Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The PS4 fan goes crazy in the menus (uncapped framerate?)

Can you guys cap/v-sync the framerate to 30-60fps (SP/MP)?

The summer is coming soon and I'm afraid I'm gonna get a faulty GPU...

Apparently many PS4 games have this issue (uncapped fps in the menus):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=175951050

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/does-your-ps4-fan-ever-run-at-100-rpm.454507232/

56 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please include the model number of your kit if you are experiencing this issue.

We are continuing to look into this, but wanted to provide a few updates.

Our framerate is never uncapped, so that particular aspect doesn’t appear to apply in the case of Uncharted 4.

That said, we do tend to use 100% of the PS4 resources while running the game. If you are running an older kit, have a heated room or poor ventilation around the PS4, you are more likely to have the fan running at max capacity.

Few other games require the system resources of Uncharted 4, which is why you may not experience it with other titles.

All that said, we are looking into it to see if there are other factors at play since it seems particular to the menus for most people.

Appreciate the detail everyone has provided thus far.

2. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stuck under Libertalia Church

Trying to jump to explore the inside of the church, got stuck between the wall and a piece of wood on the floor. Couldn't move even trying everything. Only solution was to reset to checkpoint. I've recorded it to help you guys fix it. https://youtu.be/QZruuA3zg50

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can't access drawbridge after firefight

On the way to the volcano I began opening a drawbridge (which I needed to jump on a movable box to access), this triggered a firefight. After the battle I returned to finish opening the drawbridge but the box had disappeared. I had to reload the checkpoint to continue on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Help!!! Swimming Issues

i was playing a stage when i was trying to hide from the enemy underwater and this happens!!........https://youtu.be/qLL_IDcc24E

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bugs/Suggestions

Below is my issues and suggestion :

1. For the multiplayer i am having issues after i have found the match, after i picked the character sometimes my screen will go blank but the song is still playing, so i purposely need to close app and re-open it back. i am playing on PS4 and it's the digital version.

2. The challenge for daily is bugged, it keep showing that i cleared my challenge when i already cleared it like day ago.

3. That staff of manyo something is kinda overpower due to bug, i can plant it inside a…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. jeep disappears on second part of elevator lift

when elevator raise it shows jeep going thru floor

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. radio talking with Scully

radio talk with scully and nathan when nathan girlfriend found him disappears from hand

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. problema con la campagna principale

Salve
    ho in mio possesso la versione digitale di u4.
    giocando alla storia, tra una macro missione e l'altra il gioco mi richiedi di scaricare dati e a volte passano anche ore.
    Volevo sapere come mai?Pensavo che dopo aver scaricato.il gioco non dovessi scaricare nientaltro poiche rende la mia esperienza di gioco frustrante.
    Grazie per l'attenzione

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Trouble Running U4 from Disc after Install - Crashing when Selected

After fully installing from disc, and applying all update patches, the title hangs on a black screen after boot. Other games function normally.

120 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

221 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trials

First off, the only category that this lets me choose is single player issues. Don't know how to mark it as a multiplayer issue. But that's not what I wanted to report. When I try to play trials it freezes up completely about one minute after starting it. This is the first trail, Revive Pack in the Gear category.
    Using U4 disk

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PS4 Gold Wireless headset distorted audio

Issues with Audio with this game when using the wirless headphones. Audio cuts in and out causing quite a distraction. Can only play when using the TV speakers now

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dust particle glitch

Hi Naughty Dog

Loving the game so far and I am blown away by the graphics! However, i noticed that in chapter 2 when you explore inside the abandoned tower (near the prison) there are very bright dust particles everywhere. they almost look like glow flies or snow and just seems out of place.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Passwall bug!

This twitch broadcaster
    trigger bug in chapter 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjrTVfTNfOE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Aim lock issues

Aim keeps locking and won't let me crouch while fighting. Played around with control settings, and then can't even aim at all? Inconsistent and not working correctly.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't play

Just got the game today and have been trying everything I can to play it even switching out the discs but nothing has worked at all please help!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game Crashing repeatedly with ERROR CE-34878-0

Sooooo...multiple game crashes early in the game for me. My digital version has been updated and re-installed. But I can't get past the prison break with Sam due to constant game crashes with the error (CE-34878-0). This really sucks man...took the day to myself just for this game. Bummer.

213 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

486 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base