Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Clã tag and flag

option to insert our own logo on the clan flag and can put clan tag

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Glamour Shot trophy glitch

Hey guys, I have been playing Uncharted 4 and I've trying to get the "Glamour Shot" trophy. In the game, when Nate holds up the smartphone, I literally cannot move the camera away from the sigils and towards Sully. I've tried restarting the chapter, restarting my game, playing different difficulties, turning photo mode on, turning off auto aim, etc. But nothing is working...

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. So much beauty!

I know I am taking up space here for issues, when I don't have an issue with the game, BUT.... I am having trouble playing the campaign because there is just so much beauty everywhere. I have begun chapter 6, yet can't progress due to the incredible emotion that the beauty in the game is welling up in me. I've spent more time in 'photo mode' capturing the incredible scenery, than I have actually progressing through the story. Naughty Dog, thank you for spending the past few years crafting such a masterpiece. I can't describe how much I am enjoying…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chapter 18 Bug - Unable to pull box with rope

The part where you have to knock the box down the waterfall in order to climb the wall in the house is bugged for me. When I try to pull the box in the water up the ramp it does not move. I've restarted the checkpoint countless times and still no progress had been made. Any solutions to this bug?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. yes

Game on crushing. Cant clear the last exploding mummys in avery decent

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Correct. It is very difficult, particularly without gameplay modifiers.

We recommend timing the pattern of explosions and attempting to remain close to the center of the room.

Best of luck in the subsequent combat chapters.

6. Multiplayer Introduction Trophy - no way to get if accidentally skipped

I accidentally skipped the MP introduction -- now cannot get the trophy needed to platinum the game. Please provide an option to "re-do" the MP introduction. Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rapid tap accessibility

I just wanted to say that I think it's a great idea that you have given us the option to swap "rapid tap" for "hold".

I have Cerebral Palsy and have lost count of the number of games I have had to abandon due to the inaccessible "Rapid tap " sections.

However, you guys have absolutely nailed it! Hopefully you can pass this idea onto other designers so they can learn to make there games more accessible.

Thanks guys and well done.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The End

The game is overall beautiful and amazing I'm a die hard uncharted fan and after beating the campaign I was left feeling empty, great boss fight btw but the ending just didn't cut it in my opinion it left me with a bunch of what ifs and whys. For 9 years we have come to love and in a way emotionally bond with Nate, Sully,and Elena. So why stop it there you have so many fans that feel this way and I can't help but ask what's next, will Nate take Sully's place and mentor his daughter and play as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Trouble unlocking the "On Porpoise" Trophy

Requirements: Get three dolphins to follow the boat

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• The dolphins needed can be found at the start of Chapter 7, and are located after passing the sunken ship on the left side of the open water start point.

• To have them follow the boat, sail the stretch of water past the sunken ship that is bookended by two sets of three spires, taking wide arcs (you may be able to see the dolphins breach the water from afar) – successful recruitment will trigger Sam to speak about each additional dolphin.

• All three need to be recruited within approximately four minutes, so it is best to Restart Checkpoint and try fresh if struggling to find the final dolphin.

10. Trouble Unlocking "Hitting a Brick Wall" Trophy

Requirements: Defeat 5 armored enemies with melee only

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• The intent for this Trophy is to kill 5 of the heavily armored “Brutes” without causing any damage outside of melee. Despite the game advising you to shoot off their helmets before attempting melee, doing so will invalidate your attempt. You can track your progress in the statistics menu using the “Armored enemies defeated using melee” under the Hand to Hand Combat section.

• This entails performing two consecutive aerial takedowns on any given Brute – the first will remove their helmet, and the second will allow a lethal takedown.

• There are three Brutes which can be reliably farmed throughout the game; one is found in Chapter 18 “Avery’s House” Encounter, while the other two are found in Chapter 20 “Ship Graveyard” Encounter. An additional one is found in Chapter 13 “Island Jungle” Encounter, on Crushing only.

• Additionally, two specific “Heavies” (wearing the black, padded armor) will…

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base