Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Why can't we stay in the same lobby (team) after each match in Uncharted 4 MP ?

When i go into a new multiplayer game (that has often already begun), when the match is over, we constantly get kicked from the lobby we were in to get sent to a new one. for example, today, i was in 3 or 4 great matches where it was tight to win and everyone seemed to have stayed in the lobby once it was over and when the countdown (stating that a new game will get launched) reach 2 or 3 seconds before the beginning, i am constantly kicked from this game to be sent to an other one (that…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Distance Views

Please fix the graphics . The distance views looks like playstation 2 .
    They look really bad and unfinished .
    Please !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Camera stuck in mansion

During the flashback scene in thevmansion while searching for Drake's mother's notes, the camera gets stuck, not allowing control with the R stick, and you lose track of the player if you walk out of frame. Seems to occur after searching the locked doors on the upper floor.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customization and other

Man, I had a lot of expectation for you guys but my hopes were shot down. I want to be able to change colors of certain things on the characters. Just like on Uncharted 3. Also, I do not like that the fact that you can't throw your "gear" while in mid air. I mean, come on, we all need to pull those clutch plays that feel amazing. I want to experience such the happiness that I did in Uncharted 2 and 3. But when I play Uncharted 4, my reactions are quite the opposite. Of course I love some…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Matchmaking gets stuck OFTEN

The matchmaking gets stuck very very often, without finding matches for minutes. The only way to solve this is to leave and rejoin multiplayer. By doing that, it works like a charm and finds a match in no time.

Also BIG issue in ranked deathmatch: the malus of rank points when losing a match does not consider the number of players remained during the battle (eg. My team is 3 members only, against a full team of 5, still I lose many points as though there was no player missing).

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Continue Story Option After a Completed Encounter

It would be just perfect if there was a continue story option after you complete an encounter from the encounter select menu. This would be helpful to those who want to complete a larger segment of encounters without having to restart or return to the main menu and select the next encounter. Several of the encounters feel short and it would be great if you could continue the flow of the story from any of the selected encounters from the menu.

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Frame-Rate/Stutter issues

PS4 Model: Cuh-1004A B1
    Used: 2 Year
    Version: Retail Disc
    Free Space: 150GB

Firstly the game works very smooth on have action scenes, but some places with no action the game drops below from 30fps. The stutter happens on some cutscenes aswell, its kinda like something is streaming on background. Ive tested something when it start stutter or fps drop, l stop and walk to diffrend spot and the fps is smooth again. Maybe its because alfa effec issues or the game calculate the foliage that moves around Nathan. Also the game has some frame pacing issue on scripted animations…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No capture screen platinum trophy

**so sorry my english is not good**

After I get best score! Trophy. It's last one for platinum trophy.
    When platinum trophy popup .my ps4 cannot capture screen for platinum trophy even.
    I don't know why.
    My ps4 have free space 30GB.

Ps. I love uncharted , last of us ,and naughty dog team.
    Thank for made the best game ever in my life.;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add a reset stats button for kd and win loss

please add a reset stats button like call of duty so we can reset our kill death ratio and win loss ratio if their bad

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add a reset stats button for leaderboards

Please let us reset our stats

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Melee stun

When someone is running at you while their melee is charged, if shot, they should have a minor stun, like that in The Last of Us (with nailbats)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiplayer sticking in lobby

Game sticks at 0% after finding players in the lobby most times and if it passes this screen I just get a black screen until I quit.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Start Menu and Shoulder swap stuck

Have been playing for a while in single player and at some point, the aim began to glitch with me being stuck on shoulder swap where I could not jump or put my gun away. I have tried a variety of things to fix it (playing with options, restarting, removing disk). Now the game will not allow me to get past the start menu.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It sounds like you have your aim mode set to “toggle” in the accessability menu.

Options – Accessibility – Aim Mode (or just rest to “default” at the bottom of the menu)

The inability to proceed past the start menu is perhaps the result of swapping users while the application is running. Try closing all applications and logging in on your normal account.

Let us know if that doesn’t work.

14. Chapter 8 - missing journal entry

In Chapter 8, Rafe's journal entry is missing.

I found it fine, but when I tried to show my wife where to find it in her playthrough, it was not there.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stats frozen

I'm pretty sure I've defeated 100+ enemies without dying but my stats are stuck at 73. As a result, the unstoppable trophy won't unlock.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add a sharpness adjuster for ingame Singleplayer!

Please add a option to adjust the sharpness ingame in the Singleplayer. (maybe in the settings)
    Just like the one in the gorgeous photo mode! I love how crisp and sharp the faces and all look by setting the sharpness up in the photo mode and it would be nice to set this permanantly in the settings. Would very appreciate that and it shouldn't be to hard to implement! Thank you guys! :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lobby for non - group players

Hello,

I am loving the multiplayer but there is something missing. There isn't a lobby strictly for people who aren't in groups. It isn't fair. A match can never be won against a team like that. You guys had this before. Please bring it back

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. audio

I play on a 2ch stereo HDTV. When playing Uncharted 4, the audio of certain sound effects, environmental effects and dialogue are very low, but gunshots, explosions and are very loud. I have all in-game options set to tv, 2ch, and narrow. the PS4 is set to HDMI, Linear PCM. I have even tried forcing 2ch stereo by choosing optical as output and unchecking all but pcm. This issue is making the game difficult to play, as I have to constantly change my TV volume in response to what is happening in-game. I have used my current TV to play…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base