Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. U3 Multiplayer Decommissioning

Why are you decommissioning Uncharted 3 multiplayer it makes no sense. Uncharted 4 multiplayer will never last as long as Uncharted 3 multiplayer. Ever. And instead of backing your strong fanbase that supported you for nearly 10 years, you cut them off and deny them your product. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer needs a full fledged reboot thats cross platform not decommissioned.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uncharted 3

I restore my ps3 because is full..i dowload all my saves from ps plus and i join multiplayer and tell me pay online pass..im old player.. help me

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi

I enjoyed playing uncharted 4 multiple player alot
    Why the company notconsidering making a battle royal game using the same game play of uncharted

The same what EA did for Titanfall and apex

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. U2, U3 and TLOU ps3 Platinum

With the closing of the servers will there be plans to make this possible after the servers shut or are these games going to become unfinishable when the servers shut down?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiplayer too difficult

I keep getting placed into the opposite team of the one with annoying tryhards with all of the stars and everything. Unless multiplayer deathmatch becomes level-based, it just isn't possible to win one round.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The "i accidentally all the guns" trophy is still not fixed, i have tried everything.

A lot of people still have problems regarding the "i accidentally all the guns" trophy. I have tried everything multiple times and i still haven't gotten it. That stupid trophy is the last trophy i need to get the platinum trophy so fix it or remove the trophy all together.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. LAG SWITHERS knowing to everyone: kenko-_-strong,NATY-LEGEND-25,andres0813942 PLS,JUST BAN THEM FOREVER! Video proof included.

LAG SWITHERS: kenko-_-strong, NATY-LEGEND-25, andres0813942, BLACK_DRAGON-_-X, VENITOCALO, XTREMEOGANSTA, Creolhatiangirl.
    First three of them you could find in this video proof: https://youtu.be/FUdgFrv-eU4

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Players Under rank 75 should not be allowed in Rank, The Game is Worthless Now, with all these mod cheaters an no experience players in Rank

Clean up the Game by putting restrictions on cheaters or a button to alert those cheating, I'm asking to clean up the rank system , eliminate heavy weapons from ranked it should be about skills, An put Masters in There Own Catagories, Masters Play With Masters and make it about Downs an Ko's..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I didn't receive my relics twice

Completed a challenge as VIP for 448 relics as the new challenge for the day was coming in. I completed it but didn't get my relics. I did not get my relics for 350 relics either.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The new ranked season as not started and it has been more then a month

The new ranked season has not started yet. It is just stuck. Which is making the game no fun.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hackers!

Was playing ranked with my friend and ran into this dude named Power_on_fire who is lag switching so baddddd. He literally gets headshot first every time he sees anyone like what the hell?! Please take actions against this player naughty dog.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Game crash!

I bought uncharted 4 on the UK store a few months ago when it was on sale. Didn’t have the time to play it till yesterday. Unfortunately the game keeps crashing in the first chapter itself (when Sam shows Nathan the 500cc motorcycle).

I have tried deleting and re downloading the game. My PS4 is on the latest firmware, so is the game. I have also rebuilt the database several times. I’ve basically done everything people with similar issues have mentioned in forums. None of it worked. Sadly the game keeps crashing after the intro of the 500cc bike.
    I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Golden items Rank king of the Hill

Why is it not possible to unlock golden items in the ranking matches of King of the hill any more? It stopped after a while but i want to unlock all of them, also the ones i did not unlock in the past. Could you guys please arrange that? Thank you! Regards, Bastiaan.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. UC3 and Left Behind avatars

In European store are missing all the uncharted 3 avatars and left behind, what happened?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Modded controllers killing the game

People blindfiring sniper rifles and hitting every shot in the head. One shot down, even when blind firing while running. People use shotguns from, literally, the complete opposite side of the map and hitting you with every shot.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ranked season 28 no rewards

I reached gold rank this season and didn't got gold trucker (baseball cap). Where is my reward? ND please fix this problem, a lot of players didn't got ranked rewards this season as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base