Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Request for a visible leveling system, so other players can see your rank

Please naughty dog, make another update with visible leveling system.. the hype was real till i saw that message of the day on the muktiplayer

218 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

solved  ·  36 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Two Glitches in Multiplayer

1 - Audio Chat keeps reseting to full in settings once a few days though i always keep turning it off
    2 - Once was glitch when i had 1 Indra’s Eternity and tried to throw it but instead it activated Cintamani Stone twice (https://youtu.be/3wDqPmOMdLQ)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Did not recieve 1000 relics for master

Did not recieve 1000 relics for master rank....only got 500 relics pls fix

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As I am typing this, mine is just stuck on the picture of Nate with the gun with a little timer in the bottom right corner that says "0:00 r

As I am typing this, mine is just stuck on the picture of Nate with the gun with a little timer in the bottom right corner that says "0:00 remaining" and nothing is happening. It's just sitting like that. So annoying...

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Are you running the digital version of the game? The timer indicates that it is still attempting to download the next chapter.

If your connection is down, the timer will be frozen.

Let us know if this is still occurring.

5. Can't Play uncharted 4

My nephew was playing Thursday and later on I wanted to play but it showed I can't play for cheating can't you tell me when I can play please? It's Wednesday already I didn't play all weekend I love playing that game

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cinema Mode Features Request

When using cinema mode i found some usefull missing cinema features past uncharted multiplayer titles had...

-Both types of Orbit Camera for enemy/teammate players, not just me-
    (i loved to see other players exact gameplay reaction trough their orbit cam when encountering me/my teamates)

-Cinema Replay Details Match Results(i wanna see the match results for the cinema file next to its details before playing the cinema file to know the top scoring players i should keep an eye out for when i play the file)

they were very useful for cinema match files apreciation and gameplay study.

please and thank…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Does master rank give you special abilities???

Is it just me or does a master rank give you extra health and easier kills? I mean I don't consider myself the best player but I've been getting absolutely wasted by guys with master rank using average weapons and every one of my kills takes more than a full clip just to down them while it takes only one or two shots for me to go down. Either the game is broken, which it is, or getting to a higher rank gives players special advantages and skills that the rest don't get. Which either way is bullshit! I'm sick…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted 4 - Stuck at Save Point

Hello,

I'm senior software developer which loves the uncharted series.

Today, in Uncharted 4 - I was searching a treasure but stuck at this save point :). I re-played the level again from my other save point which was the only solution to solve this problem.

Here is the link of video;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55wSmqi4FQ

Best Regards,
    - Orkan

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re really sorry about that. Looks like you hit a combat checkpoint that saved you to that ledge.

You could have selected “Restart Encounter” rather than replaying the entire level, but that’s still a total bummer.

Appreciate you taking the time to report it and provide a video.

We’ll investigate a fix for a future update.

9. Daily Challenge is only updated every 2-3 days

After completing the current days challenge the next days challenge takes 2 or 3 days to update. Its not showing daily.

When completing todays challenge the next challenge should come after 24 hours. Not like 2 or 3 days. Please update.

193 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

144 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Daily challenge will update ONE challenge every 24 hours if you have already completed one.

Otherwise they will not change.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues with daily challenges.

10. Manual

I bought the digital version. Is there a digital manual somewhere? I find there is no where to get help. For example, it took me a long time to figure out that the image flashing on the screen meant a bad internet connection. Also, I have no idea what it means when the recharge icon flashes.

I've tried Googling for a manual, but can't find anything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. climb the rope in the bell tower of Section 11

When I want to climb the rope in the bell tower of Section 11, loses his grip and lands on the ground. I press the X button. When I look at Youtube seems not to have that problem.
    PS4 model CUH1216B
    Disc run
    Install 17 august 2016
    System free space over 940GB

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the video, we see the problem. You need to climb the rope using the thumbstick.

L1 to attach
    X to jump and hang from the rope
    HOLD R1 and press up on the left thumbstick

Drake will climb the rope.

Let us know if you have further difficulty.

12. Punishment for a pattern of quitting/dropping in multiplayer

Since the new update, it seems that more and more people have been quitting/intentionally dropping during multiplayer. There seems to be a pattern of players quitting if their team isn't performing well immediately and they quit/idle leaving a 3v5 type situation. Many of my last few games have been 3v5, 2v5, etc. It's really sucked on both sides of the equation. It especially sucks when the last ten kills, people quit and now your team has to hunt for one or two lone players hiding in the water, or conversely being that one player against five. It's ruining the gaming…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bugs I found with the Hook

There are several bugs I found that I don't believe allow the Hook to function as intended by Devs. The video I posted below was made to show case a number of bugs I found with the Hook, and they are present in both the Single Player and Multiplayer.

It might be hard to fix, but the range of where you can hook onto branches is too large and too small in some areas, causing you to hook onto branches off screen, and is quite an issue for me in Remnants (see video below).

More seriously though, your character cannot…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, thanks for the cool video!

When melee is charged, you can still vault low objects, but cannot climb objects. This is working as intended. We want other players to be able to climb or swing away from an attacker without being endlessly pursued.

A future booster may allow you to climb and swing with charged melee remaining active.

Attaching to the nearest grapple point regardless of if it’s off screen or not is working as intended. The alternative would be to force the player to rotate the camera while falling, which would be impossible to do in time in most cases.

The leg animation bug you noticed was pretty gnarly. We’ll be investigating. Are you able to get it reliably, or was that a one off?

The rope resetting is known, but was minor enough to not worry about prior to release. Good eye though.

Again, we appreciate you…

14. Enemy Down Multiple Times

I am hoping this is some kind of lag issue but not a glitch. I downed this enemy multiple times and he went down and immediately got up. I started recording right after it but I think he heard me and then he quit. I hope you can investigate the small part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI49CNSy_Y0

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I won all matches and went to bronze

I won all my ranked matches did good and went to bronza seriously ND you screwed up this time....

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Getting shot around walls and behind cover.

Sometimes behind cover I still get shot through the walls or around them.

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bug on the map "remains"

Today on the map "remains" when I attack a swinging from rope and when jumping out of opponents i ended up in the cliff and was captured there until the end of game.

But it did not take long, only about 1minute to the fnisih of the game.

I could not get away, just to see how the game goes.
    I once tried to shoot, it was possible there in the cliff . But then I stopped to not impressive awaken to I was a cheater.

In any case there is a bug needs to be fixed. Unfortunately I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Relic points

I wanted to replace a challenge but after surrendering the 50 RP I was given a server error of some sort and lost the RP. Anything I can do to get them back?

Psn - LookFlyingToast
    US

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Multiplayer shows timer

The last update made my application crash multiple times. Finally, after restating the system twice, I've made to the main menu. The problem now is I'm unable to play multiplayer. It's locked out with a timer at the bottom. The timer is on the fritz and I do not know what to do. Options?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A new DLC why not?

Hello I would like Naughty Dog at an upcomming DLC release a new map and new characters such as Hector Alcazar and Vargas and the map why not a new field in prison. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base