Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. A Network Error has Occurred - Failed to download config file

Since i have downloaded uncharted 4 i couldn't get online i keep getting this message that error has occured failed to download config file .

15 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Plunder Idol Spawns Twice / Near to One Team's Chest

Often, the idol will spawn twice when a team has it in their possession. Multiple times my team has been up 2-1 and the enemy team scores and another idol spawns right near them and they win. (I have video proof if needed.)

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer error "You have been disconnected from Playstation Network" - Kicked Out at Loading Introduction screen

Haven't been able to connect to online since release. Whenever I click "Multiplayer" the Connecting screen comes up and completes, then the Loading Introduction screen comes up in which I am kicked out and shown the message "You've been disconnected from the Playstation Network. You must be connected to access the online portions of this title." Yet I am still signed online and can play any other game's multiplayer. Also, the Alpha and Stress Test worked just fine and I have pretty fast Internet. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling and that still doesn't work..........Rebuilt my PS4's database as…

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  62 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wingman Trophy not appearing

I have played the fight in chapter 2 multiple times to unlock the trophy, but it won't unlock, I go to look in my stats and it always says 9, no matter how many times I do it.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Download Additional Language

Olá, peço sua atenção por um breve momento:
    Sou fã de uncharted desde o Playstation 3, e moro no Brasil.
    Quando joguei pela primeira vez o game, ele tinha a opção Português/Portugal (pt-pt) no qual eu amei e fez com que eu platinasse o jogo, na época foi muito épico e marcou a minha vida!
    Quando saiu o 2 e eu comprei, fiquei tenso pois não tinha mais o idioma de portugal. Corri para sites de leilões europeus e consegui adquirir 2 games, 1 deles não tinha o idioma que eu desejava, mas o outro tinha. Foi só alegria!!
    No…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The languages are part of the disc and cannot be altered via download.

The PT-PT version is only on one of the European discs (there are 3)

Look along the top right edge of the disc, and you’ll need to find one that has CUSA-0918 as the final numbers.

Unfortunately it only appears on the discs and not the packaging.

The digital versions only contain the languages for the region you are currently in.

6. Camera randomly pans to the ground or the sky during gameplay

During game play, the camera will randomly pan all the way to the ground and I can't control it to bring it back up. When I go into the settings, to camera control, and invert the vertical axis, the camera randomly pans skyward and is uncontrollable. The game is virtually unplayable when I lose complete control of the camera. I even purchased a 2nd disc, uninstalled the game, and reinstalled the new disc, and I'm still having this issue. I don't encounter this problem with any other game, so it's not a controller problem.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Platinum trophy present or prize?

So i got the platinum trophy for uncharted 4, and then i didnt recived anything in my mail like you or sony promissed us, that if we platinum the uncharted 4 we will recive one present, can you help me pls NaughtyDog??

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Australian Server Unplayable for Multiplayer

I pre-ordered U4 and was playing it in Australia as soon as it released digitally at midnight Sydney time. It was fine. Played Multiplayer and it was fine.

Now, today, I load it up and I cannot play ANY multiplayer except trials. EVERY 5 seconds (like clock-work) the games "unplugged" symbol comes up and pauses my character. Everything else is live and in motion without lag, but I am frozen for 1 second every 5 seconds. UNPLAYABLE.

I am in Armidale, NSW and have consistent 25Mbps down and 5Mbps up.

All other games online are fine.

Is this because everyone…

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We believe this should now be resolved as of patch 1.05.

If you are in Australia and continuing to experience this problem, please run an internet connection test and post your results below.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

9. Multiplayer Problems Major Lag And whole lobby failure! Please Help

I have deleted and Reinstalled my game after having troubles on Uncharted 4's online multiplayer where it does not allow me to play even after having decent internet connection. Please help me resolve this issue as it is a fantastic game and i would like to continue playing it!

Video Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGSAJRYzNw

Time Of Re-instalment after glitches:
    7:00 PM

Additional Info
    Disk
    PS4 type 3.50
    Free Space: 83.09 GB
    NAT Type 2
    Connection Method Wi-Fi
    Connection Speed (download) 19.5Mbps
    Connection Speed (Upload) 4.8 Mbps

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Friend Invites for Matchmaking aren't working properly

When either my friend invites me to his party or vice versa, the game either kicks the one being invited out of the lobby (Displays "Unable to join lobby") or we get into matchmaking only to have one of us join a match while the other gets kicked out or gets stuck in matchmaking. Both of our connections are fine and while playing other online games, we experience no problems. In U4 multiplayer however, we both have full connection strength but it will give one of us a one bar connection for about a second only to then go back…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Statistics have reset to 0

The statistics for the single is not providing the correct analysis. Time and other info resetted once I replayed a specific chapter. Example chap 17 to get treasures. After getting them, everything else went 0 except for some other info. Accuracy went 0% from 30%. Melee encounters 300 to 0. Kills stealth kills aprrox 150 to 0. I lost track of some info due to this. Please provide a fix for this. Have the game Digital from UK store. Everything else is okay.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is likely the result of using Encounter Select, which does does not use Save Data, and as such will treat stats as a fresh profile.

You are still able to acquire any stat-dependent Trophies with Encounter Select, but will have to get the full amount of requirements listed (for example, 30 stealthy vertical takedowns).

In order to recover your statistics, simply load a previous save.

If you have not used Encounter Select, but have loaded a Chapter and created a new save, you may also find your statistics reset to zero.

To recover them, load an older save.

Please let us know if this doesn’t resolve your problem.

12. Give Time to Taunt

After a match it ends instantly so you do not have time to taunt. So can you at least give 5 - 10 seconds to be able to use taunts like in the U4 Beta.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spotify

Spotify and Uncharted Online won't run at the same time. I'm not sure what the issue is but I hope it can be addressed soon. To be specific, when loading into the actual match, Spotify is turned off. Please fix this!

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please give us an option to disable aim acceleration

I play all 3 titles before I play the Uncharted 4. None of the 3 has the issue. Aiming is very nice. But in Uncharted 4 it has aim acceleration. When I want to move aim slow it move slower. When I move the aim fast it accelerates and make it too fast. It makes aiming takes more time. But in harder difficulty you can't take too much time to aim or you will die. So please let us has the option to disable aim acceleration. Makes the aim become 1 to 1 response again just like in previous Uncharted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All my stats have been deleted

I played the game through in hard and after that I wanted to repeat a chapter. After repeating the chapter all my stats have been deleted??! Why? I closed the application and opened it again because I thought it may be a error but again all my stats are wiped out. I have a 0 standing everywhere. What should I do? How should I be able to collect any trophy when my stats are being wiped out everytime I close the application?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Few ideas & wishes

Few ideas:

As nothing is perfect and most of the bugs the game has have been addressed, i'd rather like to come up with a few ideas that, in my opinion, could make this outstanding game even better. Thanks in advance if you take your time to read this and leave a reply.
    - when No HUD mode enabled, there is no scope view when zooming, e.g. with the copperhead SR7. Shouldn't it be visible as the scope belongs to the weapon and is not a reticle like the one when aiming with, e.g. a pistol?
    - When replaying encounters…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestions.

No HUD including scopes was intentional since it was intended primarily for people who wanted to record gameplay without any graphics displayed. Your point is valid, but we wanted to err on the side of the cinematographers who would use it.

Survival mode will be added to Multiplayer in the future. Keep an eye on the PS blog for updates.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/02/uncharted-4-multiplayer-guide-2/

Singleplayer is pretty much tapped out in terms of system resources, so no plans for a survival mode there.

There is a workaround for continuing chapters after encounter select. It is posted in the comments here:

https://naughtydog.uservoice.com/admin/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/13851318-continue-story-option-after-a-completed-encounter#/comments

Cutscene gallery is unlikely at this point due to the size of the patch that would be required for it.

17. Bots for Private Match

Given the fact that you guys clearly have some sort of framework for bots already in place, I feel as though you guys are missing a huge opportunity here.

I don't always have enough friends online to fill a private match, or maybe I just want to practice my skills in a full scale match without the pressure of other players.

Bots for private match is a simple, and valuable feature that all games should include. It gives the player options, and encourages a longer lasting player base.

Not only will you attract your single player Uncharted fans to trying…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restart a new game with 0 treasures

I would like to restart a fresh new game with 0 treasures and 0 collectibles . I chose to not keep my stats and treasures, and I started a new game in a new save. All the stats were reset, but non the treasures and collectibles. How can I start a new game with ZERO collectibles?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Split-Screen

Please make a split-screen mod because me and my father want to play coop in missions and on the campaign

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Few ideas to improve photomode

First off, if you allow us to zoom in during cutscenes why aren't you allowing us to move the camera vertically and horizontally (only in the cutscene frame, you don't have to add rotation), that alone could let us get some very nice looking close up screenshots during cutscenes without the character having to be in the center of the screen.

Another improvement would be to let us move about the environments (like The Order, Driveclub) without having the camera set up with the character as the center of the rotation of the camera, right now you have to dance…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base