Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Downs with the Barok don't count towards "get x downs with any pistol" challenge

If this is a design choice it should at least be clarified somewhere that heavy weapons don't count towards long gun/pistol challenges.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frequent quitters grouped together

It would be good if people who frequently leave matches are grouped in a 'quitters' match making process. To be removed from the group, they would have to complete a succession of matches without quitting. It's so infuriating when people consistently quit matches they are losing, despite the rank points punishment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Relic Points Stolen!

I recently had a daily challenge that I had wanted to change, so i tried to spend 50 relic points to change it. It then told me that it could connect to the server so the purchase failed BUT it still took my relic points. I didn't take notice of my relic points the first time but the second time i did it I noticed that even though I could not change my challenge, the game had stolen my relic points. I quit online and then after that I quit the game to see if it was just a server…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lagging on purpose?

I don't know if this is done on purpose but it is obvious a big advantage for the one lagging. Look at this user Sora4511 lagging, can it be done on purpose?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs8D3pkyMTk

Just to add something, my internet speed is 30bps

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Master players using Tie games to cheat

Dear Naughty Dog,
    I'm an Uncharted player. I'm ranked in master but some master players use a scan to make more points. Five master players contact other five friends master players to make only knock down and resuscitations without KO. In this way they tie 0-0 and make 100 points. It's very sad. You have a solution: don't give points to master players if they tie.
    Good work.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Rank Issue

Hello,

2 weeks ago I reached a Gold rank in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer mode but after an update on my ps4 last night on my PS4 Sept. 2, 2016 my rank went down to Bronze III again? Is that normal? Can you please explain to me what happened?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Are season rewards available after that season?

WILL HE BE ABLE TO GET THE RANK REWARDS AT ANY TIME AFTER??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Path of indra bug

When you use the path of indra to teleport to a teammate, if the teammate Dies during the teleport animation you teleport into the void leading to an instant death.
    Video proof:
    https://youtu.be/AUJbCNYf9Ek

Digital downloaded game
    Connection method: wireless
    Nat type: 2
    Download speed: est 20mb/s
    Upload: est 3mb/s

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Uncharted 4 Placement New Update

With the newest update the patch notes say we start out at Gold III. I am Silver I. Everyone else is ahead of me and I have a full rank to through just to get to the rank everyone else started as. I'm not sure why this happened.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bought individual items without seeing bundles, is there anyway to get a refund?

Hi there, Just bought some Uncharted Points and then spent them on all the weapons. Only after doing that did I realise that there was a "Git Gud" bundle for a FRACTION of the price. Any way I can reset all my purchases and just buy the bundle. As there's real money involved I feel a little put out that the store didn't tell me about the bundle (or that it didn't default to the bundle price when I bought everything in the bundle separately). Love the game and appreciate it's ultimately my fault but ... ugh! Cheers, Chris PS…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry you’re having trouble. We understand how frustrating it can be to lose matches and points as a result of disconnects.

We’re always looking for ways to optimize our player connections, and you will see additional updates in the near future.

If you want to verify your own connection, please refer to this thread:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/13811301-white-plug-appears-continually-unplugged-from-mu#/comments

It’ll tell you how to run an internet connection test and suggests ways to possibly improve your connection.

14. Military Sam?

Hey, love the game, playing it everyday. All the new dlc outfits are great additions to the game, but i was somewhat dissappointed in the fact that Sam didnt get a new Skin (Apart from his prison one of course). Being able to play as a younger Sam would be great, akin to Young Drake with his own baseball tee. Also the T-Shirt that he wears under his regular outfit would be nice to have. But i would absolutely love to be able have a military skin, something similar to an 80' US Army soldier's with rolled up sleeves to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. lags

can you please do something with the lagswitch in private matches? there are so many players doing it, and they never disconnected. it is boring with people doing cheat. if you can solve this it would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have video evidence, you can report cheaters to this thread:

https://naughtydog.uservoice.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/15065793-please-report-cheating-cheaters-who-cheat-in-this#/comments

Or fill out the form here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Please include a timecode with your video of where the cheating occurs.

We review all reports and issue bans as warranted.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and…

16. Every time

Every time i buy or earn one time boosters my game starts in the middle of or the end of a match every time i choose to use one its a total waste of booster.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When you Late-Join a match, there will be a message above the Player list on the right side of the screen, indicating that you are late joining. Sorry for the confusion, but hopefully this addresses your concern. Thank you!

17. Incomplete Pack

Okay so I haven't been playing the game for a while. Decided to let you guys at Naughtydog fix a few things first before coming back. Anyways, when I first bought the game, I got it with the season pass. So that means I get the 3 expansion packs right? I just got back to playing it today. I did get the first pack with my season pass, sweet. But it was missing my 3200 coins! :( You're welcome to look at my spending in the game. I've never bought any coins so should be fast. I just never got…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trouble with Unlocking Peaceful Resolution Trophy

Hey naughty dog! My peaceful resolution trophy is glitched. It's the one trophy stopping me from getting the platinum and it's frustrating me a lot. Have completed the trophy on all difficulties and done it many times my now probably the 20th . How ever it's just not giving me the trophy and there's a bug in the system that's not letting me get it . Please help us soon as possible .

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  18 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Chapter 17 - Stuck at Ladder with Elena. Jeep L3 look prompt at top of Muddy Hill

Hi there,
    I've got an issue with chapter 17 in the beginning, Nathen is following Elena to the Hill. Suddenly she stops all that she does is looking around?
    Elena should go with him to the ladder but she doesn't?

Please help

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Most often this is the result of players not pressing L3 to look at the jeep.

The L3 button is located UNDER the left thumbstick (you need to click the thumbstick down to press it).

You must face the jeep at the top of the mudslide and press the L3 button (press down on the left thumbstick).

20. Crushing Difficulty Chapter 15. Cannot grapple to re-enter building during Nadine/Sam fight.

I have completed the game on Normal and Hard difficulty without any issues. On Crushing difficulty the grapple icon goes not appear midway through the fight with Nadine. I have downloaded the latest update to no avail.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please ensure you are patched to the latest version of the game (1.32 as of this note).

Then replay the chapter without skipping any cutscenes.

If issue persists, please upload a video of your chapter playthrough.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base