in the first place. He sucks at aiming and then accuses me of cheating and threatens to get me banned. This is the second time he's messaged me with this crap. These people are a blight. Maybe grow some aim and stop trying to lie to get the people banned who they can't beat. There should also be punishment for those who do this without a justifiable cause. They…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Takes some time to find 8 players only to get stuck loading at 90% when I do?

It takes my friend and I sometime to find enough people to start a full match. We'll be stuck at 8 players with the other 2 slots stuck on searching and when we do manage to get a full room, it'll get stuck loading at 90% until enough people leave to put us back into matchmaking. I hope that you guys can fix this soon.
    My connection speeds:
    53.6 mbps download
    6.2 mbps upload

My friends connection speeds:
    52.7 mbps download
    10.1 mbps upload.

Both were tested right after this happened so it's not our connections. Maybe this happens when…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You are correct that other players can influence connectivity – most often lag will occur if the host in particular has a slower connection.

We’re constantly looking at ways to optimize connectivity, and already have some limitations in place for poor connections. Even so, players on good connections will occasionally see occasional drops due to wi-fi interference, bandwidth usage by other members of the household, and ISP problems.

We appreciate your feedback and will pass it to design and programming.

11. Explorer Pack not Downloading

I've just purchased the Explorer Pack DLC and it's not downloading. It says purchased, but I have no 3200 points.

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

401 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please be aware that the Triple Pack and Explorer Pack are different bundles.

The Explorer Pack is a new bundle that contains 3200 Uncharted Points and the future single player DLC.

Owners of the Triple Pack (included with Digital Deluxe, and purchasable separately) will only receive items, not Uncharted points.

PSN has given us confirmation that they’ve finished fixing the affected accounts, and players who bought the Explorer Pack but didn’t get the points will correctly receive 3200 UP on their next login to multiplayer.

We’re very sorry it took so long! To make up for the delay, we’ve also credited the affected players who had to wait for their UP with a gift of 5000 relics.

We believe this problem is resolved, but please post your PSN ID and location if you are still encountering this issue.

12. Don't allow backing out before ranked match because of opponents

People are backing out of matches in ranked when they see that they are matched up against a full party (it finds all 5 at once) or they see the names of people that they know are good players. For ranked, you should not be allowed to nitpick who you play against. It really disgusts me when I'm playing with people that want to back out vs. full parties even though we are composed of a full party. This is very common in the game. Please make it so that once it shows you who you are going to play…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DLC relic costs are too high

Nice work on the update 1.08, there's a lot of cool stuff added which will keep MP feeling fresh and fun. My only concern are the new dlc chests, priced at 1000-3000 relic points. It just seems a bit ambitious and almost unachievable. I'm liking the new rank system, and being rewarded for leveling up (of which I unlocked a hero weapon chest but am unable to actually open it), but I just think that its ludicrous to ask for that many relic points to unlock a dlc chest. I get they're meant to be special and such, but 2000…

308 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  91 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Cinema Replay (Crashing)

https://www.facebook.com/82Maxi/videos/vb.1357105623/10207182920155477

When I would like watch one of the my matches, it happens very often that Cinema Replay crashing. Not always happen, but most of times the game goes crashing again and again and I don't understand why it happens!

Please fix this problem!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unable to find online matches

Hey so since the most recent Uncharted 4 multiplayer patch came out i was able to find online matches without any issues at all. But since the patch has be released patch 1.12.034 i have struggled to find online matches and am left sitting for close to 40 minutes without finding any games. I live in south africa and was hoping that its just a temporary issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please report cheating cheaters who cheat in this thread.

On the Auction Map, people found a way to in the walls and shoot players with a distance. How can we report players if there is no report option???

127 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

172 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be closing this thread in favor of the official cheating webpage. Please report cheaters there.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

If you observe players cheating in future, please record a video, and post to that webpage.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
    1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

17. Glitcher/hacker in Ranked TDM

A guy named: YoshiSensei hacked/glitched in Ranked deathmatch making himself invincible and then we lost that fight

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrjzF6ORdBM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. uncharted 4 stucked on multiplayer installing

I format my PS4 two days ago and when i tried to play Uncharted 4 multiplayer after donwloaded the latest update it said ( Multiplayer is still installing) and i have the game as CD.
    stuck on installing at 54.11% since yesterday, time remaining 99:59:59.
    and i tried to delete the date and re download it again and still i have the same things.
    I played the game before normally, its just happened after i formated my HDD in PS4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Multiplayer portion of Uncharted 4 is entirely digital and has to be downloaded as a patch.

When you formatted your hard drive you deleted it, and so will need to download it again.

The amount of time remaining will depend on your connection speed. If you go to Settings and run an internet connection test, it will tell you your download speed. From your description, it sounds like your connection went down when the game reached 54%.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience this issue.

19. RTDM determined rank after playing first 3 games

I finished last season in platinum 2, upon completing the 3 games to determine my starting rank for this season I ended up as an apprentice. I won 2 out of the 3 games, ending up top player in 2 of them and 2nd in the 3rd. All my downs were over 10 and my deaths much lower than that. Is this correct or have I experienced a glitch? If it is correct then what did I need to do to gain a higher rank than apprentice? 20downs and no deaths?! Please get back to me as I love this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Nope

So like a good 90% of your fans have hassled you for a new jak and daxter and it still isn't here? If it was a marketing ploy we wouldn't want it? Dude its gonna be a marketing ploy to some people but don't you understand the amount of praise and money you'd receive? We miss these games. You don't even remaster it for god's sake. This was a lot of people's childhoods and teenage years and we'd kinda like em back, fuck uncharted classics bro, classics.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base