Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Matches won't start

Online matches are stuck at 0% and won't start. I don't have a problem finding other players and my internet works. But the matches are not loading.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted The Lost Legacy PS4 - Camera Lookup

Hi, I just bought the game, it has been successfully installed on PS4, update 1.09 has been installed. And at the beginning of the first scene in India, the camera always looks up, having to correct with the joystick to see where I'm going. I have 3 chapters and everything is just as bad with the camera. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything again and it remains the same. I have also tried to return the default settings and still just as bad. I have all the previous uncharted and this has never happened to me. What can I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted 4 (Jogo Online / Multiplayer)

Ola
    Não consigo jogar online, aparece a mensagem, erro ao inicializar o gerenciador de partida, isso apenas na minha internet, fiz o teste na internet de um vizinho e deu certo, ja configurei o melhor DNS, MTU, todas as portas abertas, configuração a cabo e nada.

---------------------------------------

Hello
    I can not play online, the message appears, error initializing the boot loader, this only on my internet, I did a neighbor's internet test and it worked, already configured the best DNS, MTU, all open ports, configuration a cable and nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Issiues in translation

In "The Last of Us" on PS3 and in the Remastered Version for PS4 i found some mistranslations in the subtitles that not match with the spoken text in the game when your in Pittsburgh and after you leave the Hotel and Ellie covers Joel. When your done Joel says to Ellie "You could come" but in the subtitles "you" isn´t translated as you but as "you" in the number of persons translated. But Ellie is a singleperson not multiple persons. That issue is only in the german subtitles so if you check this you could find it fast.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My beloved Uncharted 4 will not load.

I have 120 gigs of free space. The game loads up to the Naughty Dog logo then stays on a black screen. My disc model number is B4DL-00937081 I've been wanting to play this title again. Please help, thank you.

CJ

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Jak And Daxter 4

Can do Jak And Daxter 4 please? is my favourite game ever, i have 18 years old and i want the reboot of this game :(

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. idea

posting an idea

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. being stuck in a rock

Sorry for my english.

In the fight of chapter 13, we can be stuck in a rock by taking cover against it and directing the joystick upward while aiming and making a forward roll.

I leave you a glimpse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHnvUe5JPE

Thank you for your attention.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SAVE PLAYSTATION

Suggestion to save the PS3, just block update and save date by USB input, leave exclusive for control. Also block the save date and downloads off of PlayStation Story. Is it hard to do that? A yes, .... can be yes ...., Why? Maybe they allowed this clown to happen to the people leaving PS3 and migrating to PS4. Disable my PS3, become "junk", want to be wrong, please make an update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TLOU REMASTERED Hometown Glitch

TLOU REMASTERED hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hometown Glitch

The hometown glitch is like the suburbs glitch. You climb up the ladder in hometown (the theater ladder) and run and jump towards you right to get on the roof and then you can see the whole map and down anyone even if they are behind cover. There are plenty of YouTube videos about it. Just put in TLOU hometown glitch. It is rather annoying and pathetic that players have to use this in prefer to win. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When is rank season gonna reset?

It’s been nearly 4 months now and the season hasn’t been reset. Psn: xSAMURIA—x

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Render Issue/Missing Item (Cutlass)

Hello,

First off, I wish to thank everyone at Naughty Dog for creating such an iconic and wonderful series... Uncharted has remained my favorite game series since I first dove into the bombastic action, beautiful set pieces, and intriguing/compelling characters. With Uncharted 4, I have noticed two imperfections within at least two ps4 models (shocker that I found any imperfections as this is such an incredible game with immense detail). First in Chapter 6 "Once a Thief..." there is a slight rendering issue where the stone/rock wall behind Nathan isn't rendered fully whenever I see it, but it corrects itself…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No reword rank

Hello naughty dog..
    I play uncharted from 2012 uncharted 2.. after uncharted 3 and now uncharted 4. I am try hard go master because i want very much hat or batana but i can't because this session not finish. I have gold badana and i try. Plz i play every day can you help me give badana or hat from master. Now im master. Plz
    My id is nassos12

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Uncharted 4 not working

I recently bought Ps4 slim and then bought Uncharted 4 via Playstation online. I have started of with this game and my Ps4 is in freeze mode. The cinematic video of uncharted is running when I have reinitialized my PS4 but the cinematic videos are breaking a lot. The audio drops in the middle and it hangs and the persons are actually jumping on the screen. I have made a video of it as well. If anyone can help then it would be nice. As of now it looks like my money was wasted on this game.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WEEKLY REPORT - LAG SWITCHERS

20 Lag Switchers: IDA3CI, xSAMURIA--x, II-J3R3M1AH-II, lecheminduroi_12, Russian_The_Odin, manjosh312, kenko-_-strong, andres0813942, VENITOCALO (new name GRANDVENOSO), NATY-LEGEND-25, majeddesign, xKSA-LEGEND-, EL_MAYAO_SINALOA, zorro439, NATY-LEGEND-69, BLACK_DRAGON-_-X, XTREMEOGANSTA, Creolhatiangirl, Jackson-On-Weed, SXXTY9.

First 14 from 20 you could find on video proofs:
    7) https://youtu.be/Rpyh-4Rz1tc
    6) https://youtu.be/iz1lBVjtoJY
    5) https://youtu.be/Ww2gAt_CpOw
    4) https://youtu.be/PGISLV4uGRs
    3) https://youtu.be/Y6i8II8n8U8
    2) https://youtu.be/w4rWoo3ZMGw
    1) https://youtu.be/FUdgFrv-eU4
    Please ban!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have a problem with the trophy ludonarrative

Hello
    i'm already a few hours trying to conquer the ludonarrative dissonance trophy, in which i have to defeat 1000 enemies
    The first time the trophy didn't show up
    I restarted the game from the beginning, with the statistics of 0
    I did the process again and still I still don't have the trophy
    Please, I'm asking you to help me, I've done most of the trophies, I'm looking for platinum, but it discourages me a lot
    What I should do, you could not analyze the possibility of putting it in my account.
    I've lost over 15 hours trying to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 166 167
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base